Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day (1149 Views)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / If Your Partner Decides To Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by RAKITIC: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don come with another question for romancelanders. I heard a story in church today about a groom that refuse to show up on his wedding day claiming he is no longer interested in the marriage, the bride don land for hospital now after she fainted upon hearing the news . So nairalanders how will feel/ react if ur groom/bride decides not nt to show up. Cant even imagine the shame if that happens
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Hazardd(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evil spirit is at work...
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by iceberylin(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Village juju sad
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Agimor(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Op effect the needed correction on your topic!
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Truth24(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Can it really happen? Mehn, na court things we go dey ooo
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Charles4075(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
E mean say witch follow the person from village like this

Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
It wl neva happen to me
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Tattooboy: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hazardd:
Evil spirit is at work...
do u know pple might change their minds @ last minute? It aint got notin 2 do wit Evil.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Tattooboy: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
kristina1:
It wl neva happen to me
amen. But op was jsut askin a question and that ur response aint an answer.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Hazardd(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Tattooboy post=28480236] amen. But op was jsut askin a question and that ur response aint an answer.[/quot
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Hazardd(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tattooboy:
do u know pple might change their minds @ last minute? It aint got notin 2 do wit Evil.
Since this while they are dating he haven't decide.Then on the D-day he didn't show,guy something is at work. If the check the guy well is like he is not well grin
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by RColours: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
It happened in 2009 at a church I was attending at that time. The church ceremony was to Commerce at 10, and by 8am same day, when the bride was been prepped up in her wedding gown, words flirted in that the guy had disappeared.
My cousin was part of the people dressing the bride up.

We were all confused. As in, the guy just disappeared like that. I was never able to find out why he bailed out at the very last hour.
It was almost 3 months later before the girl attended church again. She was gaunt, almost ghostly. Again, I wondered why the girl didn't just leave the town, or the church at least.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Missmossy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eeyah embarassed not nice. No one wishes for such.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
plenty babes dey wen go take her spot wella
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by mimiejacobz(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Av cin sum1 wit same situatn buh hers was bad cos frnd was d one who went to badmouth her at d to be in-laws house,telln dem d numbas of abortn she did n oda silly stuffs,d guy dint show up on d weddn day,she relocated though n God forbids it for me,if m d one relocatn is d best option as well
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
You Respond by being a Gee cool
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tattooboy:
amen. But op was jsut askin a question and that ur response aint an answer.
K...i wl cry alot.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
The party must continue.

Turn the food and drinks into someone's birthday and raise the roof.

No time abeg

1 Like

Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by tobechi74: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
I must do this to my wife
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Tymax(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Charles4075:
E mean say witch follow the person from village like this
damm,you got me cracked my ribs!!cant stop laughing this kind follow follow strong oo.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
i remember my uncles wife did the same thing too ,funny thing was that they came back and got married .
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
i remember my uncles wife did the same thing too ,funny thing was that they came back and got married ..
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by wunmi590(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
RAKITIC:
I don come with another question for romancelanders. I heard a story in church today about a groom that refuse to show up on his wedding day claiming he is no longer interested in the marriage, the bride don land for hospital now after she fainted upon hearing the news . So nairalanders how will feel/ react if ur groom/bride decides not nt to show up. Cant even imagine the shame if that happens

Awon aiye @wrk
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by marieolae(f): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mynd44:
The party must continue.

No time abeg
really? That means the love was never there.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
marieolae:
really? That means the love was never there.
I dont believe ike wasting food abeg
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by marieolae(f): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mynd44:

I dont believe ike wasting food abeg
I see
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by idu1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mynd44:
The party must continue.

No time abeg
this guy e don tey wey I see u o. U went to school in ftrance?
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Atk01(f): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2014
cry I'm here to read the comments.
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Exjoker(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Still thinking on how to response to such situation
Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by Jakeattah(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2014
I'll simply wake up from the dream

1 Like

Re: How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Av cin sum1 wit same situatn buh hers was bad cos frnd was d one who went to badmouth her at d to be in-laws house,telln dem d numbas of abortn she did n oda silly stuffs,d guy dint show up on d weddn day,she relocated though n God forbids it for me,if m d one relocatn is d best option as well

Eeya!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Get Right On Your Wedding Day. / Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] / See what konji can cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.