Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (30621 Views)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by adedayourt(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
So bcus I neva dey take 1000 buy kola leave change mke I no date abi..

If I hear
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by judedwriter(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
jmoore:
Summary>> Money answereth all things.
QED. For naija, money na god, if u no get am even ur pickin fit abuse u wink as a guy if u no get money, date babe who love u so tey pass am cheesy
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Emmarionm(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
6 not true
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

I'm dominatrix for saying that a man who i'm catering for, would be submissive to me, right?.

But men who go about ranting in the name of anti-feminism and submissive, are not dominiatrix?

DOUBLE STANDARDundecided
Ok, Ok. Chill, It was a simple question. I think I get your point though. I'm a believer in gender equality myself. Mind you not gender neutrality. But ain't you going a little too far for requiring submission? Isn't equality exactly what the feminist movement is about? It then appears like you are supporting what you want to see abolished; the exaltation of one gender over the other, by trying to be the bost of your man.

Maybe I'm making wrong assumptions here sef, let me clear the air, are you a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by oluwaisaac(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
If she is the academically inclined, God fearing lady who lives with her parents and they're not poor, who says she can't successfully date a broke guy with potentials? The thing is, 'poverty' is the rubric of many of the familes where our ladies come from today. So babe, relationship is not a job opportunity, go and work for money. Period!

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
My oga na me and you o grin
kilokeys:
pheeew.. somebody is reading my mind.

#teambrokeandsingle

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by redcliff: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is too strong bro

Thats d confam yarn
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by sammychymes: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
I'm nt very frequent on dis platform but trust me dis is one of d most frank talk I've come across. U cud still date thou if ur taste 4 a lady is quite low.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Being broke is relative @ Tallesty1....
The road to the top (financial independence/ freedom) is different and somewhat steep for a lot of people, especially those without enviable pedigrees, hence i think you should ask the girls their personal definitions of brokeness

My 2cents to the guys: work very hard to invest and build passive income streams that ensure you earn everyday, because person wey dey drink fine red wine and chinese food go fit dey chop indomie and zobo tommorow lipsrsealed.

That is why i dont blame chubby, a young contractor in abuja who is worth 20 million Naira but lives in a self contained room somewhere in lugbe, Abuja and flies economy class.Some girls call him broke undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by InvertedHammer: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
/
Some people have different ideas about dating.

When I go out, I do because I need to relax.

If you happen to be with me, enjoy the fun and then get back to your schedule.

Asking for money? It better be for emergency.

I have income requirements for dating. I will not date a lady based on appearance alone.

I don't want any liability. So as she dey judge my matter, na so I dey judge hers.

/

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
xcapizt:

Ok, Ok. Chill, It was a simple question. I think I get your point though. I'm a believer in gender equality myself. Mind you not gender neutrality. But ain't you going a little too far for requiring submission? Isn't equality exactly what the feminist movement is about? It then appears like you are supporting what you want to see abolished; the exaltation of one gender over the other, by trying to be the bost of your man.

Maybe I'm making wrong assumptions here sef, let me clear the air, are you a feminist?
Yes! I'm a feminist.
I didn't mean my post.
I was making mockery of men pushing for submission in a sarcastic way.

You catch my drift?.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nicepoker(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
kristina1:
God bless dis op.
Without money,a relationship MAY NOT stand.
convince urself by using the word WILL NOT STAND. Gold digger.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
xcapizt:

Nice One ..

*following this Serious Conversation between this Two*
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Psylas(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls someone should tell me the meaning of "friend zone"
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by molason: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
As much as u need finance for romance to b possible, money is not the basis of a relationship. I pity ladies who Hv this mentality, imagine a girl dating a guy Hu is trying to find his footing in life, but dumps him for a guy who has a car n some few cash to throw around, because he can't meet all her needs currently, fast forward 5-6 years God blesses his hustle n he is now a f**king billionaire. Abeg ladies settle for a man of vision n nt a man dat has television.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
You made sense in your post cool, but my eyes hurt because the fonts were small,please make your future posts more accessible as i look forward to reading them
#Honest Customer Feedback
Tallesty1:
Do i know you?

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes! I'm a feminist.
I didn't mean my post.

You catch my drift?.

Nice one too cool
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Chubhie: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Flesh and blood has not revelled these things to you. I had a babe then she kept her cool and knew deep down that this boy was gonna hit it big before I even discovered my self she has seen the potential. Her prophets detailed her my blueprints. So she stood hoping and wishing to see it on a plater of gold!!! I got my first business registered and opened business!!!! 6months into the business everything went south and she couldn't believe her eyes. I broke pass broke then. She jumped with the next loaded guy jare and dumped my broke asss o jare. I disappointed her cos all she wanted was get married and have my kids. Always saying can't wait to have my kids and how the kids are gonna look like. She sang a new song and flew with the next guy. I was mad with my self and took it too personal on myself to stage a sizzling comeback!!!!!!!! Now I understand what the intelligent mind did by not giving me success too early. I would have ended up with the wrong woman in marriage. I'm wiser and older now. I'm grateful to the intelligent mind. I'm yet to have my 1billion dollar mark I set for myself but, my structures and contacts are worth much more than that. Success doesn't happen by chance it takes real hard and smart moves. My game is legit.

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
legendsilver:
If these are true, then I cannot date a girl that only wants money for our relationship to grow. God has a way of turning ones grass to grace, and such grace never comes to an end. By this time, the materialistic girl will only live to regrets her impatient grin grin
My dear, no need going emotional because Tallesty just told u the saddest truth every broke guy needs to be told for his own good!

99.9% of women would choose a financially buoyant ugly guy over a broke handsome guy any day, any time. Don't let them deceive u with their pretentious words online. Go out there and hustle!

I can't come here to deceive u...go out in real life and see what women are doing...many female students are praying and looking forward to meeting a buoyant guy to love...even the girls from rich family o...lol...even working class ladies don't even give broke guys a chance of hi...lolz....its just all about the money...no love exist...girls form love when the guy has all the qaulities they want- and money top the list of their sought after quality in a man.

I don't write to impress or please anyone...I know what I'm talking about.

I de really pity broke guys...and that's y I love telling them the sad truth to inspire them to hustle more to become financially free

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by DataDork(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Is this how bad our women has become?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes! I'm a feminist.
I didn't mean my post.

Ooh.

You catch my drift?.
Totally.

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by chibwike(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

Am i not innocent? cry
Lol...you re not jor
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
And 99% ardent romance niggas in nairaland re broke - obasanjo et al, 1993

You are a mean little man.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
The next one we will see here is "15 Reasons why girls who know how to cook only indomie should not get married." SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by chimerase2: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
imoleay0:

You are a mean little man.
oh yea dats how I loook for trouble grin
But if u re a coded nigga u go knw say na jonsing cheesy
Most of Ma comments here re not always taken seriously tongue
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
prince3009:
The next one we will see here is "15 Reasons why girls who know how to cook only indomie should not get married." SMH!!
LOL
And it will hit the front page ooo grin
*smh with full force*
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by teejah03(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
#WORD....I av always adopted d style.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm not trying to encourage women to be gold diggers nor write broke guys off as useless.

This is just an advice from a guy who have tasted both sides and found that a broke guy who is in relationship is not being true to himself.

To be honest, most of what we have heard about relationship are unfounded. Nobody will love you for who you are when you don't have shi shi. That's just the truth.

Even the independent ladies who don’t want your money will want someone who’s settled in their life. For them, finding a partner is about finding someone who fits into their lifestyle and plans for the future. That includes things that cost money.

Below are the reasons why broke guys should forget dating for now.

1. You are not ready for it.
You may want it but honestly you don't need it. You need to be thinking of a master plan. You need to re-prioritize your life and get busy with something. Anybody who is having some major financial struggles needs to be focused on getting that together, not dating. get your act together THEN date.

2. You Ego Will Be Bruised Money does matter in our society, way too much. A person's ability to eat and look good and get medicine in time of need and take care of your woman are the things that makes one a man. Think about it, she called you on phone and asked for money and you gave her the same answer. "I no get". Then you found out much later that she somehow got the money. You ask and was told that she got it from another guy. Your heart is darned if he is one of her admirers that you are aware of.

3. It Is A Distraction A broke guy needs all the time in the world alone to sort out things and having a woman who will add some few loads to his already bent shoulder will do him no good. Don't tell me he needs a woman's support because a good female friend supports one more than his girlfriend. You don't need that extra load.

4. You Will Be Cheated On You read me right. Girls have the habit of getting bored of things quickly, this is due to who they are, which is coupled with the pressures of society. Society always wants them to get the newest and latest thing, so one day she will get tired of hoping and waiting and accept that guy who has been disturbing her. She may not tell you about it because she wouldn't want to hurt you so you end up being cheated on.

5. You Will Be FriendsZoned She likes you but cannot continue to date you because you cannot take care of her needs. So she would friendzone you in other not to lose you completely. At least there is something you are good at and she will keep your friendship because of that. Women are smart walahi

6. She Won't Feel Loved Since traditionally men are the ones that pay for dates, it is impossible then to prove your love when there is no shi shi. How can you surprise her? How can you take her out on a date or buy her gifts? How can you say you love her when she cannot rely on you when she is broke?

7. You Will Be Dumped Not because she doesn't love you but because You are not the right material for a woman who has marriage and raising a family in her agenda. You may be lucky to get someone who will stand by you but a goal without a deadline is just a dream. She will eventually get tired of hoping and give up. Your ass will be dumped. Sorry

I know that all people deserve to be loved no matter who or what they are but money is very important in every relationship so I think a man that cannot afford to date needs to waitwink

I think this thread is in response to our chat the other day. While I agree money is important in a relationship it doesn't define the outcome of the relationship. I have friends who got married dead broke and today are very comfortable in their marriage , there's a particular friend who's girlfriend then funded their wedding from scratch , this guy was jobless and penniless yet his wife to be saw the potentials in him and today they are very comfortable. Unconditional love still exist
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
prince3009:
I have it in my clipboard already.

Still reviewing it and making changes because I was a bit angry when I wrote it.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I think this thread is in response to our chat the other day. While I agree money is important in a relationship it doesn't define the outcome of the relationship. I have friends who got married dead broke and today are very comfortable in their marriage , there's a particular friend who's girlfriend then funded their wedding from scratch , this guy was jobless and penniless yet his wife to be saw the potentials in him and today they are very comfortable. Unconditional love still exist
Yea... You are right and I ain't saying that broke guys do not deserve love.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Goodnuel: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Almost true...
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm not trying to encourage women to be gold diggers nor write broke guys off as useless.

This is just an advice from a guy who have tasted both sides and found that a broke guy who is in relationship is not being true to himself.

To be honest, most of what we have heard about relationship are unfounded. Nobody will love you for who you are when you don't have shi shi. That's just the truth.

Even the independent ladies who don’t want your money will want someone who’s settled in their life. For them, finding a partner is about finding someone who fits into their lifestyle and plans for the future. That includes things that cost money.

Below are the reasons why broke guys should forget dating for now.

1. You are not ready for it.
You may want it but honestly you don't need it. You need to be thinking of a master plan. You need to re-prioritize your life and get busy with something. Anybody who is having some major financial struggles needs to be focused on getting that together, not dating. get your act together THEN date.

2. You Ego Will Be Bruised Money does matter in our society, way too much. A person's ability to eat and look good and get medicine in time of need and take care of your woman are the things that makes one a man. Think about it, she called you on phone and asked for money and you gave her the same answer. "I no get". Then you found out much later that she somehow got the money. You ask and was told that she got it from another guy. Your heart is darned if he is one of her admirers that you are aware of.

3. It Is A Distraction A broke guy needs all the time in the world alone to sort out things and having a woman who will add some few loads to his already bent shoulder will do him no good. Don't tell me he needs a woman's support because a good female friend supports one more than his girlfriend. You don't need that extra load.

4. You Will Be Cheated On You read me right. Girls have the habit of getting bored of things quickly, this is due to who they are, which is coupled with the pressures of society. Society always wants them to get the newest and latest thing, so one day she will get tired of hoping and waiting and accept that guy who has been disturbing her. She may not tell you about it because she wouldn't want to hurt you so you end up being cheated on.

5. You Will Be FriendsZoned She likes you but cannot continue to date you because you cannot take care of her needs. So she would friendzone you in other not to lose you completely. At least there is something you are good at and she will keep your friendship because of that. Women are smart walahi

6. She Won't Feel Loved Since traditionally men are the ones that pay for dates, it is impossible then to prove your love when there is no shi shi. How can you surprise her? How can you take her out on a date or buy her gifts? How can you say you love her when she cannot rely on you when she is broke?

7. You Will Be Dumped Not because she doesn't love you but because You are not the right material for a woman who has marriage and raising a family in her agenda. You may be lucky to get someone who will stand by you but a goal without a deadline is just a dream. She will eventually get tired of hoping and give up. Your ass will be dumped. Sorry

I know that all people deserve to be loved no matter who or what they are but money is very important in every relationship so I think a man that cannot afford to date needs to waitwink
......"story for the gods"....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Help Me Beg Ms. Kelly To Release My Husband Back To Me - Wife Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.