Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters (13351 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Chukwudi, Read my post again. You are not Yoruba and wont understand what i mean by Oba influence. Do you know we have villages in Lagos? Agberos, meaning they will also vote massively, not about snatching ballot boxes but voting enmass for APC. There are many agberos and fuji musicians that have large followers and fans, they can also influence there fans to vote for APC, some strategy that work for Fashola 1st term.

Sir, be trustful to yourself and tell us.

- Does APC Lagos enjoyed the same level of citizen support like in previous years

- What is the percentage of Lagosians that you think would still want to vote for APC without any form of sentiment whatsoever

- All previous election in Lagos, was it FREE & FAIR 1999 - 2011

The truth of the matter is APC winning Lagos will not come on a bed of rose as usual. The game is becoming hotter as Lagosians demand CHANGE.
[size=15pt]

POWER MUST CHANGE HAND, no Matter what APC or her supporters says.
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Omo ilu wo ni koro?

Omo ilu wo ni Tinubu?

Omo ilu wo ni Fashola?

are you not tired of the mortgaging of our common wealth by few individuals

Omo Eko ni Fashola, gbe iro e lo jor. Tinubu was adopted by the late Abibat Mogaji, so whats your problem?

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
for the first time,I totally disagree with you.
Ah Obiagelli!! embarassed embarassed
Well we can only wait and see.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by TippyTop(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

You are supporting the APC, and you are campaigning for Jimi Agbaje to win Lagos under Bode George? That's political naivety on your part? If you must know, the Lagos is to APC what Abuja is to PDP, with it, there is not opposition. So whoever The Yeye PDP presents should be resoundingly defeated by ALL MEANS NECESSARY!

In APC are you allowed to have an opinion or you just vote whoever the party presents, irrespective of your doubts?
Only paid sycophants follows a party without an opinion. This is why I believe some of you do this for a living but parade yourselves like ordinary nairalanders.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

These people will never understand this your grassroot politics....just because of hatred for APC.

There are issues that determine the outcome of an election....which they won't understand.

Bros, is there anything like grassroots politics when Tinubu hand picks

We shall CHANGE the trend. angry
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Same thing here, i heard registeration will be starting tomorrow, try and visit these registeration centres, na ward people sef full there.
definitely I will,Igando might be the better choice for me to register.

@ilugunboy,am really ashamed I haven't registered up till now. I deserve a slap walahi!

grin grin
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Omo Eko ni Fashola, gbe iro e lo jor. Tinubu was adopted by the late Abibat Mogaji, so whats your problem?

O da ko buru... I wọ lo sọ be oooo.

[size=15pt]Eko oni ba je ju ba yi lọ oooo[/size]
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Olaolufred(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are always talking like someone under the influence of alcohol...no offense.

ENGINE-NEAR CHU-KWU-DI ONLY TAKES AFTER MEETING HIS TARGET OF FIXING 20 CARS RADIO PER DAY.

ONE FIX CAN FINANCE MORE THAN ONE BOTLLE. SOMETIMES THE HANG UP DO AFFECT HIM.

BUT THAT DOESN'T ERASE THE TRUTH THAT HE IS HARDWORKING.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:
Madam i am sorry to say this, but it seems you are a bit ignorant of the Lagos politic. Alhaji Sekete Dosunmu is the Iyaoloja of Tejuoso market; i make bold to say that she can mobilise more voters from the market women for APC than Omojuwa can for Jimi Agbaje on twitter
Expecially with the opening of the new market and old shop owners given preferential treatment.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

These people will never understand this your grassroot politics....just because of hatred for APC.

There are issues that determine the outcome of an election....which they won't understand.

Bros, it will be difficult for PDP to win in Lagos, that's how they make noise every time. Even the noise maker Jimi is a loyal boy to Tinubu. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Mclement: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
this obiagellis. cleverlys. bereems. scared of PDP presenting jimi agbaje for Lagos governorship. just like PDP is afraid of buhari at national level. I understand all your pains. let the best man win for Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. Nigeria first
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
definitely I will,Igando might be the better choice for me to register.

@ilugunboy,am really ashamed I haven't registered up till now. I deserve a slap walahi!

grin grin
My sister, time no really dey to queue, i was so annoyed when i couldn't find my name. I hope "awon boys" will make it easy for me tomorrow.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Olaolufred:

ENGINE-NEAR CHU-KWU-DI ONLY TAKES AFTER MEETING HIS TARGET OF FIXING 20 CARS RADIO PER DAY.

ONE FIX CAN FINANCE MORE THAN ONE BOTLLE. SOMETIMES THE HANG UP DO AFFECT HIM.

BUT THAT DOESN'T ERASE THE TRUTH THAT HE IS HARDWORKING.

grin grin grin grin

No mind Chukwudi44.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

....cheap blackmail and propaganda coming from you as usual.

Lagosians that I see everyday will rather prefer to cast their lots with a Supo Sasore, Akin Ambode or Femi Hamzat than with your Koro.

We know the antecedent of Koro.....we don't want anyone to burn our treasury office in Lagos to cover shady stuff.... grin grin

#cityhall
cheesy cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Arch1: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
and what is the concentration of eligible voters in that area compared to densely populated areas of other part of Lagos?
Thats why i said you are ignorant (i'm very sorry) those places in Lagos are also densley populated and the indigenes and residence therein are neck, hand, stomach & leg deep into politics. They are also ready to stick and die with APC come what may

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

O da ko buru... I wọ lo sọ be oooo.

[size=15pt]Eko oni ba je ju ba yi lọ oooo[/size]

Bros, Shey omo ilu Eko ni eyin ni?

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Expecially with the opening of the new market and old shop owners given preferential treatment.

Preferential treatment, yes, but at what cost

800k - 1.6m depending on where the market is.

My shop for Alayabiagba Market, Alaba Oro, now I am paying 800k+

I never know how much I will pay for the one in Alaba International when the time comes.

undecided
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Tell us the areas in LAGOS STATE that PDP is stronger than APC....LAGOS STATE and not Lagos.
True, i will like to know pdp strong areas.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

The day market women turn against the Apc, then the party will die in lagos.

Yeah sure. Those Agbero you see have voters card. They go to ward meetings and are neck deep into politics.

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Bros, Shey omo ilu Eko ni eyin ni?

Only the gods can answer that question.

We told Fashola few months back that he should not expect our votes for APC, the flowers he planted in the estates he is building in my area will vote APC, maybe.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Preferential treatment, yes, but at what cost

800k - 1.6m depending on where the market is.

My shop for Alayabiagba Market, Alaba Oro, now I am paying 800k+

I never know how much I will pay for the one in Alaba International when the time comes.

undecided
Do they pay that amount at once? We opened mortgage account with first bank since 2012.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

My sister, time no really dey to queue, i was so annoyed when i couldn't find my name. I hope "awon boys" will make it easy for me tomorrow.
the queue is worrisome. I will have to take a little token along with me incase of incasity. lipsrsealed
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Well....it will take more than what PDP is doing at present in Lagos to dislodge Tinubu....don't forget that most of these PDP guys are mostly splinter factions of the TINUBU political dynasty.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:
Thats why i said you are ignorant (i'm very sorry) those places in Lagos are also densley populated and the indigenes and residence therein are neck, hand, stomach & leg deep into politics. They are also ready to stick and die with APC come what may
Ok I give up! You win,but I will vote for Agbaje if he becomes the PDP flagbearer not based on sentiments but because I don't know about Ambode. angry

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
the queue is worrisome. I will have to take a little token along with me incase of incasity. lipsrsealed
Na the surest way be that. Something for the boys. If i tell you how and where i registered in 2011, jega will faint grin grin
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Yeah sure. Those Agbero you see have voters card. They go to ward meetings and are neck deep into politics.
Gbam.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Only the gods can answer that question.

We told Fashola few months back that he should not expect our votes for APC, the flowers he planted in the estates he is building in my area will vote APC, maybe.

Emi mo wipe o kin shey omo Eko. Boya Ondo abi Ekiti, lolzzzzz. Awa o fe PDP ni ilu wa, oba lola ni mi, mo de faramo bi fashola shen tun ilu wa shey. Ko si eniyan to da bi Jesu, sugbon o gbiyan ju. Eshey sir.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Arch1: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

I dont know of other places but i know that PDP is very strong at Lagos Island(Koro's base) and in Surulere(Dosunmu's base)

even at that, i am 100% sure that APC will beat them in their home soil. Surulere Ward F1 was Dosunmu's strongest base yet ACN trashed him silly in his own stronghold at the 2011 election
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Forget the noise of disgruntled and angry people shouting PDP......

Yomi Finnih....one of the founding fathers of PDP in Lagos cannot be wrong when he decided to leave the party....he is tired of the perpetual failure of PDP in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Ok I give up! You win,but I will vote for Agbaje if he becomes the PDP flagbearer not based on sentiments but because I don't know about Ambode. angry

Do you know Fashola before he became the governor of Lagos? Agbaje is just like Tambuwal, PDP in name but APC in spirit. Confirm!

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
TippyTop:

In APC are you allowed to have an opinion or you just vote whoever the party presents, irrespective of your doubts?
Only paid sycophants follows a party without an opinion. This is why I believe some of you do this for a living but parade yourselves like ordinary nairalanders.
Do core Republicans vote Democrats? The way you guys use the words paid sycophants should be with caution. Hiw much dem wan pay me sef?
How much dem wan pay ilugunboy, cleverly or berem?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

You done fail, lets see the hand picking on Thursday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja / Aisha Buhari Spa Was Established 3 Months After Buhari Assumed PTF Chair(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.