Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56184 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:
Mr and Mrs Nairaland competition was neither tagged with a PRIZE nor a GIFT. It was prolly conducted at a participants risk. No Cert was demanded, no confidential info was demanded too. Though i term it(Mr & Mrs Nl) a worthless venture. But still, everything was at a participants discretion. You can't call something i worked hard to get a GIFT. Asking me to write an essay is like asking me to come for a job interview. Asking me to upload my cert is like asking me to come for the interview with my CV. Then at the end of the month, u dare call my HARD EARNED salary ($100) a GIFT. Are you high on some cheap weed or something?

See entitlement. Is this how Nigerians think? Na wooooooooooooow.

You think you're doing her a favor ? A SALARY?! Oh my god, wait until you enter the real world.

In addition, if writing is such a hard task for you, no one is forcing you. Let those who can write without struggling enter the competition. Or your issue is primarily over semantics? Honestly, you're vexing like this because of a WORD?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chitexs250:

I agree with you on this.

One Budweiser for you der!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Busybody2(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
1) Babyosisi $100
2) Otunbajega $50
3) Missmeiya - pending
4) Nmeri17 - pending
5) Berem - recharge card for winner to make congratulatory call home to family, friends, CNN, BBC, Fox NEWS, etc tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

You think you're doing her a favor ? A SALARY?! Oh my god, wait until you enter the real world.
I can see you have very low IQ. you don' seem to understand a thing.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by HerexG(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:
Mr. Stop spilling poo.
Certificates sent to companies are very discreet/confidential. It's only meant for the eyes of the person in charge of recruiting or the CEO of the company. But here, Babyoshi is asking a fella to upload his cert for millions to view. What if this fella has graduated since 8 to 5 years ago? Isn't it a MOCKERY for something as cheap and belittling as #18,300? (For your info, you have the right to sue any company/anybody who meddles with/publicises your confidential informations)

Are these CEO and people in charge of recruiting robots ? Are they not mortals like babyosisi, if private data dey give money, all the Telecomm companies no go dey do advert again. Even 5000 naira jobs these days requires CVs and result. Abeg welcome better thing and stop being an hindrance to a bright young man who will get 18k richer.

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:

1) Babyosisi $100
2) Otunbajega $50
3) Missmeiya - pending
4) Nmeri17 - pending
5) Berem - recharge card for winner to make congratulatory call home to family, friends, CNN, BBC, Fox NEWS, etc tongue cheesy

Lol @ broke Meiya

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is a refund check just handed to me a few minutes ago.
How difficult is it for someone to block out their name and take a picture?
Nigerians eh
Everything is such a big deal
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:

5) recharge card for winner to make congratulatory call home to family, friends, CNN, BBC, Fox NEWS, etc tongue cheesy
grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:

And she come old on top. . .

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
niceeric:

now ure making it sound like the noble guys from the Old Roman Empire who organise mortal combats and sit back and enjoy people kill themselves.........

it's not far from the current issue anyway

'

Just exactly My thought when I read his Post.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
@berem and @babyosisi

So... someone threatened to discipline me with forceable MouthAction. Over the Internet. From across the Atlantic Ocean. And his boyfriend keeps mentioning me. The thread has clearly dissolved.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's been removed from FP by now.

Wanna chat about this privately? Oh, and can I volunteer to help organize?

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:
says Einstein

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by niceeric(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
MysticZeus:

'

Just exactly My thought when I read his Post.

it's d truth lol
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Whobedatte(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
tyson99:

grin se u knw the iya nkechi I dey talk abt ni
gbogbo pere
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by ocheu(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
tyson99:

na ur papa money I use drink and na me cause ur poverty
off course I know it will never be ur hard earned money. I am not poor, but I will rather be a giver like babyosis grin than to be extravagant like you.

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:
@berem and @babyosisi

So... someone threatened to discipline me with forceable MouthAction. Over the Internet. From across the Atlantic Ocean. And his boyfriend keeps mentioning me. The thread has clearly dissolved.

You know weda him dey next door? Atlantic ocean kwanu
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:
@berem and @babyosisi

Please you and berem organize am and copy me on the email
Don't worry
By the time the noisemakers get tired,they will move on and the contestants will show up

If there are no contestants or winners,Miss Berem gets the money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:
Mr and Mrs Nairaland competition was neither tagged with a PRIZE nor a GIFT. It was prolly conducted at a participants risk. No Cert was demanded, no confidential info was demanded too. Though i term it(Mr & Mrs Nl) a worthless venture. But still, everything was at a participants discretion. You can't call something i worked hard to get a GIFT. Asking me to write an essay is like asking me to come for a job interview. Asking me to upload my cert is like asking me to come for the interview with my CV. Then at the end of the month, u dare call my HARD EARNED salary ($100) a GIFT. Are you high on some cheap weed or something?
/

Who dash monkey? You do all these no mean say you go get the money o!

100+ people put in all the effort, write their life story, send Certificates, etc. and na only 1 person go win. Abi you forget?

Some people are just wicked.

Babyosisi, e no go better for u

\

6 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

In addition, if writing is such a hard task for you, no one is forcing you. Let those who can write without struggling enter the competition. Or your issue is primarily over semantics? Honestly, you're vexing like this because of a WORD?
Madam. I have just 2 problems with Babyoshi.
1. She's asking people to leave their certs at the mercy of millions.
2. She calls it a gift when the people in question are actually working for it.
See in life, nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. Don't discomfort people just to comfort yourself.
BTW: i am not unemployed, i'm not employed and i am not searching for a job.
One more thing, instead of yawning here, leave your account details, i'll send you a christmas gift in the next 1hr. You sound hungry and desperately in need of one.

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by shizzleStar: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:
@berem and @babyosisi

lwkmd...now someone is clowning around grin

mouth action kor d1cksucker ni grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/

Who dash monkey. You do all these no mean say you go get the money o!

100+ people put in all the effort, write their life story, send Certificates, etc. and na only 1 person go win. Abi you forget?

Some people are just wicked

\

Dey der!

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nmeri17: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
the winner gets a 750naira worth of recharge from me. cheesy

a na asi na oku gbara onye ocha, ina ju ma ogbaa akpa amu ya grin grin which one is 750 again mbok?? Is it a common entrance mock
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by tyson99(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Whobedatte:
gbogbo pere
wagbayi jare omo gidi
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:
Madam. I have just 2 problems with Babyoshi.
1. She's asking people to leave their certs at the mercy of millions.
2. She calls it a gift when the people in question are actually working for it.
See in life, nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. Don't discomfort people just to comfort yourself.
BTW: i am not unemployed, i'm not employed and i am not searching for a job.
One more thing, instead of yawning here, leave your account details, i'll send you a christmas gift in the next 1hr. You sound hungry and desperately in need of one.

Since you are employed,can you move over
You are not qualified
Sheesh

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Please go right ahead,if my thread motivates you to do that,you have done well
Next!

Point of correction, your thread actually got me upset and embarrassed but I am calmed now though. But honestly speaking, It pisses me off instead of motivating me. I am not motivated by a mere $100. However, I ll create my own thread any moment from now with $

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
lwkmd...now someone is clowning around grin

She got talent bin a comedienne than a judge lol

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
HerexG:

Are these CEO and people in charge of recruiting robots ? Are they not mortals like babyosisi, if private data dey give money, all the Telecomm companies no go dey do advert again. Even 5000 naira jobs these days requires CVs and result. Abeg welcome better thing and stop being an hindrance to a bright young man who will get 18k richer.
With this ^^, i can see you took not even a thing from what i wrote.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by shizzleStar: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jchi9876:

She got talent bin a comedienne than a judge lol
grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Point of correction, your thread actually got me upset and embarrassed but I am calmed now though. But honestly speaking, It pisses me off instead of motivating me. I am not motivated by a mere $100. However, I ll create my own thread any moment from now with $

That's the spirit

Make sure you deliver o

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by tyson99(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
ocheu:
off course I know it will never be ur hard earned money. I am not poor, but I will rather be a giver like babyosis grin than to be extravagant like you.
how won't it be my hard earned money,i work for it and I can spend it anyhow I like no be u dey help me work abi o ti yawerey ni emi ni mo ni ki ishe ba baba e mule ni
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Hotstepper(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
God bless you Ma. Please those qualified and interested should apply jare. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Since you are employed,can you move over
You are not qualified
Sheesh

Stop sheeshing all over the place and modify your opening statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.