Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56191 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Please you and berem organize am and copy me on the email
Don't worry
By the time the noisemakers get tired,they will move on and the contestants will show up

If there are no contestants or winners,Miss Berem gets the money grin grin
abi o! If no one is willing to write the essay,abeg forward the money to me. I no send anybody message. Me sef dey find Christmas money.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nmeri17:

a na asi na oku gbara onye ocha, ina ju ma ogbaa akpa amu ya grin grin which one is 750 again mbok?? Is it a common entrance mock

Nah wetin she fit afford nah.that other judge no get shishi
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:
I just thought of blessing someone this Christmas season and I thought what better people than the youths of our nation suffering under corrupt leadership with empty unfulfilled promises.
It's not much
Just $100 only
I tried doing this many years ago but it didn't get much support

CFCfan,berem and Cococandy can you help me be the judges

[size=18pt]Selection criteria[/size]

1) You must reside in Nigeria

2).Your handle must have been registered on nairaland for at least one full calendar year with up to 200 posts or more to qualify
If you have a job please don't bring bad fortune on yourself by claiming to be unemployed.

3) Write a short story here ( not more than 250 words) titled " An event in my childhood that impacted me greatly"
Please make sure to edit your spellings and get your tenses right,no bad English please,it will affect the decision.

4) You must also tell us at the beginning of your story what university,polytechnic or college of education you graduated from and what course you studied,with a picture of your certificate as an attachment to your short story.( please cover your name)

[size=18pt]
Applications without meeting all the criteria will be thrown out.[/size]

The winner will be announced on December 14th and the award given on December 16th

Let the stories begin

i would have called u a big fool., but u are lucky am in a good mood; it is stupid and childish to advertise your good deeds or good works in public, if u wanna do good, do it in secret, and god will reward u in secret; but since u have decided to act like a notice me, then your reward from god is already quantified by the number of likes u have received on your 1st post... bumcum

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
HerexG:

Are these CEO and people in charge of recruiting robots ? Are they not mortals like babyosisi, if private data dey give money, all the Telecomm companies no go dey do advert again. Even 5000 naira jobs these days requires CVs and result. Abeg welcome better thing and stop being an hindrance to a bright young man who will get 18k richer.

Don't mind them
I will use a certificate (without a name)and go to a shrine in New Orleans to do juju of start answering the name of their university
This is the same country thousands paid application fee to be trampled under feet at a job search
No be by force sha

6 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Since you are employed,can you move over
You are not qualified
Sheesh
Read again Mother christmas.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
abi o! If no one is willing to write the essay,abeg forward the money to me. I no send anybody message. Me sef dey find Christmas money.

grin grin

Confirm hustler! Isi no nga
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigerians r so proud.
An oyinbo man will grab this opportunity and we r here forming what I don't know.
Can't we be true to ourselves for once.

Its a known fact that majority of d people here r looking for work. Na bad thing.
Ok, u don't want that gal to know u r jobless cos u ve already told her u work in a top notch company.

See una life!
Fake as kim k nyash cheesy

Actually, this is what I expected seun to be doing quartely like linda ikeji but ebi like say d guy na aka gum. His own no get part two.
Seun come and learn and stop being a miser.aradite hand.

If na me my conditions will be harsher.
U can discover ur talent here.
Well done madam osisi.

8 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

grin grin

Nne won't you appreciate $100 for Christmas from an e-friend like me
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

She must write essay and post her certificate oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by goldfish80(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nice idea on the part of the babyosisi to spare some change in the spirit of the season. However, the demand for certificates/degrees or Nysc discharge papers which won't be verified anyway is quite absort.
Seun should make a statement on this completely recusing himself from this exercise because if someone's certificate gets dubbed by fraudsters, the owners of nairaland could be liable for punitive damages. My 1 cent.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Don't mind them
I will use a certificate (without a name)and go to a shrine in New Orleans to do juju of start answering the name of their university
This is the same country thousands paid application fee to be trampled under feet at a job search
No be by force sha

\
Who knows?

Babalawo requirements are getting weirder by the day.

May be, you wan package am send to your people for naija make them do transfer of wealth.

As in tie people destiny and transfer their blessings to you.

There is no such thing as free meal. No be Christmas hustling spirit we dey so?

/

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
moca:
Nigerians r so proud.
An oyinbo man will grab this opportunity and we r here forming what I don't know.
Can't we be true to ourselves for once.

Its a known fact that majority of d people here r looking for work. Na bad thing.
Ok, u don't want that gal to know u r jobless cos u ve already told her u work in a top notch company.

See una life!
Fake as kim k nyash cheesy

Actually, this is what I expected seun to be doing quartely like linda ikeji but ebi like say d guy na aka gum. His own no get part two.
Seun come and learn and stop being a miser.aradite hand.

If na me my conditions will be harsher.
U can discover ur talent here.
Well done madam osisi.

God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

why not,if not? Dollar no zi na 189naira ugbu a! nnukwu ego ka obu nu! Lolz! grin grin

Please you guys should write you're essays o! No time!!
InvertedHammer:

\
Who knows?

Baba lawo requirements are getting weirder by the day.

May be, you wan package am send to your people for naija make them do transfer of wealth.

There is no such thing as free meal. No be Christmas hustling spirit we dey?

/

I thought you left the thread
You still dey?

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:

\
Who knows?

Baba lawo requirements are getting weirder by the day.

There is no such thing as free meal. No be Christmas hustling spirit we dey?

/

Confirm

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Martiyu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Quickly had to check my posts.. Pity it's just 132+dx 1. Nd v been a member since ages past. How do I post once and it will appear ten times? . #lol.. Dts thoughtful of you miss. If we v more people like you, then the world will sure b a better place (reward par excellence)

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
why not,if not? Dollar no zi na 189naira ugbu a! nnukwu ego ka obu nu! Lolz! grin grin

Maybe we should shorten the time sef so your chances of getting it will increase
You can buy a plate of nkwobi or two for some APC delegates
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nmeri17: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:

Should Nmeri17 (anonymous donor) be added to the tab ? We wouldn't tell no one Sir tongue

undecided undecided I was asking to pm my account details so she could deposit the money for me
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

You still dey?

Him dey wait the first maga whey go post certificate.
Someone posted a Harvard certificate earlier how far?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Whobedatte(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
mobuch:

i would have called u a big fool., but u are lucky am in a good mood; it is stupid and childish to advertise your good deeds or good works in public, if u wanna do good, do it in secret, and god will reward u in secret; but since u have decided to act like a notice me, then your reward from god is already quantified by the number of likes u have received on your 1st post... bumcum
don't blame her oo. Blame the wicked, unscrupulous rulers we have @ the helms of affairs who have made life unbearable for the average nigerian causing incessant hardship&false hope. If not, Weytin be 100$? Ehn en.? I hate people who seek self gratification.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Hotstepper(f): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wish sey e dey open for unemployed for abroad sef. As Ndi Naija dey do Shakara, me for don write this essay since ooo. I need money for Xmas shoppingsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Martiyu:
Quickly had to check my posts.. Pity it's just 132+dx 1. Nd v been a member since ages past. How do I post once and it will appear ten times? . #lol.. Dts thoughtful of you miss. If we v more people like you, then the world will sure b a better place (reward par excellence)

Nna we can be a little lax on the post count if the other qualifications are in place
Send in your application
Ms B is waiting

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Maybe we should shorten the time sef so your chances of getting it will increase
hahahahahaha!!! Babyosisi egbu o la m!grin grin
My recharge card has increased to 1,500naira o! No time!! cool
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nmeri17: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

story for the gods undecided money that she will donate for buharis campaign. if only she knew how rich that nigga is *sigh embarassed
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

You still dey?
\

Don't be mad.

Na you carry juju and New Orleans (#plenty_Yoruba_babalawo) enter the discussion...and that got me thinking.

/
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Asa odika iwen shade na Ladipo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by niceeric(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
goldfish80:
Nice idea on the part of the babyosisi to spare some change in the spirit of the season. However, the demand for certificates/degrees or Nysc discharge papers which won't be verified anyway is quite absort.
Seun should make a statement on this completely recusing himself from this exercise because if someone's certificate gets dubbed by fraudsters, the owners of nairaland could be liable for punitive damages. My 1 cent.
maybe u should read the Disclaimer at the bottom of the page so you know you'll be on your own when it happens
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
hahahahahaha!!! Babyosisi egbu o la m!grin grin
My recharge card has increased to 1,500naira o! No time!! cool

Ogu ego na ru orun!!!!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hotstepper:
Wish sey e dey open for unemployed for abroad sef. As Ndi Naija dey do Shakara, me for don write this essay since ooo. I need money for Xmas shoppingsmiley

Omwlicha nwa
Apunanwu

Kedu kwanu?

Hang around
We may go down to nursing mothers if we don't have unemployed applicants
[size=18pt]But you must send me a picture of you breast feeding the baby
ROFL[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Hotstepper(f): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
[

Lol! I bam.

quote author=babyosisi post=28540047]

Omwlicha nwa
Apunanwu

Kedu kwanu?

Hang around
We may go down to nursing mothers if we don't have unemployed applicants
[size=18pt]But you must send me a picture of you breast feeding the baby
ROFL[/size][/quote]
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

So it is now 189 true true

Biko how much is a small Christmas goat
I mean a size able goat di nno Nwa potable

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.