Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? (1139 Views)

Open Relationships / Open Relationships / Open Relationships: Would You Have One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2014
By ‘open relationship’ one means a relationship in which both the partners are free to have romantic or sexual relation with multiple people. It’s quite common in western countries like the USA. But is the Nigerian society ready to accept this kind of a relationship? Is it okay to have sexual relations with others along with your partner ? Will you date any boy/girl who is open to this kind of a relationship?
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by evita5(f): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2014
No, I won't have an open relationship with anyone. Cos that's just disrespectful to me. And I don't think the Nigerian society is ready for that either...my humble opinion
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Open relationship = Fúcking different people. Now this lack commitment. I don't see this ship sailing too far.
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by RaeMystix: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Most open relationships never ends well, cos one partner always ends up getting hurt.
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2014
If it's open, should it still be called a relationship? It's partnership jhur.

1 Like

Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2014
well all ma relationships r open...a lot less headaches for me...

1 Like

Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Movesz(m): 1:33am On Dec 02, 2014
evita5:
No, I won't have an open relationship with anyone. Cos that's just disrespectful to me. And I don't think the Nigerian society is ready for that either...my humble opinion
come on..shabi yu told me you like it
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by evita5(f): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Lol. By the way, was it last night, in your dreams?
Movesz:
come on..shabi yu told me you like it
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Movesz(m): 2:39am On Dec 02, 2014
evita5:
Lol. By the way, was it last night, in your dreams?
in your dreams..yu ll see me this night iam a spirittp
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by lilbabyak(m): 2:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 02, 2014
I dnt like it and i wl never do dat bcus i know my worth.
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by clemz85(m): 4:12am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
If it's open, should it still be called a relationship? It's partnership jhur.

stole words from my mouth
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by clemz85(m): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2014
Prixus:
well all ma relationships r open...a lot less headaches for me...

women with jealous nature, won't take it
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by nickz(m): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2014
lol......there's no relationship herecheesy
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
By ‘open relationship’ one means a relationship in which both the partners are free to have romantic or sexual relation with multiple people. It’s quite common in western countries like the USA. But is the Nigerian society ready to accept this kind of a relationship? Is it okay to have sexual relations with others along with your partner ? Will you date any boy/girl who is open to this kind of a relationship?

stop lying, its not common in the US, even here in Canada peeps don't do it. its either committed relationship or friends with benefit.
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by M4gunners: 4:58am On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt like it and i wl never do dat bcus i know my worth.
Have you cheated on ur partner before? Because it is almost the same thing.
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Lmao! ewww, that's just disgusting. I know people to do that in order to improve their sex lives in a relationship, but that's totally wrong
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by paulworld(m): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Good morning guys, I just came here to say hi
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by dechandel(f): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2014

What is an open relationship
More like being beneficial friends
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
M4gunners:
Have you cheated on ur partner before? Because it is almost the same thing.
Open relationship means you both agree to sleep with other people but cheating is done without the partner's consent.
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by M4gunners: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:

Open relationship means you both agree to sleep with other people but cheating is done without the partner's consent.
I know what an open relationship means Aunty.If you really claim to know your worth, then don't cheat . Because if you do and your partner fines out, for me is almost the same thing. If I'm cheating on a girl, i also expect she will cheat on me one day. Then is almost as we both having someone aside our relationship.
Re: Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
M4gunners:
I know what an open relationship means Aunty.If you really claim to know your worth, then don't cheat . Because if you do and your partner fines out, for me is almost the same thing. If I'm cheating on a girl, i also expect she will cheat on me one day. Then is almost as we both having someone aside our relationship.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Marriage, Relationship, Friendship-friendzoned And Co-habitation Issues / UPDATE!!! Is My Chance To Date This Girl Ruined By Our First Meeting?? / Craziest Breakup Lines I Heard This Past Val....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.