Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (30318 Views)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Mbkite(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote
author=Chubhie post=28566351]Flesh and blood has not revelled these
things to you. I had a babe then she kept her cool and knew deep down
that this boy was gonna hit it big before I even discovered my self she
has seen the potential. Her prophets detailed her my blueprints. So she
stood hoping and wishing to see it on a plater of gold!!! I got my first
business registered and opened business!!!! 6months into the business
everything went south and she couldn't believe her eyes. I broke pass
broke then. She jumped with the next loaded guy jare and dumped my broke
asss o jare. I disappointed her cos all she wanted was get married and
have my kids. Always saying can't wait to have my kids and how the kids
are gonna look like. She sang a new song and flew with the next guy. I
was mad with my self and took it too personal on myself to stage a
sizzling comeback!!!!!!!! Now I understand what the intelligent mind did
by not giving me success too early. I would have ended up with the
wrong woman in marriage. I'm wiser and older now. I'm grateful to the
intelligent mind. I'm yet to have my 1billion dollar mark I set for
myself but, my structures and contacts are worth much more than that.
Success doesn't happen by chance it takes real hard and smart moves. My
game is legit. [/quote]

My like... Optimism to d core!

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
Yea... You are right and I ain't saying that broke guys do not deserve love.
I'll like to ask a question - what about broke girls , should they get into relationships ?

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by nickz(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Cwaya:

*Faints*

Why the hate like hate like cry
i hate that i like her........a feminist
i roast feminists in real lifeangry
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
The matter no be here. That's the whole truth. Especially in Nigeria, Men are judged by their finances, whereas women are judged by their looks and general 'womanliness'. But then, its corollary is that women and men cannot be truly equal in any sense. If the financial pressure is usually on men and seldom on women, then women must accept that they are subordinate to men. That's only fair.

Men, go and get your lives together, make a decent income and then 'pick' a commoditized woman (since they've reduced themselves to commodities) to either Bleep, love, marry, or whatever. And never accept any attempt on her part to demand equality of any sort.

5 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by criuze(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Luckily........

She no wan ferrari

She say na my love
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I'll like to ask a question - what about broke girls , should they get into relationships ?
They are greatly favoured walahi.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by delors(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
True. From personal experience
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by edgyslim: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

lol. I should be submissive to a man that i'm feeding and sponsoring with my own hard-earned money?. The answer is NO.

I can't be submissive to any man because we are equal talk-more-of, when i'm catering for him. undecided

Continue with that attitude and see where it gets you.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
I'm a victim... Lost my Igbo chick to some rich dude.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
oluwaisaac:
If she is the academically inclined, God fearing lady who lives with her parents and they're not poor, who says she can't successfully date a broke guy with potentials? The thing is, 'poverty' is the rubric of many of the familes where our ladies come from today. So babe, relationship is not a job opportunity, go and work for money. Period!

Superb comment!

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
They are greatly favoured walahi.

No one is favoured over the other , if a broke guy has no business dating then broke ladies shouldn't either
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
edgyslim:

Continue with that attitude and see where it gets you.
It will make me a strong independent woman.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Classicalmusic: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
OP, what the hell are you doing? Who told you that broke niggas should not date? You really deserve a wedgie here.

Money is not so important. A woman will ultimately choose to be with the man she feels the inner most attraction with.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Mystiqme: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Rubbish! So should broke girls date? People should realize that there is no one size fits all approach. If you and your partner and on the same page with regard to issues, then there should be no problem. The best relationship I had was when I was a corp member with 9,500 salary.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by legendsilver(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
DailyNews:
My dear, no need going emotional because Tallesty just told u the saddest truth every broke guy needs to be told for his own good!

99.9% of women would choose a financially buoyant ugly guy over a broke handsome guy any day, any time. Don't let them deceive u with their pretentious words online. Go out there and hustle!

I can't come here to deceive u...go out in real life and see what women are doing...many female students are praying and looking forward to meeting a buoyant guy to love...even the girls from rich family o...lol...even working class ladies don't even give broke guys a chance of hi...lolz....its just all about the money...no love exist...girls form love when the guy has all the qaulities they want- and money top the list of their sought after quality in a man.

I don't write to impress or please anyone...I know what I'm talking about.

I de really pity broke guys...and that's y I love telling them the sad truth to inspire them to hustle more to become financially free
I grab ur points bro, its another way to encourage young guys what they stand to benefits if money waters their pocket like snow during winter.
If this topic goes the other way round e,g guys needs to hustle, it will not really send the message. Thanks for using another format to depict the same message. Make sense wela grin
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
Some people have different ideas about dating.

When I go out, I do because I need to relax.

If you happen to be with me, enjoy the fun and then get back to your schedule.

Asking for money? It better be for emergency.

I have income requirements for dating. I will not date a lady based on appearance alone.

I don't want any liability. So as she dey judge my matter, na so I dey judge hers.

/
cheesy cheesy cheesy you got a reason to drop, anyway. #emergency# watch emergencies occuring time and again angry grin grin.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by naijadata: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Misleading post. There are many threads here that are opposed 2 d reality in our society. Well, many pple are being influenced by what they read online rather than what is happening. Check ur society, u will see that d less privileged pple have more long-lasting marriage than d rich pple. They may be poor, but they still endure d hardship. If this theory is true, then only rich pple will be married. Meanwhile, you should know that compatibility is d main ingredient u should look 4. Also, being broke or being rich is relative.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mystiqme:
Rubbish! So should broke girls date? People should realize that there is no one size fits all approach. If you and your partner and on the same page with regard to issues, then there should be no problem. The best relationship I had was when I was a corp member with 9,500 salary.
Had you said bah?

I laugh in kuvuki
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Mystiqme: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
Had you said bah?

I laugh in kuvuki
Yes, we ultimately broke up because of religious issues, when both of us had stable jobs, so it's not what you think.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by edgyslim: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

It will make me a strong independent woman.

The upside is you might eventually become an INDEPENDENT woman. But u will be independent alone.
#fact
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Wyclefniranz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
white pap is from black pot........dat Same broke guy can still bcom d richest

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Things are harsh in ds country dts y 90% of issues in r/ship has to do with money....howeva all hope is not lost for broke niggaz...find a need you can fill for dem ladies...if you can fill a need apart from money;den maybe u av somtin goin 4 a wile...but alwaz kip it interesting;tho' don't know ow u gonna do dt witout cash...also depends on how old you"re...if you"re quite young,den they can cut you some slaks 4 the mean time,bt soon as u get older...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
edgyslim:

The upside is you might eventually become an INDEPENDENT woman. But u will be independent alone.
#fact
Ask Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie if she's independent alone.

Even if i become independent alone, I won't care. smiley
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

lol. I should be submissive to a man that i'm feeding and sponsoring with my own hard-earned money?. The answer is NO.

I can't be submissive to any man because we are equal talk-more-of, when i'm catering for him. undecided

Mourning the dude who's gonna end up in the same union with an unbridled uncouth domineering lady like you. I strongly wish you would be pensive enough to listen to the screeching echoes of your haughty thoughts. Your comments are awash with pride and an unhealthy amount of gender superiority. Rethink, the world isn't all about you!

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tee99(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
#word!
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by luvola(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:
I will have my own money and date broke guys. smiley
It means he has to be submissive to me. cool
Jesus !!! What did you just say ? wicked
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by hangzhouro(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
xcapizt:
#Word.

FTC baby!! cool

That part about it being a distraction, it totally resonates.

BTW It's not like dating broke girls will be much fun either, I mean, who wants to be an ATM machine?

I'm talking plenty story sef. *runs off to go make money *
你真的会开玩笑的dont mind me i have this habit of writing in chinese any time i am amused
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
oh yea dats how I loook for trouble grin
But if u re a coded nigga u go knw say na jonsing cheesy
Most of Ma comments here re not always taken seriously tongue

lol!
Na joke I dey joke too.

How this evening be for your side?
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by edgyslim: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

Ask Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie if she's independent alone.

Even if i become independent alone, I won't care. smiley

You think Chimamanda was busy trying to prove a point on NL b4 she got international fame.

Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by olympus121: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
True but I've seen many ladies who had dated broke guys and dey both made it in d end. Abeg stop discouraging people jare.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
READINGLIFE:

Mourning the dude who's gonna end up in the same union with an unbridled uncouth domineering lady like you. I strongly wish you would be pensive enough to listen to the screeching echoes of your haughty thoughts. Your comments are awash with pride and an unhealthy amount of gender superiority. Rethink, the world isn't all about you!
Are you done ranting? undecided
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
edgyslim:

You think Chimamanda was busy trying to prove a point on NL b4 she got international fame.

Keep decieving yourself.

Who's talking about fame.
You don't worth my time.

I was trying to correct your point that feminism doesn't go hand-to-hand with marriage. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.