Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) (66704 Views)

Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by FKO81(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Schematics:
Lolzzz!

He is a complex filled old man. Today over 98% of the traders are the Head bridge drug mart are from his state. The clown deserves pity really.. cool

Chino please focus on the thread, forget that guy. Igbo bu ofu!

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by ak47mann(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
how do I look like her biko? grin
And may I know why you can't marry her?
u look like her no doubt she is a high ranked custom officer i told her that the mountain is too high for her to climb but i make her happy though she ask me many times to take her to my native land Anaedo she heard a lot about the place but i cant cool
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Ikwokrikwo: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Schematics:
Lolzzz!

He is a complex filled old man. Today over 98% of the traders at the Head bridge drug mart are from his Imo state. The clown deserves pity really.. cool

Stop attacking Imo state because of that old fool.
You could see how he denigrated all Igbos in that post I quoted, he doesn't represent Imo in anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2014
I must tell you, that old man knows exactly what he is doing, and he knows that I am the only one who sees through his complex.. cheesy

Ikwokrikwo:

You could see how he denigrated all Igbos in that post I quoted, he doesn't represent Imo in anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Abagworo(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Abagworo is a really disturbed man, he deserves you pity and not your wrath.
See what he said on another thread.

Reading his posts you will think Igbos only do buying and selling and you can't find Igbo professionals in other sectors of the economy from banking to telecoms to oil and gas.
He has mental problems.

I believe in being realistic than hiding under any guise to cover up the truth. Igbos are mostly traders and Onitsha has a 95% trading population. It is not wrong to accept this truth. It is also wrong to assume we are all traders but since majority of us are, trading has come to be synonymous with us.

It is equally true that we are the most dispersed ethnic group across Nigeria. We live virtually everywhere including Sambisa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2014
The same way Owerre has 98% prostitution based population and commercial se.x hawking as its only viable economy activity.. cool

FYI: Onitsha has a diverse economy that is why 1/4th of Imo state population has invaded the city for their economic survival. You can live with that fact! cool

Abagworo:

I believe in being realistic than hiding under any guise to cover up the truth. Igbos are mostly traders and Onitsha has a 95% trading population. It is not wrong to accept this truth. It is also wrong to assume we are all traders but since majority of us are, trading has come to be synonymous with us.

It is equally true that we are the most dispersed ethnic group across Nigeria. We live virtually everywhere including Sambisa.

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Ikwokrikwo: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Abagworo:

A very troubled old man.

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

40 year old Chino calling a 31 year old man his elder. At least I am older in knowledge as age is just a number. However you try to twist issues, Peter Obi has little to show for his 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
ak47mann:
u look like her no doubt she is a high ranked custom officer i told her that the mountain is too high for her to climb but i make her happy though she ask me many times to take her to my native land Anaedo she heard a lot about the place but i cant cool
I don't know what the bolded means but you shouldn't make her feel bad just because she's an Ijebu woman. She's done a lot for you business wise,something your own brother might not do if he's in the same position. Please take her to your native land if it makes her happy.

smiley cool
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2014
From your pictures that was shown here sometime it was very clear that you are a jobless old man of over 40 who lives in poverty still unmarried and live with her poor old sick mother. Who still has that abagworo pix here..? cheesy

As for Peter Obi what he achieved will take entire governors of Imo state 100years to attempt..that is just the fact!

Abagworo:

40 year old Chino calling a 31 year old man his elder. At least I am older in knowledge as age is just a number. However you try to twist issues, Peter Obi has little to show for his 8 years.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Abagworo(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Schematics:
From your pictures that was shown here sometime it is very clear that you are an old man of over 40 who lives in poverty. Who still have that abagworo pix here.. cheesy

As for Peter Obi what he achieved will take entire governors of Imo state 100years to attempt..

You are looking for who to engage and tap knowledge from. You are definitely one of those that need enlightenment on the usefulness of aesthetics. I have read where you made mockery of planting flowers in Imo or marking of roads in Enugu. I wish you got that visa to Canada. At least you would have been exposed to how people in advanced countries live.
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Schematics:
The same way Owerre has 98% prostitution population and commercial se.x hawking as its only viable economy.. cool

FYI: Onitsha has a diverse economy that is why 1/4th of Imo state population has invaded the city for their economic survival. You can live with that fact! cool

can you post pictures or source/link to support your spurious claims?
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ikwerre slum dweller. The only knowledge you have is poverty knowledge. I still have opening my Ph office oo. You once claimed that you own Ph until we busted you. Only to found out that you are a mere pauper living with his old sick mother in Ph slum.

I have been to at least 3 European countries in the course of our project. This xmas I will be going to Dubai with my family on vacation, I will bring pix as usual. So at my level I have passed the level of migrating to go and live there to serve oyibo man. While you are wallowing away in poverty and misery. cheesy

Abagworo:

You are looking for who to engage and tap knowledge from. You are definitely one of those that need enlightenment on the usefulness of aesthetics. I have read where you made mockery of planting flowers in Imo or marking of roads in Enugu. I wish you got that visa to Canada. At least you would have been exposed to how people in advanced countries live.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by ak47mann(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
I don't know what the bolded means but you shouldn't make her feel bad just because she's an Ijebu woman. She's done a lot for you business wise,something your own brother might not do if he's in the same position. Please take her to your native land if it makes her happy.

smiley cool
You are right,she is an angel to me i mean she does everything for me even before i think about it,the thing is done already i told her she is too far away from me the mountain is too high for her to climb but she don't listen, i will take her to my villa soon.She love hanging around me all the time cool
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
It is a known fact that Owerre has 98% population of commercial se.x hawkers. Who does not know? cheesy

baLLoTBOxX:
can you post pictures or source/link to support your spurious claims?

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Please show us abagworo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GenScatt:
We are back again.

Click like if you want to see the man called abagworo?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2014
ak47mann:
You are right,she is an angel to me i mean she does everything for me even before i think about it,the thing is done already i told her she is too far away from me the mountain is too high for her to climb but she don't listen, i will take her to my villa soon.She love hanging around me all the time cool
stop hiding behind sentiments and just tell me you don't wanna marry her because she is not an Igbo woman. I am sure your igbo girlfriend doesn't love you the way the ijebu woman does. I am very sure the Igbo and Yoruba e-fights on Nairaland is not the reason why you don't wanna marry her.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by wonlasewonimi: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
WTF! comparing all these candles to Las Vegas?
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nobody will ever cheer you in this war, nobody, i mean nobody whether from Anambra or any place will ever join you in this war.

You can go on fight but dont think our fighting for us.

Ndi Anambra kariri okwu obuna ha kotere, ibulo kwa onu na ekwuru Umu Anambra na NL

Schematics:
It is a known fact that Owerre has 98% commercial se.x hawkers population. Who does not know? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good. They should also paint the place
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Olaolufred(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
doctokwus:
So Xmas lights on upper iweka bridge has turned it into lasvegas. Is it any wonder nig politicians get away celebrating mediocrity and d people applaud?

[size=14pt]O MA SE O.

POLITHIEFCIAN WILL BE GLAD TO SEE US CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS LIGHT.

IT MEANS THAT WE WILL APPRECIATE EVEN DOING LESS.

I CONGRATULATES THE JEWS FROM THIS AMIABLE LAS VEGAS.
[/size]
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Can we see Ibadan and her solar powered mud huts illuminating?

wonlasewonimi:
WTF! comparing all these candles to Las Vegas?

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please show us some more. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'm happy that streetlights are now working in Anambra. Good start.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Jokay07(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Youngzedd:
Upper Iweka at Night, the Las Vegas of Nigeria
so it is now las vegas because of the shining street light there. Lolzzz, wetin I no go see on Nairaland
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by londoner: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op, not to be negative, but these are just Christmas lights (nice though they are), which will come down after Christmas, I presume?

It looks nothing like Las Vegas and at this time of the year there ae quite a few places in Nigeria that are it up.

I think sometimes we just overdo the description of things because we love titles. It would have sufficed to name this thread 'Onitsha Christmas lights'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.