Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? (36958 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Much Does An Average Prostitute Make In Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Dorisbest(f): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Siena:

You don't condone immorality, yet you condone violence. You're proud to state you "beat the hell out of your friend"? I suppose if he were an enemy, you'd behead him.

You seem a very angry sort, God help your future wife.
Amen
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by hardbody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.

Dem sef no plan look your side. Saint.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by funkyshade(f): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
;Wella sef ;Dy not if not
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by IamHumility(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ ooo.

And to b frank, any lady that has slept with any guy she's not married to is a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Youngzedd(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Why not. They are just like others, just that they made some unusual choice before which it's source maybe unknown to you.

What is the difference between a prostitute and a lady that had 3 ex or more

Na condition make crayfish bend.

Last Bullet:
All things been equal, prostitution is too bad and shouldn't be encouraged nor indulge in.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by mabiluv(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes she can make a gud wife and a wonderful mother if she is willing nd determined to change
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by shynemilly(f): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.
[code][/code]

So u tink u don't hav tainted record, mr perfect, I will never, ever marry ur type.
@op prostitUte can make a good housewife and caring mother even better.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by jahbiz: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by gajerian(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm ask am oo [quote author=Ivyluvie2 post=28472543][/quote]
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Eberex(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Depends. There are those things i would term ''addiction''. If she is not addicted to prostitution then she can change. But if its the other way round, ol boi, even when she gets marrried, she will still find time to indulge in the act.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Question for the gods.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by UnimkeAk(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Siena:
In response to the thread, yes.

The term "pròstitute" is a pretty loose one. The basic definition is one who exchanges any form of intimacy for material gain. This could be money, assets, an education, a job placement etc. the list is endless. And this can apply to both males and females. Prostitutiòn is not solely a female vice.

There are very few people who do not fall into any of the above mentioned categories, making most of us prostitutès, both past and current.

I think the OP is referring to those ones where the stand for road.

Back to the Topic, Change is constant, Nothing is impossible.

But I cannot marry a Prostitute and see no reason why any sane man should.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by evea: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Do you know that even the bankers ladies re prostitutes? c, if I am a man, I will marry a prostitute. All she needs is love. God loves dem most cos He will be
glorified in dem. look at Mary Madalene, she changed n ready 4 God. look at d prostitute dt cleaned Jesus legs with her tears, she changed. Every woman is a prostitute including me(except Blessed Mary). prostitution started from Eve. Adam wife. Wat made her to leave Adam 2 meet the snake?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by harry509: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Someone sent this In and Need your Opinion:-

Been a prostitute doesn’t mean she can’t be a responsible house wife, you know everyone has a story to tell.

But in your Own Opinion, Can you Marry a Prostitute with the Hope that She will make a Good house wife and Take care of your Kids?
well I don't av much 2 say. If it's d will of GOD I wil marry.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by M4gunners: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have to ask my grandmother first wait.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Som guys be like, 'i cant marry a loose girl', yet they go about lookin fr som to take to bed. truth be told, life is rather short to be so choosy nd perfectionistic

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by lbgr8t1993: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
It takes only the grace of God for a prostitute to become wife.

Although most of the girls are prostitute but it depends on which of them you encountered with.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by onadana: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Every woman is a prostitute at one time or the other.....when you solicit for favor,gift,money....cajole etc it is prostitution. .... cheesy it depends.....she can make a good wife.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by PStacks(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, every woman that has slept with more than one man is a prostitute and any man that has slept with more than one woman is equally a prostitute, which makes you, me and almost everybody a prostitute.

Just today on nairaland I read about a lady that has slept with over 10,000 mehn and still counting and I'm like whao!! What da ef! Like seriously!!

The truth is, we live in a crazy world but we act like we live in an ideal world..

The truth is, we must actually live craze so we can seek for what's ideal than to live like we are ideal but actually crazy.

Na crase world we dey *Fela's voice*

Let's just live like we love to, instead of fake living ideal but things are actually crazy.

A Prostitute would make a very good house wife if u ask me.
Some prostitutes don't really enjoy the work but that is the only means of income the society has reduced them to.

Let's face it, people that prostitute are peoples sister's, aunties, mother's and co.
Most prostitutes don't prostitute in their immediate environment where they can be recognised. A hardened prostitute in ajegunle could be a soft lady in ikorodu.

Let's face it, deception has been part and parcel of mankind.

We live in a very cosmetic world, things aren't always as they seem.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by AreaFada2: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Prostitution, overt or covert is now so widespread that this topic is irrelevant.

A girl sleeping with several aristos for iphone6, blackberry, Peruvian hair, university fees, rent and so on is what?

A girl searching for men online/fb/2go and meeting them up in hotels for financial/material benefit is what?

A lady sleeping with her married 62 year old landlord as rent payment is what?

Prostitute in my view NOT just hustling.

Yet all these girls will one day marry some Nairalanders and average guy out there.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by allanphash7(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eleyi o gidi gan oooooo

even aunty patience na oloso

SAI BUHARI
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by evea: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
UnimkeAk:

I think the OP is referring to those ones where the stand for road.

Back to the Topic, Change is constant, Nothing is impossible.

But I cannot marry a Prostitute and see no reason why any sane man should.

if you are married, u have married 1 dt was a prostitute. ask her of her past life. n if you are not married, u will still marry 1. No woman is a saint. is it cos she prostitute 4 1ce dt u won't marry her? think man.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by anitank(f): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't know the difference between prostitutes and runs girls. But if they're the same, then yes they make good wives and mothers. As a matter of fact, na dem de marry quick sef

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by braine(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Prostitute? NO! Whether changed or not.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by victorazy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
All women na prostitute
Bitter truth undecided
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by dammytosh: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ogojohn:
Please can you define prostitution? In our current scenario. It is now hard to separate that girl at your street and the one that lives in a rented apartment. That campus prostitute that no one knows what she does will one day get a mugu who believes that he has gotten a diamond.
For the marriage to work out depends how they make it.
For your answer. A prostitute can make a good house wife. In the Bible. God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute. Yet they lived happily after.

Brilliant !!!!

Plenty girls have done hundreds of men in the name of one night stand and they still call others prostitute.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Uncleshaga(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Only God will help us cos its hard to differentiate
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by joxxy01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
the devil u know is beter than the satan u dont know
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
No she can't. Period

Op why don't you find or take the risk yourself? Go and marry one.

Do you even know what a prostitute is ? I don't want to b graphic so I will end with marrying a prostitute is worse than marrying a trash bin .God forbids bad things

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys, pay close attention...
If you want to marry a woman, look out for 3 qualities..
1-the heart of a mother
2-the heart of a minister
3-the heart of a wife
These 3 quality makes a woman complete..
If she is the will of God for his life, he should go ahead..
In christ genealogy, the prostitution Rehab was listed..
Behind every history is a story...
Heart right, act right...
As her heart is now right, she will act right..
The past does not make us who we are, let's not make it our burden..

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Absoj(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
AreaFada2:
Prostitution, overt or covert is now so widespread that this topic is irrelevant.

A girl sleeping with several aristos for iphone6, blackberry, Peruvian hair, university fees, rent and so on is what?

A girl searching for men online/fb/2go and meeting them up in hotels for financial/material benefit is what?

A lady sleeping with her married 62 year old landlord as rent payment is what?

Prostitute in my view NOT just hustling.

Yet all these girls will one day marry some Nairalanders and average guy out there.
Marry who? 'nairalander' kwa! Abeg o grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.