Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Open Relationships: Would You Have One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Relationships: Would You Have One? (5666 Views)

Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? / Open Relationships / Open Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by dealordea(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2010
My girlfriend and I recently started talking about having an open relationship. We've been together for 5 years now, . She is my soul-mate, I knew when I saw her, She was the "1". We've been through a lot together these past years and there is nothing I wouldn't do for her, she is my "OXYGEN". We are at a point in our lives were we are content and secure with our feelings for one another. So Open-Relationship(party) topic came up one day in convo, I'm striaght and I haven't been with a woman since we met. My feelings and desires to be with another woman have surfaced again and I can't fight the feelings. One day I went and told her what I needed in our relationship. So she suggested I find a gf and she could have her try every once in awhile with another guy(Safe Sex Always!!!!!). Would you consider that an Open-relationship? And what is your opinions about them. , Make your comment a reasonable one, PEACE OUT.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by ice234: 4:58am On Jul 22, 2010
for wat
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by pappy4real(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2010
u both are crazy, what more can i say?
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by adaybola(f): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
pappy4real:

u both are crazy, what more can i say?

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it’s actually a NO! for me. But who am I to judge you guys. Wish you and ur girl all the best in your escapades.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by papa190(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
whats an open relationship

are there closed ones~
undecided
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by adaybola(f): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2010
papa190:

whats an open relationship

are there closed ones~
undecided

I think so.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Godmother(f): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
When you both start suggeting open relation, it means your relation is "quater to" ending.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by ice234: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2010
how pls explain @GODmother
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by whiteroses(f): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2010
the love has obviously flew out the window
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by frankd1: 1:19am On Jul 23, 2010
D general perception of open relationships or marriages is abysmal. Openness should be having no secrets b/w u 2 i.e a heart to heart relationship nt jumping from d bed - elevator-alley.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by zebra543: 4:29am On Jul 23, 2010
personally, i dont think people that need to be 'open' should bother to be in a relationship! but if both of you are fine with it, then its cool, the only problem being the fact that one day another woman will mezmerize you more than she does or vice versa!
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by lamis(f): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2010
open relationship can sometimes gt u i trouble. i don think u guys 'll last another yr.  cos 1 of u is nt  tellin da 2ruth about his/her own feeln. (2 please da oher person). luv is gone. undecided
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by hbabe(f): 4:41am On Jul 23, 2010
If you guys have any genuine feeling for eachother, have qualities you need in your life partners and you are keen on keeping your relationship; then there is no need for this open relationship. Openly sleeping with different partners shows the love is dying and needs to be re-kindled if possible or the relationship needs to be packed up.
BTW be advised that even married couples get attracted to others who are not their partners but the ability to admire and move on without going further is what keeps the relationship intact. The fact that you are having urges to sleep with other girls is something you should sit down and analyse the reason. Is it out of curiousity, lack of satisfaction with your girl or just a passing fancy? The answer will determine your action. Good luck.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by oyinda3(f): 5:23am On Jul 23, 2010
She is my soul-mate, I knew when I saw her, She was the "1".

first of all, i applaud u for being honest with her instead of going behind her back to cheat.
but the question is, if u have plans to marry her in d future, will she agree to marry you?

for me, i guess I could have an open relationship. but i would never marry such a guy. i'll rather just stay friends with him. but other girls might have different opinions.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by ucheabilit: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2010
I don't what you mean by oepn relationship,Are you trying to mistake open marriage for open relationship because as far as i know there is nothing like open ralationship in English word,
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by MrCork24: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2010
Best open relationship ever: Bleep or 3 some.

I prefer them
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by adaybola(f): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

Best open relationship ever: Bleep or 3 some.

I prefer them

We know, ur name said it all.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by MrCork24: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2010
Adaybola, hon u ever tried gang bannging or 3some?

Dyammm I love it tongue
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
Hell NO!

Gudluck with that. I don't think you both will survive this. Its actually one thing to talk/consider doing it and a complete different thing to actually do it.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by deniyor: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
The relationship is over, you both haven't realised it yet.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by 5p1naz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
u guys shud just F U C K and still b frends cos its of no use sayin ur still in a relationship,
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2010
deniyor:

The relationship is over, you both haven't realised it yet.

i think this captures it all, this r/ship is over.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by yme1(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
why dont you two call it quit and keep f***ing each other if you want to
or get flings if you guys dont want anything to do with relationship undecided
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by vivaladiva(f): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2010
honesty is the best policies, some people go for swingers parties to relief the boredom that often creeps into a relationship that has been goin on for a long time
i commend u for being faithful to ur gal friend for 5 years---it isnt easy and i can understand that u prob need a lil soming somin to spice up ur sex life
u and ur gal frnd sound like very open minded people and i think d fact the both of u can have this sort of conversation indicatates that ur very honest and comfortable in each others company.  contrary to wat most pips have said here with regards to u having an open relationship, i certainly  think it is better than sneaking around behind ur patner
u would be surprised that ur relationship would have a longer life span than all them mother f-u-cker that like to pretend and ignore the basic truth about life
every thing has consequences and both of u sld think carefully about having this open relationship, it could bring u guys closer together or old insecurities might surface

i think both of u r prob experimental when it comes to s3x, which is absolutely fabulous------to make this open tingy more intimate---u cld share ur sexual exploits with each other---ie when ur in bed n ur getting all hot and bovered u can ask her to tell u how it was effing the other guy and vice versa---the more explicit the betterrrrr
good luck to u and ur gal----and remember to be alway honest with each other
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by papa190(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^
The 4th epistle of vivaladiva
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
I wouldn't have one cause it's not necessary to be open about one's private life.

But some people love open relationships though.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by papa190(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^
MAMA-GEE angry
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by dealordea(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
Fella you don come again!!!lol, Deal ordea with yourself is back on NL,

@ papa 190, Wetin concern u with Mama-gee advice, i don no sey u and your Heart robber wey una dey this forum dey try the Level, Let us know your Secret, Stupid old Man, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by papa190(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^

sorrry i dont deal wit craze police men~
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Girl846(f): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2010
smh undecided
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Lenny9000(m): 1:51am On Jul 24, 2010
I would think after a beautiful 5yrs together you guys would be planning a life time commitment ie getting married etc, so what if during your exploring you fall in love with another? same with her? Are you willing to take that chance? And what if your new love last 6months and she kicks u out, while hers goes fine or the other way round? There are risk involved in stuff like this so you should think properly, Truth is you can never truely get tired of a woman (u love) body, Its all about getting creative, its all in the mind, Wish u guys luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason Why Women Are So Complicated. / Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience / Oya Make Una Rate My Throw Back Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.