Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months (1812 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by franzis(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2014
I am just amused at how a girl who has been ignoring you from january to august all of a sudden start responding to your greetings and trying to get too close, and just a simple HI or hello she is already giving you signals, what is it with girls and the ember months
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Hian!! See question nah. Just so you know, we just wanna be nice and at peace with everyone in preparation for the coming of Christ and a new year.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Hehe...Prolly a cheapass girl.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2014
If you're not careful, you will end up buying her whole family & friends blackberry. BIS subscription inclusive.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Kookny(m): 1:09am On Dec 02, 2014
That feeling of insecurity betrays the sincerity of the toast.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by justmag(m): 1:19am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hian!! See question nah. Just so you know, we just wanna be nice and at peace with everyone in preparation for the coming of Christ and a new year.

Yeah right!! Like that's why! angry
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 02, 2014
justmag:

Yeah right!! Like that's why! angry
Lol.. Then what's why?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by oginga: 1:22am On Dec 02, 2014
She's trying to be nice to some extent. However, you may be responsible for her upcoming Xmas shopping. My simple advice to you is 'Be careful'.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by justmag(m): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. Then what's why?

You know!! wink...girl want a man then because it's close to d month of giving and getting a man around that time only makes sense.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 02, 2014
justmag:

You know!! wink...girl want a man then because it's close to d month of giving and getting a man around that time only makes sense.
So getting a guy must bascially have to do with getting stuffs from him? High time guys changed that mentality, don't you think?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by justmag(m): 1:50am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
So getting a guy must bascially have to do with getting stuffs from him? High time guys changed that mentality, don't you think?

No! Getting a guy doesn't have anything to do with getting stuff but getting a guy at that TIME might.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 02, 2014
justmag:

No! Getting a guy doesn't have anything to do with getting stuff but getting a guy at that TIME might.
Wow!! I'm amazed.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by justmag(m): 2:02am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Wow!! I'm amazed.

Okay! Before you curse me out in your mind! Let me be clear before you think i am shallow. I am not saying this applies to all girls but I am saying this happens alot though. Let's be honest! You am right! Do you kno how many girls out there have "I need a man this season" in their Christmas list?? Like it's a drought out there and the good men are missing!
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 02, 2014
justmag:

Okay! Before you curse me out in your mind! Let me be clear before you think i am shallow. I am not saying this applies to all girls but I am saying this happens alot though. Let's be honest! You am right! Do you kno how many girls out there have "I need a man this season" in their Christmas list?? Like it's a drought out there and the good men are missing!
Lol.. You just might be right after all.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by baralatie(m): 2:15am On Dec 02, 2014
run
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by justmag(m): 2:22am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. You just might be right after all.

I kno am right! You should see my missed call list! And compare January to December. Lol. My friend told me the other day how some girl he has been talking for just a week asked for louboutin shoes because he has an amazing career! shocked. Need I say more??
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 02, 2014
justmag:

I kno am right! You should see my missed call list! And compare January to December. Lol. My friend told me the other day how some girl he has been talking for just a week asked for louboutin shoes because he has an amazing career! shocked. Need I say more??
You need not. I suppose girls like that exist.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by lilbabyak(m): 2:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Because they dnt want to hold grudges with anyone.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:

lets meet and make peace grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

lets meet and make peace grin
Were we at war before?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by dechandel(f): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014

I don't know about other girls. But for me its special..
Cause its my birthmonth cheesy..

And i do receive double the shopping money grin oshey. God bless my Popsi wella sha before the date reach o smiley
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Were we at war before?

yes o, infact my heart has been at a very serious war because of you. just last night one bomb exploded cry cry.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Exjoker(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Is this not the same period in which guys are doing everything possible to avoid girls? I see no reason why Guys keep on complaining of this issue when know the right to do...
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Exjoker(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

yes o, infact my heart has been at a very serious war because of you. just last night one bomb exploded cry cry.

Na wa o. Who is your heart waging war with?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Exjoker:
Na wa o. Who is your heart waging war with?

am not too sure but, one is the positive one, the other is the negative one. omo boy e nor concern you, oya face front. na woman i dey toast
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Exjoker(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

am not too sure but, one is the positive one, the other is the negative one. omo boy e nor concern you, oya face front. na woman i dey toast
There is nothing wrong with someone trying to help after all you're gon' need my experience as a love veteran
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by google1(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Op no dull yourself, don't just pay for gift, shopping etc
If she wan ember you, you self lamber her
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

Lol... Pele. Hope nothing was shattered? grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Exjoker:
There is nothing wrong with someone trying to help after all you're gon' need my experience as a love veteran

Mr love veteran, dont worry, i don almost get her. na just one deadly line remain for me to drop. After that she go dey call me daddy!

so save your love advice for seun
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol... Pele grin

you shouda pm me to tell me the 'pele'. my heart just dey hang on the mercy of your future yes to me. but every other organ is gone

sometimes i wonder "is this my heart or Borno state"?

ok what is i pm you?

i nor kuku sabi use pm sef
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

you shouda pm me to tell me the 'pele'. my heart just dey hang on the mercy of your future yes to me. but every other organ is gone

ok what is i pm you?

i nor kuku sabi use pm sef
Is this the deadly line you were gonna drop? I'm literally blushing green and white :-

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please! / . / The Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.