Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56186 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Omwlicha nwa
Apunanwu

Kedu kwanu?

Hang around
We may go down to nursing mothers if we don't have unemployed applicants
[size=18pt]But you must send me a picture of you breast feeding the baby
ROFL[/size]

With some breast milk dripping too grin grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

That's the spirit

Make sure you deliver o

You cheeky burger shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by ipio(f): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Biko, all of you saying the criteria is too much for the amount should add it up.

6 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

So it is now 189 true true

Biko how much is a small Christmas goat
I mean a size able goat di nno Nwa potable

One ogbuefi better,smelly one is N14,750 only
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Busybody2(f): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
1) Babyosisi $100
2) Otunbajega $50
3) Missmeiya - pending
4) Anonymous - $50
5) Nigeriabestjob.com - $50
6) Berem - recharge card for winner to make congratulatory call home to family, friends, CNN, BBC, Fox NEWS, etc tongue cheesy

TOTAL SO FAR $250.

Ms Babyosisi and Ms Berem, whats the holding account so these sums can be transferred to you guys?

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Please you and berem organize am and copy me on the email
Don't worry
By the time the noisemakers get tired,they will move on and the contestants will show up

If there are no contestants or winners,Miss Berem gets the money grin grin

Wait... so can we tweak the criteria?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
ipio:
Biko, all of you saying the criteria is too much for the amount should do me a favour and add it up
Am ready to give it a trial and post my certificate with my name on it sef.
That money can actually change life for some people,
Thank you babyosisi and all the donators abi na donatees self, abeg no disqualify me because of grammar yet o.
Will send my entry tomorrow

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:
1) Babyosisi $100
2) Otunbajega $50
3) Missmeiya - pending
4) Anonymous - $50
6) Berem - recharge card for winner to make congratulatory call home to family, friends, CNN, BBC, Fox NEWS, etc tongue cheesy

TOTAL SO FAR $250.

Ms Babyosisi and Ms Berem, whats the holding account so these sums can be transferred to you guys?

Missmeiya still dey pend
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/

Babyosisi, e no go better for u

\

really? And you consider yourself a kind person fit enough to judge others? Is this an exhibition of the bile that is gathered in your heart or a simple correction of a method that you don't think is appropriate for gift giving.

Most of you are disgusting folks. Jeez.

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

I support! So she can stock up her shade for xmas
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
ipio:
Biko, all of you saying the criteria is too much for the amount should do me a favour and add it up
Am ready to give it a trial and post my certificate with my name on it sef.
That money can actually change life for some people,
Thank you babyosisi and all the donators abi na donatees self, abeg no disqualify me because of grammar yet o.
Will send my entry tomorrow

Please block your name ,some of these people reading are crooks
The name of winner/ s will be known only to the chief judge who will dispense the winning
Take your time and compose a compelling story in good grammar.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by ugoonuoha: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:
Madam. I have just 2 problems with Babyoshi.
1. She's asking people to leave their certs at the mercy of millions.
2. She calls it a gift when the people in question are actually working for it.
See in life, nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. Don't discomfort people just to comfort yourself.
BTW: i am not unemployed, i'm not employed and i am not searching for a job.
One more thing, instead of yawning here, leave your account details, i'll send you a christmas gift in the next 1hr. You sound hungry and desperately in need of one.

My brother I completely agree with you.
I'm not a frequent commentator on here, but this has got me so riled up. Important points:
1. OP is incorrigible! Even though, her verification methods has been shown to be ineffective, she's still head strong about it.
2. Criterion is too much. Totally unnecessary.
3. OP is being public about her "gift", which means she's already got her reward [Jesus].

PS - I would have been eligible for this "contest", however, I can't belittle myself for $100

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:
really? And you consider yourself a kind person fit enough to judge others? Is this an exhibition of the bile that is gathered in your heart or a simple correction of a method that you don't think is appropriate for gift giving.

Interesting folk you are grin grin cheesy
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

Ok go ahead and do what you wanna do with the criteria
I trust you both
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Ok go ahead and do what you wanna do with the criteria
I trust you both

Yay! Please let me know who else you want to judge. Will PM you now.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:

Don't waste your saliva
I ma kwa na ndi ara no ebe a

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Please block your name ,some of these people reading are crooks
The name of winner/ s will be known only to the chief judge who will dispense the winning
Take your time and compose a compelling story in good grammar.

Lol @ "Crooks" angry cheesy grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:
1) Babyosisi $100
2) Otunbajega $50
3) Missmeiya - Pledged
4) Anonymous - $50
7) Tokunbohkinibig -$100

TOTAL SO FAR $350

God bless you Sir Tokunbohkinibig.

Finally pledged!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

So it is now 189 true true

Biko how much is a small Christmas goat
I mean a size able goat di nno Nwa potable
a correct ewu awusa with ahu onu should be between 16k to 18k.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

Yay! Please let me know who else you want to judge. Will PM you now.

I wanted a male to be amongst the judges
I picked my assistant boyfriend CFCfan but he hasn't shown face
My fellow GEJite tomakint will do if he is not busy with things at the headquarters
The other person is afam4eva
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Lol
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
But Me wants to write o!

N18K is something.

But, I'm still a University Student.

BabyOsisi Berem
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Busybody2(f): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jchi9876:

Missmeiya still dey pend

Nah, Missmeiya pledged and will honour it as an honourable and upright member of Nairaland.

Since you are indisposed, can I send you to your fellow badbelle partypoopers such as Zuby777, invertedhammer, etc, that the total has risen to $350 and still rising...
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by ipio(f): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

My fellow GEJite tomakint will do if he is not busy with things at the headquarters

Ok.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:

Nah, Missmeiya pledged and will honour it as an honourable and upright member of Nairaland.

Since you are indisposed, can I send you to your fellow partypoopers such as Zuby777, invertedhammer, etc, that the total has risen to $350 and still rising...
350 dollars is how much in naira even?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:

Since you are indisposed, can I send you to your fellow partypoopers such as Zuby777, invertedhammer, etc, that the total has risen to $350 and still rising...

Odi egwu
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

So this money can buy a size able goat and people are knocking it

Now we have up to $350

Make una decide how much will be 1st 2nd and 3rd price
At this rate first price may be $200
2nd $100 and third $50

All the people pledging,you must deliver o
Please
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

if Tomakkint joins the judges, count me out of this competition. angry
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Busybody2(f): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:

Imagine the nonsense he wrote! He is indeed full of bile. She said the names should be blocked oh! I tire!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

So this money can buy a size able goat and people are knocking it

Now we have up to $350

Make una decide how much will be 1st 2nd and 3rd price
A this rate first price may be $200
2nd $100 and third $50

Party owambe ru ola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.