Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (30619 Views)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
how does it apply to men when its the women that set-up in that position and the man stands straighttongue
the real dog is the woman..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
U sef .. Y u dey refer to dem like dat ! undecided

VickyyB:

You came out from a dog
Hehe.. Nice Question cool

nickz:
and you just had to bring were i came out from into thisssadsad
tongue
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by nickz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Cwaya:

U sef .. Y u dey refer to dem like dat ! undecided

Hehe.. Nice Question cool

tongue
i don't think you know vickyyBangry
she ceases the slightest oppurtunity to lash out at the opposite gender?
i hate it cause i hate that i like her hate cause i also hate her like for what she hates tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
i don't think you know vickyyBangry
she ceases the slightest oppurtunity to lash out at the opposite gender?
i hate it cause i hate that i like her hate cause i also hate her like for what she hates tonguetonguetongue

*Faints*

Why the hate like hate like cry
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:
I will have my own money and date broke guys. smiley
It means he has to be submissive to me. cool

Ok vicky, no offence please but I am really curious (since this is the second time I'm seeing you post something along this line) , are you a dominatrix?
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
xcapizt:

Ok vicky, no offence please but I am really curious (since this is the second time I'm seeing you post something along this line) , are you a dominatrix?

dom·i·na·trix [dòmmə náytriks]
(plural dom·i·na·tri·ces [dòmmə náytrə sz, dòmmənə tr sz])
noun
dominant woman sadomasochist: a dominant woman partner in a sadomasochistic relationship.

sa·do·mas·o·chism [sàydō mássə kìzzəm, sàddō mássə kìzzəm]
noun
1. sexual practices involving sadism and masochism: the gaining of sexual gratification by alternately or simultaneously enduring pain and causing pain to somebody else, or the acts that produce such gratification

Shey, Bros, where did you dig that word out from undecided The word definition contains plenty words to be defined grin

BTW, VickyyB, Answer the Question Ozugbo Ozugbo undecided cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by holatin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
rubbish post
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by tdammy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
dhamstar:
Like seriously........................ Oh boy I'm laughing in Swahilli

Have you forgotten that love don't cost a thing!

@dhamaster U no lie tru talk shocked shocked shocked, but that was then.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Rhozabeth(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Even your wife does all these when u are broke let alone girlfriend!
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm not trying to encourage women to be gold diggers nor write broke guys off as useless.

This is just an advice from a guy who have tasted both sides and found that a broke guy who is in relationship is not being true to himself.

To be honest, most of what we have heard about relationship are unfounded. Nobody will love you for who you are when you don't have shi shi. That's just the truth.

Even the independent ladies who don’t want your money will want someone who’s settled in their life. For them, finding a partner is about finding someone who fits into their lifestyle and plans for the future. That includes things that cost money.

Below are the reasons why broke guys should forget dating for now.

1. You are not ready for it.
You may want it but honestly you don't need it. You need to be thinking of a master plan. You need to re-prioritize your life and get busy with something. Anybody who is having some major financial struggles needs to be focused on getting that together, not dating. get your act together THEN date.

2. You Ego Will Be Bruised Money does matter in our society, way too much. A person's ability to eat and look good and get medicine in time of need and take care of your woman are the things that makes one a man. Think about it, she called you on phone and asked for money and you gave her the same answer. "I no get". Then you found out much later that she somehow got the money. You ask and was told that she got it from another guy. Your heart is darned if he is one of her admirers that you are aware of.

3. It Is A Distraction A broke guy needs all the time in the world alone to sort out things and having a woman who will add some few loads to his already bent shoulder will do him no good. Don't tell me he needs a woman's support because a good female friend supports one more than his girlfriend. You don't need that extra load.

4. You Will Be Cheated On You read me right. Girls have the habit of getting bored of things quickly, this is due to who they are, which is coupled with the pressures of society. Society always wants them to get the newest and latest thing, so one day she will get tired of hoping and waiting and accept that guy who has been disturbing her. She may not tell you about it because she wouldn't want to hurt you so you end up being cheated on.

5. You Will Be FriendsZoned She likes you but cannot continue to date you because you cannot take care of her needs. So she would friendzone you in other not to lose you completely. At least there is something you are good at and she will keep your friendship because of that. Women are smart walahi

6. She Won't Feel Loved Since traditionally men are the ones that pay for dates, it is impossible then to prove your love when there is no shi shi. How can you surprise her? How can you take her out on a date or buy her gifts? How can you say you love her when she cannot rely on you when she is broke?

7. You Will Be Dumped Not because she doesn't love you but because You are not the right material for a woman who has marriage and raising a family in her agenda. You may be lucky to get someone who will stand by you but a goal without a deadline is just a dream. She will eventually get tired of hoping and give up. Your ass will be dumped. Sorry

I know that all people deserve to be loved no matter who or what they are but money is very important in every relationship so I think a man that cannot afford to date needs to waitwink
TRUEST TALK...
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by TDstarr: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
u are a mad cow
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by RotrEmmanuel: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Weldon bro! nice script
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by kilokeys(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
pheeew.. somebody is reading my mind.

#teambrokeandsingle

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
kilokeys:

#teambrokeandsingle

hehehehe grin

NEW TEAM ALERT cool grin
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Larow(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
kristina1:
God bless dis op.
Without money,a relationship MAY NOT stand.
May is an understatement! Cannot stand will be a better word!
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by darlenese(f): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
No. 8 .....broke guys should lock their d**k in a drawer untill they have money grin

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
How do you want me to read this?..... angry
Tallesty1:
I'm not trying to encourage women to be gold diggers nor write broke guys off as useless.

This is just an advice from a guy who have tasted both sides and found that a broke guy who is in relationship is not being true to himself.

To be honest, most of what we have heard about relationship are unfounded. Nobody will love you for who you are when you don't have shi shi. That's just the truth.

Even the independent ladies who don’t want your money will want someone who’s settled in their life. For them, finding a partner is about finding someone who fits into their lifestyle and plans for the future. That includes things that cost money.

You may want it but honestly you don't need it. You need to be thinking of a master plan. You need to re-prioritize your life and get busy with something. Anybody who is having some major financial struggles needs to be focused on getting that together, not dating. get your act together THEN date.

2. You Ego Will Be Bruised Money does matter in our society, way too much. A person's ability to eat and look good and get medicine in time of need and take care of your woman are the things that makes one a man. Think about it, she called you on phone and asked for money and you gave her the same answer. "I no get". Then you found out much later that she somehow got the money. You ask and was told that she got it from another guy. Your heart is darned if he is one of her admirers that you are aware of.

3. It Is A Distraction A broke guy needs all the time in the world alone to sort out things and having a woman who will add some few loads to his already bent shoulder will do him no good. Don't tell me he needs a woman's support because a good female friend supports one more than his girlfriend. You don't need that extra load.

4. You Will Be Cheated On You read me right. Girls have the habit of getting bored of things quickly, this is due to who they are, which is coupled with the pressures of society. Society always wants them to get the newest and latest thing, so one day she will get tired of hoping and waiting and accept that guy who has been disturbing her. She may not tell you about it because she wouldn't want to hurt you so you end up being cheated on.

5. You Will Be FriendsZoned She likes you but cannot continue to date you because you cannot take care of her needs. So she would friendzone you in other not to lose you completely. At least there is something you are good at and she will keep your friendship because of that. Women are smart walahi

6. She Won't Feel Loved Since traditionally men are the ones that pay for dates, it is impossible then to prove your love when there is no shi shi. How can you surprise her? How can you take her out on a date or buy her gifts? How can you say you love her when she cannot rely on you when she is broke?

7. You Will Be Dumped Not because she doesn't love you but because You are not the right material for a woman who has marriage and raising a family in her agenda. You may be lucky to get someone who will stand by you but a goal without a deadline is just a dream. She will eventually get tired of hoping and give up. Your ass will be dumped. Sorry

I know that all people deserve to be loved no matter who or what they are but money is very important in every relationship so I think a man that cannot afford to date needs to waitwink
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
xcapizt:

I'm dominatrix for saying that a man who i'm catering for, would be submissive to me, right?.

But men who go about ranting in the name of anti-feminism and submissive, are not dominiatrix?

DOUBLE STANDARDundecided

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:

so true but they won't listen because they want to do what big boys do to the detriment of their future and emotion!

Women generally don't fancy brokeness...is not about 20 packs...girls only talk abt handsome and height online to deceive small boys online; in real life, what 99.9% of women sought after is financial stability even if they don't ask u for money, just have it and they are happy to date u and tell their friends abt ucheesy

6 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by DaBullIT(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
You just proved that all women are always in a relationship for the financial benefits

Us wey we broke how we go do ?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by beau49: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
kilokeys:

#teambrokeandsingle

Smh....lol
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

The kind sucking you go receive worst pass that of Dracula tongue
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by legendsilver(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
If these are true, then I cannot date a girl that only wants money for our relationship to grow. God has a way of turning ones grass to grace, and such grace never comes to an end. By this time, the materialistic girl will only live to regrets her impatient grin grin
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Cwaya(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

I'm dominatrix for saying that a man who i'm catering for, would be submissive to me, right?.

But men who go about ranting in the name of anti-feminism and submissive, are not dominiatrix?

DOUBLE STANDARDundecided

The Answer gaan dey confusing undecided

cry

E be like Question again cry

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by jswaggzo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
www.nairaland.com/2027330/soccer-punters-sports-betting for your sure tips and soccers betting set ups .
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by deuce7(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Well said Op, so so true.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by walexy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
...one reason why I'm working smart to make the kudi smiley God bless my hussle!
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
vizkiz:
I knew it...grin
First it was short guys, now its broke guys, next will be stingy guys tongue

Mennnn ur Signature don make me laugh so te tears fall out of my croc eyes. Sooo funny
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
tooltip:
How do you want me to read this?..... angry
Do i know you?
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by MNDY(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

See Your Life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.