Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators (20326 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by VANENON(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:

Perfect!

That is the problem with we Nigerians, is it the president alone we elected

- What of our state governors

- Our State House of Assembly men & women

- Our Federal Legislooters.

- Our Local Government chairmen, the closest to the people.

When shall we demand accountability from our state government on how they spend SECURITY VOTES and demand transparency

When shall we ask our representatives how they go about the constituency allowance running into millions? ??

When shall we ask our LGA Administrators how the Federal Allocation is been utilise

We all focus on the Presidency. Why

Nigerians, this is time to think right. The President is not our problem but our wicked and selfish politicians.

Nigeria political landscape is infested with gentle and mean pen robbers.

They are not gentlemen at all ohhhh! They are areas boys and thugs dressed up in armani suits, thats why we witness shameless displays at their meetings everyday. Further more gentlemen are men of character not the greedy and heartless robbers you have looting the masses.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by pen2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yomieluv:
Yes na.

When there are other pressing issues,the senators are only concerned about irrelevant things..

How will the impeachment of GEJ solve most of the problems bedeviling the country?

Misplaced priority.

The impeachment of GEJ will solve most of the problems in the country because the leader of any organisation determines the trend of events and the direction everyone follows. Corruption,impunity,cluelessness,lack of vision and indecisiveness cannot thrive under a leader that doesn't possess these qualities. We all know the truth, this President and his administration has not and will not do Nigeria any good.
I'm sure u know that for most Naija politicians,the 1st term is always better than the 2nd. So if GEJ has done nothing in his 1st term, how do we qualify his 2nd term?! Let's think of our children and take our govt & nation seriously!!!
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by twerkjack: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:

Perfect!

That is the problem with we Nigerians, is it the president alone we elected

- What of our state governors

- Our State House of Assembly men & women

- Our Federal Legislooters.

- Our Local Government chairmen, the closest to the people.

When shall we demand accountability from our state government on how they spend SECURITY VOTES and demand transparency

When shall we ask our representatives how they go about the constituency allowance running into millions? ??

When shall we ask our LGA Administrators how the Federal Allocation is been utilise

We all focus on the Presidency. Why

Nigerians, this is time to think right. The President is not our problem but our wicked and selfish politicians.

Nigeria political landscape is infested with gentle and mean pen robbers.

ȋ̝̊̅̄
Have suggestion: IMPEACH ALL of them lol
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by SpencerLewis(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
brito:

Who call you here, that's my President talking, they should leave him alone and do their jobs bunch of lazy old fooools, GEJ till Jesus comes.
Till Jesus comes? u must be high on some 'akpuru achia' stuff or weed. Why shd he be left alone? He is busy pursuing Tambuwal instead of facing security challenges in the country, he's busy after after Tambuwal's seat. Noe the heat is on him, he is crying fowl. By the way why are u clowns always saying GEJ till ......., now is till Jesus comes. Now, my question is which Jesus are we talking about here? Is the one of ancient Palestine who became The Christ and transited over almost 2 millennium ago or the one tha plays football @ Man city FC or the coach of Benfica FC? Be specific pls. If u're referring to the one u became The Christ and centre of Christianity pls stop day dreaming about his coming back b/c it won't happen. What is he coming again for? And therefore, u want to tell me that the clueless one will continue to rule us till thy kingdom come. Tufiakwa. He is ordinary human like us and therefore subject to transition like any other mortal when his time comes.

Pls, don't negatively quote SpencerLewis(aka Lucifer son of the morning to avoid the wrath of PLANET VENUS HIS IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER)
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by aresa: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

You are just a young fool....did the I.G.P. tell you he received order from G.E.J. to use tear gas on the lawmakers? am sure your parent wasted money on you to go to school if you cannot differentiate between stealing and corruption, atleast use the dictionary or google as the case may be.

You can as well cry to G.E.J. to come and fix the road in your village while your local government chairman use your tax to flex in a beer parlor.

Abeg na wetin local government chairmen dey do self? that should be the question you should be asking and come to NL to run your rotten mouth.

Your reply is irrelevant cuz i know people like you dont say anything reasonable, you are just like your father...its in the family.

The IG performs at the pleasure of the president and as a presidential appointee. He's also answerable and accountable to his boss aka the president so if hes misbehaving, disobeying the laws he swore to protect, then his boss aka the president should call him to order or sack him and the fact that the president ignored his lawless and reckless behaviour means the president is either incompetent or the IG is carrying out his orders.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by muktarmtt(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
brito:

Who call you here, that's my President talking, they should leave him alone and do their jobs bunch of lazy old fooools, GEJ till Jesus comes.
is fact of dere job impeaching d d president who else has d ryt to do dat senators carry on impeach s shoeless presdow
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by muktarmtt(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
brito:

is fact of dere job impeaching d d president who else has d ryt to do dat senators carry on impeach d shoeless presdow
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by muktarmtt(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dear GEJ daz d only work dey have ryt now to impeach u so let dem do dere dere constitutional work Sir
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by muktarmtt(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
simplemach:
I even wonder why all these lawmakers will not focus on issues geared towards moving this nation forward. Bunch of Jobless f**ls
wat moving forward r u talking about dis moving forward wen dey impeach him to show him democracy still exist wen he put his norse in anything abt dis naija even selecting d emir GEJ put his mouth in u didnt leave anybody alone why now nd u teargas dem u look for dere trouble so let have it
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by muktarmtt(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
teemanbastos:
[size=16pt]wich national issues? Oga jona abeg park well... Imagine, allowing d police to Teargas d lawmakers, withdrawing security details, MILITARISING democracy, ...xo d TEARGASSED lawmakers should juxt sit down lyk MUGU and dy watch? Abi.. Xo unfortunate[/size]
I tink he forgot abt dat he forgot his national job and he teargas dem now let do dere own now why r u complaining now
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by muktarmtt(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
U ar part of d National issue Sir
why will dey do dat u r apart of national issue Sir leave dem alone 2 do dere work
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by InglishTeechar(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
aresa:

The IG performs at the pleasure of the president and as a presidential appointee. He's also answerable and accountable to his boss aka the president so if hes misbehaving, disobeying the laws he swore to protect, then his boss aka the president should call him to order or sack him and the fact that the president ignored his lawless and reckless behaviour means the president is either incompetent or the IG is carrying out his orders.

I can now see why your foolishness is printed in black and white. If the President act just as you have suggested then he will have to be warning and sacking everybody...from the policeman on the road block collecting 20 naira and every civil servant from state to federal level. Bcuz you think he has eyes in all their office buildings and because G.E.J. is omni-potent, omni-present and omni-science. He knows and sees everything in Nigeria...na God now, Idiot.

Since you dont know how a government works and you dont understand anything about public office administration i suggest you shut your mouth. You are just one of those ingnorant idiots misleading and misinforming the public.

Surely, my people perish because they lack knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Johnnoo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
if gej have d interest of nigeria in mind,he wil concentrate on executing project,policy and fixing d economy,not to legistrate for national assembly or interprete for judiciary.

And who told you he isn't executing projects & fixing our decayed economy Btw where do you see him meddling with Legislative/Judiciary matters

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by aresa: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

I can now see why your foolishness is printed in black and white. If the President act just as you have suggested then he will have to be warning and sacking everybody.

What do you do when the people you hire keep disobeying the laws that you yourself swore to protect and defect as the chief law enforcement officer of Nigeria, do you keep looking the other way till you have anarchy on your hands?

The actions of the people you hire reflects on you and you not doing anything when they transgressed means you are part of the problem.

from the policeman on the road block collecting 20 naira and every civil servant from state to federal government. Bcuz you think he has eyes in all their office buildings and because G.E.J. is omni-potent, omni-present and omni-science. He knows and sees everything in Nigeria...na God now, Idiot

The IG and his subordinates are responsible for the people under them just like GEJ is responsible for the IG and his actions.

It's called hierarchy and chain of command in public administration.

You really need to keep quiet about public administration because it's obvious you don't know anything about public administration.

Public administration includes disciplining the people you hire when they transgressed. It's the same reason why people get sacked by their Oga at work. You get sacked when you misbehave. Administering without accountability means disorderliness and anarchy hence what we have in Nigeria today with grand scale looting and stealing without punishments or dire consequences, it's the reason why a minister responsible for scamming and killing of unemployed Nigerians remains on the job no questions asked, it's the same reason we have $12 billion still missing with zero accountability and the folks responsible are still collecting paychecks, it's the same reason crooks and criminals under EFCC investigation gets top government positions, it's the same reason service chiefs can not account for the $6 billion they collect every year ot tell us why they lost portions of Nigerian to terrorists but instead were rewarded with National awards instead.

Basically, we have a very weak, corrupt and incompetent president with zero understanding of his job duties and responsibilities.

Since you don't know how a government works and you don't understand anything about public office administration i suggest you shut your mouth. You are just one of those ignorant idiots misleading and misinforming the public.

Going by your shallow views, I know how government works in your world. Government to you means lawlessness, lack of accountability, gross incompetence, lack of any sense of duty and obligation.

Knowing that your interpretation of knowledge is lawlessness and incompetence saddens humanity..
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Jesusloveyou: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Johnnoo:

And who told you he isn't executing projects & fixing our decayed economy Btw where do you see him meddling with Legislative/Judiciary matters
d economy is down,without any project or policy executed.he only know how to prevent lawmakers from entry their chamber and helping d judiciary to interprete,what lawmaker should do.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by omarlee(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Henrypraise:

Coward, av u forgotten wen u insulted d president? I knw u av forgotten, cos like I said, ur sense de under ur slippers.

IT SEEMS YOU ARE AT THE HIEGHT OF YOUR RASCALITY......PIN POINT WHERE I INSULT THE PRESIDENT. (like say u no go school o!)
I HAVE NO TIME FOR A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU, SEEMS YOU ARE HIGH ON THE OTOUKE OGOGORO THAT IS MAKING YOU AND YOUR PRINCIPAL AND HIS AIDES TO BEHAVE LIKE RASCAL-S. YOU HIDE UNDER A CHINA PHONE'S KEYPAD SAYING TRASH. I PITY,PEOPLE WITHOUT FUTURE LIKE YOU. FIND A LIFE G.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Jesusloveyou: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

I can now see why your foolishness is printed in black and white. If the President act just as you have suggested then he will have to be warning and sacking everybody...from the policeman on the road block collecting 20 naira and every civil servant from state to federal level. Bcuz you think he has eyes in all their office buildings and because G.E.J. is omni-potent, omni-present and omni-science. He knows and sees everything in Nigeria...na God now, Idiot.

Since you dont know how a government works and you dont understand anything about public office administration i suggest you shut your mouth. You are just one of those ingnorant idiots misleading and misinforming the public.

ok d igp is sent by mark/tambuwa to lock d chamber,since igp sent himself,why not also lock aso rock.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Henrypraise: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
omarlee:

IT SEEMS YOU ARE AT THE HIEGHT OF YOUR RASCALITY......PIN POINT WHERE I INSULT THE PRESIDENT. (like say u no go school o!)
I HAVE NO TIME FOR A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU, SEEMS YOU ARE HIGH ON THE OTOUKE OGOGORO THAT IS MAKING YOU AND YOUR PRINCIPAL AND HIS AIDES TO BEHAVE LIKE RASCAL-S. YOU HIDE UNDER A CHINA PHONE'S KEYPAD SAYING TRASH. I PITY,PEOPLE WITHOUT FUTURE LIKE YOU. FIND A LIFE G.

Check ur post properly, u go see were u insult ur papa. I sorry 4 u, na d osusu money wen ur mama gather take send u go school nai waste cos u no learn anytin 4 school, common comprehension of ur own writtin, u no fit. Ones again go find ur sense b4 ur papa wen de craze go pick am take stone lizard, by dat tym na uselu we go carry fada n son go.

U better stop insultin d president of dis nation n start proffering solutions to ur fada's ailment.

Yeye de smell. (No try me o, I go commot ur 2 front teeth o)
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Henrypraise: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
omarlee:

I just viewed ur post now, so u be smally? U better learn respect o. Learn how to talk about n address ur president.

Go wash plate, ur mama de wait 4 u.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Johnnoo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
d economy is down,without any project or policy executed.he only know how to prevent lawmakers from entry their chamber and helping d judiciary to interprete,what lawmaker should do.

I hope you can prove this substancially
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by omarlee(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Henrypraise:

I just viewed ur post now, so u be smally? U better learn respect o. Learn how to talk about n address ur president.

Go wash plate, ur mama de wait 4 u.

Slowpoke like you with no future. You lack decorum, Mr fish brain
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by ba7man(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
GEJ fails to realize his incompetence is a major National issue. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by ba7man(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
custommarkdavid:
THE NIGERIAN CUSTOM
AUCTION MARKET. We
sell all kinds of tokunbo
vehicles at cheaper
rates, e.g Golf 2,3,4,
from N250,000-
N350,000 Toyota Camry
big daddy=N550,000
Honda accord baby
boy=N450,000 Toyota
Matrix=N550,00 Toyota
Prado=N800,000 Toyota
hiace bus=N750,000
Toyota
Avalon=N550,000
Toyota
Corolla=N350,000
Mazda=N350,000
Honda Accord end of
discussion=N550,000
Honda Evil
Spirit=N550,000 Toyota
Camry 2.2(Tiny
Light)=N350,000 Toyota
Avensis =500,000
Rav4=N450,000 Toyota
Sienna=350,000
Highlander=N600,000
Murano=N600,000
Pathfinder=550,000
Infiniti Jeep
fx35=N900,000 &
fx45=1.1m Mercedes
Benz ML350=N750,000
and many more
exclusive offers contact
the Auction sales shall
takes place at the Car
fax zone Seme Boder,
Zone 4 Custom Quater.
All vehicle engines are
in good condition. For
distance request &
requirement, please
buy contact office line
Custom Mark David 07068892291
sales manager, make
your order.
I'm interested in making a purchase but I'll show up to whatever venue with armed policemen.
.......Just incase.

I pray you're legit or else........
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by jbaby265(f): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=25pt] They won't leave you until you're thrown out of Aso rock!! [/size]
my dear go and drink water ok

after then u can sleep and wake up when d thread is closed..bye safe trip
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by dapotemi: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Funny reply....Nig don finnaly turn "fuji house of commotion".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Restrains Wike From Sacking 23 Lg Councils In Rivers State / ''Why Lai Mohammed Must Be Fired'' - Femi Aribisala / Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.