Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters (13352 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Na the surest way be that. Something for the boys. If i tell you how and where i registered in 2011, jega will faint grin grin
where did you register? grin grin
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by aderonila18: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Truth is Agbaje is a stooge , if you want Bode George to control Lagos then vote him. Not to forget he is a Tinubu loyalist sef, he wanted to come to APC initially but was told there are many waiting so he went to PDP.

It's only a man who has no ideals that can move from party to party like a prostitute

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Do you know Fashola before he became the governor of Lagos? Agbaje is just like Tambuwal, PDP in name but APC in spirit. Confirm!
was fashola not the former chief of staff of lagos abi secretary to the state government? Of course I knew who he was.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
I hear Agbaje na Tinubu boy o! Its obvious why Bode George wants Agbaje disqualified from the PDP governorship primaries and he's seriously rooting for Koro.

Berem......Bode George is rooting for Agbaje due to the fact that GEJ have been sold the idea that it is only Agbaje that can give PDP a good showing or even win Lagos for them

Koro and George have been at logger heads due to the fact that a 'sesede' or a JJC just want to come and pick the ticket that others have laboured all these while for

READ.http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/10/bode-george-hints-jimi-agbajes-candidature-says-jonathan-never-endorsed-obanikoro/

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:
I dont know of other places but i know that PDP is very strong at Lagos Island(Koro's base) and in Surulere(Dosunmu's base)

even at that, i am 100% sure that APC will beat them in their home soil. Surulere Ward F1 was Dosunmu's strongest base yet ACN trashed him silly in his own stronghold at the 2011 election
Koro has been weakened on the island sef, Dosunmu stronghold is not bigger than fadeyi to shomolu, i had a good laugh when he was defeated in 2011. Agbaje sef cant do better than Anthony/Marland.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
soroptimist:

Berem......Bode George is rooting for Agbaje due to the fact that GEJ have been sold the idea that it is only Agbaje that can give PDP a good showing or even win Lagos for them

Koro and George have been at logger heads due to the fact that a 'sesede' or a JJC just want to come and pick the ticket that others have laboured all these while for

READ.http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/10/bode-george-hints-jimi-agbajes-candidature-says-jonathan-never-endorsed-obanikoro/
thanks for the clarification. cool
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
where did you register? grin grin
HA, make i no talk am online.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Clerverly: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Do core Republicans vote Democrats? The way you guys use the words paid sycophants should be with caution. Hiw much dem wan pay me sef?
How much dem wan pay ilugunboy, cleverly or berem?

The way some poor fellows use the word pay here is highly irritating! angry angry If I need evil money I will definitely port to PDP and I know where to get it! Just ignore them Nne, some of them hale poverty like Fresh Air!

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

The way some poor fellows use the word pay here is highly irritating! angry angry If I need evil money I will definitely port to PDP and I know where to get it! Just ignore them Nne, some of them hale poverty like Fresh Air!
Honestly its irritating.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

HA, make i no talk am online.
ok I understand. grin

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Honestly its irritating.

I don't even bother to reply such clearly foolish remarks....

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
TIME SHALL TELL

LAGOS STATE & ALL SOUTH WEST SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THE PRISON

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Clerverly: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
was fashola not the former chief of staff of lagos abi secretary to the state government? Of course I knew who he was.

Berem I live among our people! And I can confidently tell you Igbos don't vote during elections not in Lagos, not in anywhere! They defeated Tinubu with their mouths in 1999 and 2003, installed Jimi Agbaje in 2007 and delivered Dosunmu in 2011 all in their football pitches during the voting hours.

Kindly ask those around you who are rooting for Agbaje George where they kept their voters card? Alas! You would be disappointed! If you must know many of them traveled to their respective villages to do the registration in 2011 and came to shout PDP! All The Way!!

PDP doesnt exist in Lagos simple!

7 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:
TIME SHALL TELL

Prison is relative.....a prisoner will prefer an American prison to a Nigerian prison for very obvious reasons.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Arch1: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Egbon
I am from the SouthWest, i have extended family from Lagos and Ogun state and we all prefer the 'prison' of Fashola and Amosun than the palace of Fayose

i am sure there are more than 1001 Yorubas who also share my political sentiment

7 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:
Egbon
I am from the SouthWest, i have extended family from Lagos and Ogun state and we all prefer the 'prison' of [b]Fashola and Amosun [/b]than the palace of Fayose

i am sure there are more than 1001 Yorubas who also share my political sentiment

who is Fashola and Amosun

They are just an alter boy. grin
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

Berem I live among our people! And I can confidently tell you Igbos don't vote during elections not in Lagos, not in anywhere! They defeated Tinubu with their mouths in 1999 and 2003, installed Jimi Agbaje in 2007 and delivered Dosunmu in 2011 all in their football pitches during the voting hours.

Kindly ask those around you who are rooting for Agbaje George where they kept their voters card? Alas! You would be disappointed! If you must know many of them traveled to their respective villages to do the registration in 2011 and came to shout PDP! All The Way!!

PDP doesnt exist in Lagos simple!
So you mean I don't live among our people too? Do you know I belong to Igbo Progressive Forum,an affiliation of PDP in my LCDA? Do you know the awareness that's being created to make sure Igbos vote massively for PDP? Nna,please go and do your investigation properly. APC might not win in Lagos.

Simple!!!
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Prison is relative.....a prisoner will prefer an American prison to a Nigerian prison for very obvious reasons.. grin grin

But seriously are you comfortable with the mortgaging of our Common Wealth and Privatization of our Economy by Tinubu
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by politifact: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

i fougt hard to get my voters card just to make sure i vote out APC.The only APC candiadadte i might vote for wil be Desmond Elliot if he wins the primaries,all other elections will be PDP and others
biafra fool,the same reason you will vote jonathan who is leading this country to destruction

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even berem is going about giving PDP hope. Can someone tell me PDP's stronghold in lagos? All nooks and crannies have been penetrated by APC that's why you have APC having several governorship aspirants raging close to 12 while PDP has just 2. Jimi agbaje and koro are just for dreams to enjoy a good sleep while those that are awake have already arrested voters in wards.

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
So you mean I don't live among our people too? Do you know I belong to Igbo Progressive Forum,an affiliation of PDP in my LCDA? Do you know the awareness that's being created to make sure Igbos vote massively for PDP? Nna,please go and do your investigation properly. APC might not win in Lagos.

Simple!!!

We shall also make sure every vote count

ONE MAN

ONE WOMAN

ONE YOUTH

ONE VOTE

No ballot snatching again.
[size=15pt]
Eko oni baje ju ba yi lọ oooo[/size]

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by ASL33: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
aderonila18:

It's only a man who has no ideals that can move from party to party like a prostitute
Exactly, people like Amaechi, Elrufia, Rochas, Buhari, Mimiko, Tambuwal, grin
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
ASL33:
Exactly, people like Amaechi, Elrufia, Rochas, Buhari, Mimiko, Tambuwal, grin

Political prostitutes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

who is Fashola and Amosun

They are just an alter boy. grin
You want to start to ridicule yourself
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by politifact: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

The Oba of Lagos has litle or no ifluence on who becomes Governor of Lagos!!!How many of the peole in lagos can he influence? As for the Agberos,the army will be ready for them.For the civil servants what makes you think most of them are for APC?
wishful thinking,yoruba's knows the difference between good and bad leadership:that is why we will never vote GEJ come 2015 no matter all your cheap blackmail against the APC.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Simple!!!

If you want to take those your Igbo Preogressive Forum members serious......ask for their PVC and where they registered.

It's not about what they wish for...it's about the reality starring at them.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

You want to start to ridicule yourself

How

Are they not men under authority

Authority of the Generalissimo BAT cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Olaolufred(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:
TIME SHALL TELL

I PREFARE THE STEADY PROGRESS-FULL EXPERIENCE IN LAGOS THAN TO BE BAPTIZED INTO THE PRISON PDP HAS PUT NIGERIANS SINCE 1999.

I SAY NO TO PIG D PIGS.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by seanet02: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Na today?
I don know you before as a pdp mole in APC. You will all be put to shame.
berem:

Simple!!!

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Olaolufred:

I PREFARE THE STEADY PROGRESS-FULL EXPERIENCE IN LAGOS THAN TO BE BAPTIZED INTO THE PRISON PDP HAS PUT NIGERIANS SINCE 1999.

I SAY NO TO PIG D PIGS.

I see you are from the north...
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Simple!!!
do you know what they call bullying at polling units? Do you know what they call having your party members settle election officers, something PDP can't achieve much of cos they lack a good party structure? Do you know who runs the media? Do you know who thugs follow? When was the last time you even saw a PDP party house in lagos? I believe you see APC's party house everywhere in lagos. Irrespective of whether you attend igbo congresses or not, the owners of lagos will always have the largest say in the end. Do you think it's only votes that win elections? Structure does, and pdp lacks it in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

How

Are they not men under authority

Authority of the Generalissimo BAT cheesy
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright Visits Wike In Port Harcourt(pics / FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.