Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters (13354 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

If you want to take those your Igbo Preogressive Forum members serious......ask for their PVC and where they registered.

It's not about what they wish for...it's about the reality starring at them.
I think I am the only one who hasn't registered yet. Lolz! grin grin
Everyone has registered and people are being sensitized to register too.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
seanet02:
Na today?
I don know you before as a pdp mole in APC. You will all be put to shame.

Just like that fight don start be that grin cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
So you mean I don't live among our people too? Do you know I belong to Igbo Progressive Forum,an affiliation of PDP in my LCDA? Do you know the awareness that's being created to make sure Igbos vote massively for PDP? Nna,please go and do your investigation properly. APC might not win in Lagos.

Simple!!!

So you believe that 60% population story of your people in Lagos. Lolzzzz. PDP will only waste money as usual, they know its a done deal for APC.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
seanet02:
Na today?
HA, e never reach this level o. Many apc supporters were previously just buhari supporters and never really liked the ACN.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

So you believe that 60% population story of your people in Lagos. Lolzzzz. PDP will only waste money as usual, they know its a done deal for APC.

why are you living on OLD GLORY

For satan's sakes, APC had lost her glory.

If a salt lost it taste it becomes valueless grin cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
seanet02:
Na today?
me a mole because I support Agbaje? I don't think you're more APC than me.

Seanet02,I demand an apology for that silly statement
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Who is your preferred PDP candidate?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Lost glory according to a PDP member like you. Funny! PDP is evil, we dont want evil near us abeg.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

HA, e never reach this level o. Many apc supporters were previously just buhari supporters and never really liked the ACN.
[size=14pt]

I see.

[/size]
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Who is your preferred PDP candidate?

between
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
me a mole because I support Agbaje? I don't think you're more APC than me.

I can't see why you will vote Agbaje if not for the fact that he is your igbo progressive forum choice....
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

between

Agbaje and Koro.....
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
seanet02:
Na today?

No. She is not a PDP mole. Its her opinion, cool down bro.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
do you know what they call bullying at polling units? Do you know what they call having your party members settle election officers, something PDP can't achieve much of cos they lack a good party structure? Do you know who runs the media? Do you know who thugs follow? When was the last time you even saw a PDP party house in lagos? I believe you see APC's party house everywhere in lagos. Irrespective of whether you attend igbo congresses or not, the owners of lagos will always have the largest say in the end. Do you think it's only votes that win elections? Structure does, and pdp lacks it in lagos.
This bullying at the polling unit is something that will spoil 2015 election, i have been hearing underground rumblings, the word out there is something to worry about.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Lost glory according to a PDP member like you. Funny! PDP is evil, we dont want evil near us abeg.

I hate ACN with passion of the Christ since after 2011 election when I delivered my constituency and we did not get the dividends of democracy.

Put A STOP to handpicking and let the candidates come face the masses and our politics would be better off.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Agbaje and Koro.....

To be honest from my mind: any candidate that will not take ORDER from Tinubu irrespective of the political party.

APC
PDP
LP
APGA
SDP
NCP
etc.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Clerverly: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
So you mean I don't live among our people too? Do you know I belong to Igbo Progressive Forum,an affiliation of PDP in my LCDA? Do you know the awareness that's being created to make sure Igbos vote massively for PDP? Nna,please go and do your investigation properly. APC might not win in Lagos.

Simple!!!

I am talking not about "theories" but practicals! Being a member of one Forum or another does not translate to vote when it matters! My point is, If Yorubas want Agbaje( which they don't anyway), they would definitely vote him and he will emerge victorious but not because one group of people who scarcely possess voter's card!

Nevertheless, Jimi George Agbage CAN NEVER WIN IN Lagos!

Good day sis!
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

I can't see why you will vote Agbaje if not for the fact that he is your igbo progressive forum choice....
not at all! I won't vote him based on sentiments. Unless APC presents someone else aside Ambode,then I am voting for Agbaje. Agbaje was a former APC member abi? So why won't I vote for him?

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Firefire:

I hate ACN with passion of the Christ since after 2011 election when I delivered my constituency and we did not get the dividends of democracy.

Put A STOP to handpicking and let the candidates come face the masses and our politics would be better off.

Nobody is hand picking in the APC, endorsing is different from hand picking
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Delivered or stole ballot boxes for them. Heard it from your friend, he said you both stole ballot boxes and rig for ACN in Lagos grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Obviously you are not a PDP person....but an aggrieved and former ACN member that is angry that he is not being carried along ( apologies to Jimi Disu) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by ASL33: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
do you know what they call bullying at polling units? Do you know what they call having your party members settle election officers, something PDP can't achieve much of cos they lack a good party structure? Do you know who runs the media? Do you know who thugs follow? When was the last time you even saw a PDP party house in lagos? I believe you see APC's party house everywhere in lagos. Irrespective of whether you attend igbo congresses or not, the owners of lagos will always have the largest say in the end. Do you think it's only votes that win elections? Structure does, and pdp lacks it in lagos.
So Apc is planning to bully voters to submission at the same time shouting rig and roast. Ok. If you people bully voters at the point of voting INEC and GEJ will announce another thing. This war btw PDP and APC is not won on the poling but but with Microsoft according to Buhari ala 2011.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

To be honest from my mind: any candidate that will not take ORDER from Tinubu irrespective of the political party.

APC
PDP
LP
APGA
SDP
NCP
etc.
Please give examples of the orders from Tinubu. Please one example
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

why are you comfortably fooling yourself? I doubt you even know where lagos is.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
not at all! I won't vote him based on sentiments. Unless APC presents someone else aside Ambode,then I am voting for Agbaje. Agbaje was a former APC member abi? So why won't I vote for him?

What is your grouse with Ambode....maybe we can clear some misconceptions you have about him on this thread finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
do you know what they call bullying at polling units?

Do you know what they call having your party members settle election officers, something PDP can't achieve [/b]much of cos they lack a good party structure? Do you know who runs the media?

Do you know who thugs follow? When was the last time you even saw a PDP party house in lagos? I believe you see APC's party house everywhere in lagos. Irrespective of whether you attend igbo congresses or not, the owners of lagos will always have the largest say in the end. Do you think it's only votes that win elections? Structure does, and pdp lacks it in lagos.

Come see a progressive talking of settlement... And you are preaching change.

[b]YOU ARE AND YOUR PARTY ACN TURNED APC IS EXTREMELY CORRUPT
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:
So Apc is planning to bully voters to submission at the same time shouting rig and roast. Ok. If you people bully voters at the point of voting INEC and GEJ will announce another thing. This war btw PDP and APC is not won on the poling but but with Microsoft according to Buhari ala 2011.
lagos is the last place GEJ would want to toy with.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

I am talking not about "theories" but practicals! Being a member of one Forum or another does not translate to vote when it matters! My point is, If Yorubas want Agbaje( which they don't anyway), they would definitely vote him and he will emerge victorious but not because one group of people who scarcely possess voter's card!

Nevertheless, Jimi George Agbage CAN NEVER WIN IN Lagos!

Good day sis!
the only reason I think yorubas won't vote for Agbaje is because he's now in PDP. Agbaje is very popular in Ojo o! I dunno for other areas.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Delivered or stole ballot boxes for them. Heard it from your friend, he said you both stole ballot boxes and rig for ACN in Lagos grin grin grin
grin grin you were on that thread too. These boys are criminals cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Firefire:

Come see a progressive talking of settlement... And you are preaching change.

YOU ARE AND YOUR PARTY ACN TURNED APC IS EXTREMELY CORRUPT angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
just keep shut! It's called fire for fire.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:

THEY ARE DECEIVER... Can you imagine that guy statement... bullying

If you try that next year, you shall meet yourself in hot soup...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. / FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report / Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.