Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters (13357 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Obviously you are not a PDP person....but an aggrieved and former ACN member that is angry that he is not being carried along ( apologies to Jimi Disu) grin grin
I would like to see jimi disu demonstrate that "carry along" cheesy cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by ASL33: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
lagos is the last place GEJ would want to toy with.
So you support bullying of voters.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

What is your grouse with Ambode....maybe we can clear some misconceptions you have about him on this thread finally.
because I don't know him politically. Give me Ganiyu Solomon or Femi Hamzat,I am good to go.
Meanwhile, I heard Ambode is not loved by civil servants working with lagos state. Is that true?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
just keep shut! It's called fire for fire.

then where is the CHANGE

BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION angry angry angry angry
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:
So Apc is planning to bully voters to submission at the same time shouting rig and roast. Ok. If you people bully voters at the point of voting INEC and GEJ will announce another thing. This war btw PDP and APC is not won on the poling but but with Microsoft according to Buhari ala 2011.
They learnt from delta state
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by ASL33: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

They learnt from delta state
Progressives I know don't learn bad behaviors, they only try to make it right. Why is your progressive the opposite?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
the only reason I think yorubas won't vote for Agbaje is because he's now in PDP. Agbaje is very popular in Ojo o! I dunno for other areas.
ojo is clearly APC; all the baale and obas have been bought, may even. Be card carrying members. Last election, cash was shared at polling booths in igbo-elerin, agboroko, iba, okoko etc. PDP lacks the support of the traditional rulers whose boss, the oba of lagos, has strongly declared for APC. Just watch how your igbo congress members would be pocketing cash to vote for APC. This is grassroot politics and not media hypes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
grin grin you were on that thread too. These boys are criminals cheesy cheesy

I saw the post and it was so funny. FireFire stole ballot boxes for Tinubu, he was FIRED for not stealing enough, Hence his hatred for Tinubu grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by ASL33: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
ojo is clearly APC; all the baale and obas have been bought, may even. Be card carrying members. Last election, cash was shared at polling booths in igbo-elerin, agboroko, iba, okoko etc. PDP lacks the support of the traditional rulers whose boss, the oba of lagos, has strongly declared for APC. Just watch how your igbo congress members would be pocketing cash to vote for APC. This is grassroot politics and not media hypes.
Why do we then condemn PDP for rigging when we do the same and are proud to openly let this forum know about it.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

then where is the CHANGE

BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION angry angry angry angry
when pdp decides to tear gas our 4th citizen, they saw the toughness in us. Fire for fire on the head of firefire
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:

Inshall Allah your money shall fail you. angry angry

Let APC buy everyone in Lagos with money, you cannot buy their conscience.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by aderonila18: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
because I don't know him politically. Give me Ganiyu Solomon or Femi Hamzat,I am good to go.
Meanwhile, I heard Ambode is not loved by civil servants working with lagos state. Is that true?

Big lie, my mother is a civil servants and most of them love him. He is the only one who went around the 20local governments to meet with people. Hamzat is ok , Solomon is even a worse tout than Fayose. Lagos has gone pass the era of electing touts

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Is that so? Lolz!

cheesy cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Ganiyu Solomon ke? Ambode was an administrator just like fashola, lagos does not need politicians as Governor.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:
Why do we then condemn PDP for rigging when we do the same and are proud to openly let this forum know about it.
PDP play dirty yet they want others to maintain their white shirts. Shior. Fire for fire

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:

These are the progressive we have in Nigeria today... extremely terrible people. embarassed embarassed undecided
Scatterboss:

I saw the post and it was so funny. FireFire stole ballot boxes for Tinubu, he was FIRED for not stealing enough, Hence his hatred for Tinubu grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by aderonila18: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Agbaje is only popular among the educated and most of they group won't vote. He is too elitist for the grassroots who determine elections. Koro will serve PDP better in terms of grassroots

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:
Progressives I know don't learn bad behaviors, they only try to make it right. Why is your progressive the opposite?
Well it all rumour for now, could be on the table.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

GOS is a tout but a nice guy.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Inshall Allah your money shall fail you. angry angry

Let APC buy everyone in Lagos with money, you cannot buy their conscience.

you've been using lafta smileys since, why the sudden change? grin grin grin
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

GOS is a tout but a nice guy.
tout in what sense? The Fayose type?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Clerverly: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anybody the Party that Gave Us Fashola and Gbajamiala, present, I will definitely trust their judgment and drop my pin vote for the Person!

I am a party man, I don't do hide and seek!

Good Day all!!!

Before I forget! PDP is an evil party, avoid them like plague!

5 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by ASL33: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Well it all rumour for now, could be on the table.
No need defending the indefensible? The Dudu is sure of what he is saying. Maybe he think he know everybody on this forum. He might be playing in PDP hands.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:
Election in this parts is no joke, buhari for instance played the gentle man for 3 elections. Except you are looking for one party democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by aderonila18: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:
Anybody the Party that Gave Us Fashola and Gbajamiala, present, I will definitely trust their judgment and drop my pin vote for the Person!

I am a party man, I don't do hide and seek!

Good Day all!!!

Before I forget! PDP is an evil party, avoid them like plague!

Thank you, PDP is incompetent and anyone that campaigns under PDP I the same.

Last time people voted for GEJ saying they were voting personality not party. See where we are now

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
you've been using lafta smileys since, why the sudden change? grin grin grin

Nobody holds the cow by its horn whiles another milks it.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

GOS is my distant uncle, but I can't in all honesty vote for him ahead of Ambode.

You need to talk to civil servants in Lagos to gauge their preference.....

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
aderonila18:

Big lie, my mother is a civil servants and most of them love him. He is the only one who went around the 20local governments to meet with people. Hamzat is ok , Solomon is even a worse tout than Fayose. Lagos has gone pass the era of electing touts
Well said.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

GOS is my distant uncle, but I can't in all honesty vote for him ahead of Ambode.

You need to talk to civil servants in Lagos to gauge their preference.....
ok maybe I need to read more about the Ambode guy. I pray his achievements get me convinced to vote for him.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
GOS na typical Mushin boy, you need to visit mushin apc secretariat, na gunshot every day.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Just like Fayose, he is a Mushin guy but heard he is nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) / 2020 Governorship: Crisis Of Confidence Tears Edo APC Apart / Akin Alabi: 'Don't Drop Out Of School Because Bill Gates And Elon Musk Did'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.