Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,146 members, 7,957,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? (26504 Views)

Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? / Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:
Guys are always scared of dating a tall girls because they might receive a knock on their head if they act silly.
Hey, that actually made sense! but that's not my reason. i can't date a taller girl because, then, things would get awkward from time to time. and, well, um, er, you see, the thing is, it doesn't click. it's weird. yeah. it is wierd.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
kingDavidda1st:
Lol you know na wink

hehe
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by gbodimowo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
No odd feeling
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by ochejagabriel: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
mmm
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Austinleo: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
how they perform not performance
Movesz:
Its never about the heights its how they performance

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:
*faints*

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by rozayx5(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
kingDavidda1st:
I want them shorter and chubby where you can grab her from the back and place your chin on her head cheesy

guilty of this cheesy
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by harry509: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yugosng:
This is some kind of supplementary post to the thread that made the front-page on how Ladies feel dating a "shorter guy".

Now, I want to throw the question back out there to the very people that are wearing the shoes (and know how and where it pinches):

Guys, how does it feel dating a girl taller than you?

Among the plethora of illegitimate stereotypes (e.g "short guys" are wicked...they have their hearts on their back..blah, blah) and legitimate reasons, the one I hear ladies complain bitterly about is the fact that they have to avoid wearing heels to events and all when they are with their "short guys".

Guys, have you ever had to have your lady go on flats to that evening event, so as to make up for height differentials? How did it feel like?
Do you mind the height difference? Do you feel shy, okay, or proud holding your lady to that party, knowing fully well that she is towering over you by some few good inches (or feet?)

Ladies, your contributions are also welcomed.

As for me, I’ve once had a taller better half (by 2 inches), and honestly, it was never much of a problem. Perhaps my rich self-esteem always made up for the few inches.

What do you have to say?

PS: I am about 5ft9...[s]call that a bonus cheat tip for all the interested ladies, and you'll be correct[/s] tongue tongue grin wink

NB: I know there will be childish and snide, as well as insightful replies. Bring them all on!
it's nt abt short or tall dat mata's. Wat mata's most is LOVE n udastnd

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nzecorneboy: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
tall like us sweet pass

Guess what...!!!
I saw a website that pays me atleast 12k week...
and guess what.? Thats the least... all with just a
2000 naira startup... want to know how... shot
me
a watzap massage +2348036428996
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by M4gunners: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Are you talking of this type?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Eberex(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'm tall, so i dont know how it feels. All my girl friends aint taller than me
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by VENTY0(f): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well am nt a guy I will jst stay relaxed n read lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by bizzynix: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:

Redman on point mehn. wink
Movesz:

Redman on point mehn.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Ramanto(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
How short is too short as a guy?
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Uncleshaga(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Short guys rock,though am not short.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by condralbede(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
It seems like Nairaland is down again,,so many shabby threads.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tall girls are rare so when you find one that has agreed to date you please treat her with love and respect.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by UTEWUOJO: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am too tall to date taller girls, so, my short home boys, take it from here.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by UnimkeAk(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ahh, Wrong thread,
When the discussion is about "dating older women" I'll share a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by hardbody: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:
Guys are always scared of dating a tall girls because they might receive a knock on their head if they act silly.

I am below 6 and never dated a shorter lady or even one my height. They always come taller and i never had issues with that. A few of them were actually models. I never ceased being the man. Confidence, respect and control has never been in short supply for me.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by kentochi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Love is the most important thing here.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by nickz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
tall girls....#turn off
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by tintingz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
kingDavidda1st:
I want them shorter and chubby where you can grab her from the back and place your chin on her head cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Movesz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
bizzynix:

Redman on point mehn.
you got that right
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Sintulla26(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by IAMGEJ(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
When your moni long eh... Age, Height are mere numbers!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by yurme(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ion knw oo cos all d galz ayaf dated I'm taller than em includn d1 I'm datin nw sf
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by daxon001(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help me guys.my shit is extremely blak and watery.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by jauntty: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have no problem dating taller girls...but I prefer if am taller than her, so that she can easily rest her head on my chest....and beside I don't wanna be looking up just incase I want to yell @ her. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
hardbody:

I am below 6 and never dated a shorter lady or even one my height. They always come taller and i never had issues with that. A few of them were actually models. I never ceased being the man. Confidence, respect and control has never been in short supply for me.
WOW......lucky you.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Movesz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
bizzynix:

Redman on point mehn.
you got that right
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by tintingz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't have problem with that if you are taller or even short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.