Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters (13349 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
na Jimi Agbaje all the way o! He will be massively voted for. As long as he is our boy,ko si wehrey!!

grin grin

Good luck. grin grin

I will pay you 100k if he wins....

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

You are supporting the APC, and you are campaigning for Jimi Agbaje to win Lagos under Bode George? That's political naivety on your part? If you must know, the Lagos is to APC what Abuja is to PDP, with it, there is not opposition. So whoever The Yeye PDP presents should be resoundingly defeated by ALL MEANS NECESSARY!
Seriously,I thought it was Koro that Bode George was rooting for? So it my own Agbaje? Chai!!

Well I am still an Agbaje supporter whether he is in PDP or APC.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Good luck. grin grin

I will pay you 100k if he wins....
bookmarked! tongue
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
na Jimi Agbaje all the way o! He will be massively voted for. As long as he is our boy,ko si wehrey!!

grin grin

Bode george is jimi agbaje's main backer, he is jimi's god father. Bode has lost relevance in lagos and he trying to ride on agbaje's goodwill.

Can image lagos in the hands of bode George or Obanikoro, ekiti will be child's play.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
bookmarked! tongue

APC is too much rooted in the grassroot politics of Lagos across the 3 senatorial districts.

PDP is no match for Lagos except the APC allow an Otedola scenario after it Primaries. If they can handle the rancours of the primary effectively....they will always beat PDP anyday.

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by omoharry(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jimi Agbeje all the way. I went to collect my voters card just for one purpose; TO VOTE OUT APC. Enough of thier propaganda.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Bode george is jimi agbaje's main backer, he is jimi's god father. Bode has lost relevance in lagos and he trying to ride on agbaje's goodwill.

Can image lagos in the hands of bode George or Obanikoro, ekiti will be child's play.
Are you serious? I thought he was loyal to Tinubu even though they are not in the same party? If Agbaje becomes the governor,I am sure he will not bow to Bode George as his godfather.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by laimo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Agbaje o,Obanikoro o nothing for pdp.

Agbaje go old for this one,he's too old to be Lagos governor already.
Obanikoro is a bus stop,it'll only remain so. grin
Until you assassinate the present generation of Lagosians Koro koro (Koro is bitter).

Even Bode George himself will contest ti.
Pdp gbagbe Eko(Forget Lagos).

Pdp doesn't even exist in Lagos sef.Their frontline governorship aspirants are former Tinubu's boys.
So their efforts are futile,the election is won and lost since 2007.

Lagosians will never vote pdp. And you like fire for fire,Try Lagosians, they are experts in that too!

8 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Can imagine lagos in the hands of bode George or Obanikoro, ekiti will be child's play.

Wallah ahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Lagos needs a rough player like Musiliu Obanikoro - Ko si koro, ko si ibo

thou, Jimi Agbaje is also a very good candidate.

Now i just confirm you are an enemy of my state. Koro kor, Ikoro ni. Gbogbo ariwo to ma npa ni agbegbe yi, ti fi hon pe oshika ni e. A ofe koro, je ki koro lo dari ilu to ti wa. Oshey gan.

8 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Eyitohgbaski(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=28526922]
Omojuwa is a core APC supporter!!!!! This people ranting are mainly Koro's supporters.Conme May 29 2015 Jimi Agbaje will take oath of office as Governor of Lagos state[/]
Seee herbalist!!!!
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

APC is too much rooted in the grassroot politics of Lagos across the 3 senatorial districts.
Thats something most people don't realise, thete are Apc offices in every ward in the state, people frequent these offices like church, these are people with voters card and they are ready to die in the sun to cast their votes.

How many pdp offices are in lagos? Even lagos island that used to be Koro's territory has been weakened

5 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

PDP is no match for Lagos except the APC allow an Otedola scenario after it Primaries. If they can handle the rancours of the primary effectively....they will always beat PDP anyday.
I must confess to you that APC is only deeply rooted for Yorubas in Lagos from what I have seen so far. Inasmuch as I don't wanna go tribal,most Igbos in Lagos hate APC with passion. It might be difficult for APC to win in lagos.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Olaolufred(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
I WILL BE SUPRISED IF PDP ALLOW AGBAJE.

BECAUSE IN REALITY, AGBAJE IS NOT A TOUT.

HOWEVER, FOR A PARTY OF TOUTS TO PRESENT A GENTLEMAN, IT WILL TAKE DIVINE INTERVENTION.

HOWEVER, BEING A GENTLENMAN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A GREAT LEADER-GOOFDUCK IS A TESTIMONY TO THAT.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

You are supporting the APC, and you are campaigning for Jimi Agbaje to win Lagos under Bode George? That's political naivety on your part? If you must know, the Lagos is to APC what Abuja is to PDP, with it, there is not opposition. So whoever The Yeye PDP presents should be resoundingly defeated by ALL MEANS NECESSARY!

Bros, why are you always afraid of the TRUTH

So, you also agreed that PDP own Abuja and no vacancy in Aso Rock shocked
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
I must confess to you that APC is only deeply rooted for Yorubas in Lagos from what I have seen so far. Inasmuch as I don't wanna go tribal,most Igbos in Lagos hate APC with passion. It might be difficult for APC to win in lagos.

I understand where you are driving at.....so let them put their money where there mouth is.

Any attempt by PDP to ride on the sentiment you mentioned will forever kill the party in Lagos political establishment.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

Bros your eye go soon clear.I see you folks learnt nothing from the ekiti election.Jimi Agbaje is very popular amongst all ethnic groups in lagos.If you are cunting on just the apry name you are in for a real shock
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Thats something most people don't realise, thete are Apc offices in every ward in the state, people frequent these offices like church, these are people with voters card and they are ready to die in the sun to cast their votes.

How many pdp offices are in lagos? Even lagos island that used to be Koro's territory has been weakened
my dear,its not about having offices in all wards in lagos. That is not a criteria for APC to win. The mindset of most lagosians have been brainwashed with ethnic sentiments. The election is gonna be a tough one.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Are you serious? I thought he was loyal to Tinubu even though they are not in the same party? If Agbaje becomes the governor,I am sure he will not bow to Bode George as his godfather.
It was bode George that took him to gej for anointing, can Agbaje stand bode George? Sis make we know pray for bad thing. The violence in ekiti na small thing.

That's when you will see nurtw chairman as commissioner for transport and opc leader as commissioner for health.

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

I understand where you are driving at.....so let them put their money where there money is.

Any attempt by PDP to ride on the sentiment you mentioned will forever kill the party in Lagos political establishment.
well PDP is already riding on the sentiment and it is fast killing the mindset of lagosians and nigerians as a whole. Seems you don't know the extent PDP has brainwashed gullible Nigerians. Meeehn! You need to go find out yourself.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
my dear,its not about having offices in all wards in lagos. That is not a criteria for APC to win. The mindset of most lagosians have been brainwashed with ethnic sentiments. The election is gonna be a tough one.

Berem....you are only speaking for the circle you move with......stop talking about most Lagosians.....

You are exhibiting a bit of naivety on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Is there ever a time Lagosians experience roughians in power different from Tinubu rascality and Privatization

Honestly, are you not tired of the way Lagos State is been managed and administered by Bola Tinubu enterprises, ONLY HIS cohort ?

Alpha Beta monthly collection from the state IGR is a Case Study. angry

Your constant lies can never be truth. This same Alpha beta has many PDP states as clients:

Our Clients

Lagos State Government

Kwara State Government

Nassarawa State Government

Akwa Ibom State Government

Abia State Government

Imo State Government

Kano State Government

Ondo State Government

Sokoto State Government

Abuja Environmental Protection Board

Enugu State Waste Management Authority

Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources

Ekiti State Government

Lagos Water Corporation

Airtel (Formally Zain)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=berem post=28527507]I must confess to you that APC is only deeply rooted for Yorubas in Lagos from what I have seen so far. Inasmuch as I don't wanna go tribal,most Igbos in Lagos hate APC with passion.

[size=20pt]It might be difficult for APC to win in lagos.[/[/size]quote]

I will continue to respect you for saying the TRUTH without FEAR OR FAVOR at least this time.

Madame, you earn my respect

- APC policies is becoming heavy burden to Lagosians.

- Average people in Lagos are singing, enough of slavery

- Lagos have never witness a Party Primaries, all aspirant are chosen from Tinubu's bedroom against the wishes of the masses.

- The suffering is too MUCH, so APC winning Lagos would be a Miracle at least not like PREVIOUSLY unopposed with wide margin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
well PDP is already riding on the sentiment and it is fast killing the mindset of lagosians and nigerians as a whole. Seems you don't know the extent PDP has brainwashed gullible Nigerians. Meeehn! You need to go find out yourself.

Which Lagosians...? Your family....friends and acquaintances.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by bayulll01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Is there ever a time Lagosians experience roughians in power different from Tinubu rascality and Privatization

Honestly, are you not tired of the way Lagos State is been managed and administered by Bola Tinubu enterprises, ONLY HIS cohort ?

Alpha Beta monthly collection from the state IGR is a Case Study. angry
ogbeni change is all we clamour for,Apc in lagos has surpass all the achievement of all other governor added together,it is easy for cow with hunch back to pass theough the needle eye than for pdp to win in lagos,3.5millions of alaigbo votes is nothing compare to the yorubas vote

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
The question is how many of us here will stand in the sun all day and follow them to collation centre? How many of us will defend ballot boxes with our lives? This is what these ward people live for. Have you wondered why an igbo man has not been able to win election in amuwo odofin? Na ward people.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
bayulll01:
ogbeni change is all we clamour for,Apc in lagos has surpass all the achievement of all other governor added together,it is easy for cow with hunch back to pass theough the needle eye than for pdp to win in lagos,3.5millions of alaigbo votes is nothing compare to the yorubas vote

Omo Odua ni mi tokantokan, to please don't bring in the issue of alaigbo or no alaigbo.

I am speaking for my constituency and I represent my people.

Lagos State Government of APC have overstayed their welcome.

We need change of government and change of baton

Shalom!
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Absolute truth but how people are committed to voting?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

My sister, APC will always have an edge in Lagos state. Obas influence, Iyalojas, The so called Agberos and civil servants will determine alot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:
All that you mentioned is not the reasons why APC might not win in Lagos. It is all about ethnic and religious sentiments which PDP is the major player. If not why will Jonathan be voted for again when he has failed woefully but will be voted for because he is a Christian and he's from the southern part of the country?

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Omo Odua ni mi tokantokan, to please don't bring in the issue of alaigbo or no alaigbo.

I am speaking for my constituency and I represent my people.

Lagos State Government of APC has overstay their welcome.

We need change of government and change of baton

Shalom!

Gbagbee eeeee.

PDP is DOA in Lagos.
Koro won't get the ticket and he is the only candidate with semblance of political structure in Lagos.

Bode George will bank on Abuja might.......but Abuja too will be struggling for it own survival on that day. grin

6 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Arch1: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
PDP CANNOT win in Lagos because the 'Igbos hate APC'

PDP has zero presence in places like: Itamaga, Ijede, Ipakodo, Ejinrin, Ijebu-Ketu, Ewu Elepe, Baiyeku, Igbopa, Egbin, Gberigbe, Ita Elesin, Ikosi-Agbowa, Ikosi-Ota, Omitoro, Ajido, Topa, Iworo, Okun-yagbe, Agamathen, Ithohun etc etc

All those places are in Lagos and i am sure you dont even know where they are; i am also sure that PDP CANNOT get a single vote there

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Ignores EFCC Invitation- SR / Insecurity: Senate Summons Defence Minister, Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.