Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators (20329 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Samunique(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2014
Kingspin:

Dont mind them ignorance fellowers.
Some of them are not ignorant as u think, but they are just bias, partisan and deliberately attacking the person of Mr president just for the fear of their foreseen failure, that they might not be able to defeat him as an incumbent president and thus looking for a way to get him out if possible before the elections.

If not so, why this impeachment's threat now, why not then?

Abi na today day break?

2months to the election??

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by jkendy(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2014
[/i][/color][i][color=#006600]Impeachment is a national issue. Can someone Pls pass dis message to GEJ
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by aresa: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by aresa: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Ode kindergarten president.. are you not the main national issue? .......

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by athorello(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2014
O thou foolish hypocrites! So, Suleiman Abba baricading NASS to prevent legislators from attending to a pressing demand (BH) is a pressing national issue but 'threatening to impeach' the oga at the top of the matter is not. Doyin Okupe could have given the JONATHANIANS and saTANists some hope by at least stating that the impeachable offences are baseless.
Menhn the steerer and steering wheel of this country must be CHANGED before we'll start realising our true greatness. That's my 2cents.... Good day y'all.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Jesusloveyou: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2014
decode55:
GEJ don't mind them jare.

This isn't getting funny again sef & its not just about the senators and lawmakers. Average Nigerians have followed the "trend" of blind criticism(which is one of the few things we're good at)

Everything that goes bad, someone would just start screaming "Jonathan"
When your toilet no flush, Jonathan
When atm no gree pay you, Jonathan
When NEPA take light, Jonathan
When your babe "curve" you, Jonathan
undecided undecided

Ah ah!
Free Jonathan abeg! He's not Jesus. (Even Jesus sef go tire for Nigeria/ns)

If you want to effect change in Nigeria, start from yourself! smiley
if d head is rotten,every part of d body goes bad. Gej should leave tambuwa alone first and concentrate on how to fight insurgency and fix d economy.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Dolarman(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2014
I am totally disappointed with comments of people here. Any sane person will not dream of GEJ in power again let alone leave him alone in the corridor power. He had stabbed the hope of the helpless Nigerians who he rode on their horses to clam the Mandate in 2011 and had also made impunity/ unscrupulous policies to destabilize the economy of the State, while Corruption is now mere stealing. The must unheard of his statements accredited to him are " I know the Cabal's but I cannot fight them" " Boko Haram is in my Government" "Corruption is mere stealing" The president is the C 'n' C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and he is Clueless about how to solve our problems. So if he can't resign, then the needful should be don by the Legislatures "IMPEACHMENT".

3 Likes

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Henrypraise: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2014
omarlee:
Leave him alone? The gross incompetence, corruption (common stealing is not corruption), impunity (tear gassing of the honorable members), violation of the electoral act ( via use of a proxy called TAN )............... and many more violation of the constitution by the GEJ administration can make a president to step down not even to wait for his impeachment in a sane climes.

Mumu, no wonder u ar jobless. Common class captain u no fit be/ handle for school n u de cos ur papa 4 here.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by ElFenomeno1: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2014
This GEJ never fails to amaze me.

Lord please, help us in our quest to kick this Otueke dunce out of office come next year!

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Everfrank(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2014
A sign of fear/submission/ admission of guilt? Why not use big big grammar and finish them as usual for wanting to impeach your anointed GEJ. Jonathan and his handlers have stirred the hornet's nest and they should face the music. Where are the Jonathanians? Your man Okupe has gone soft so help remind him of his big big abusive grammer or better still call Reuben Abati or Lisa Metuh or Asari Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Jesusloveyou: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Johnnoo:
I've always said this...if you have Nigeria interest in mind, work with GEJ. But its quite unfortunate that all I'm seeing everyday is selfish interests undecided
if gej have d interest of nigeria in mind,he wil concentrate on executing project,policy and fixing d economy,not to legistrate for national assembly or interprete for judiciary.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Xcellency007(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Wat is more a national issue dan de actions or inactions of de Executive arm of govment??

Jst asking ooo
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2014
deceptive autocratic nonstarter president. Shame on him. Y shd he be left alone? didnt he start d nonsense invasion of d national assembly? Ur time is up by God's grace. slowpoke president
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Xhammy: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2014
losers be like " Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues"
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Boss13: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Is Jonathan not part of the national issues
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by anonimi: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2014
ceo4eva:
Good one from Mr President!
Most Nigerians do forget that they also have their state Governors, Senators, Reps, LG Chairmen and other elected public office holders to question for poor performance in office. We only place emphasis on the President to perform every duties, even the job of state Governors, while leaving out other office holders to perpetrate corruption and fraud at the highest level. Nigeria will be a better place if we all learn to hold all public office holders accountable for their Actions and not just the President!

Indeed we not only need to understand this very important concept, we owe it to ourselves to share this idea with ALL our people so our country can fasten its recovery, transformation and revival.

It is noteworthy that prior to January 1966 and subsequent UNITARY system of governance by the COUPISTS, our semi-autonomous regional governments and the districts (equivalent of LGAs) functioned much better for the benefit of the populace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Jonathan should not be left alone .
he is de sole cause of all de issues we are having in Nigeria. the earlier he is booted out de better for our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Pataki: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Even when his mouth is closed, he looks like a dunce.

If he opens his mouth, it is filled with his dunce spewing.

Impeachment is a national issue you m0r0n of a president. I pray this impeachment sees the light of the day and the senate thoroughly goes through with it.

That goat is long due for an impeachment.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by ITbomb(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2014
anonimi:

Indeed we not only need to understand this very important concept, we owe it to ourselves to share this idea with ALL our people so our country can fasten its recovery, transformation and revival.

It is noteworthy that prior to January 1966 and subsequent UNITARY system of governance by the COUPISTS, our semi-autonomous regional governments and the districts (equivalent of LGAs) functioned much better for the benefit of the populace.
Back in the days, Local governments were in charge of filling potholes in our streets, now everyone is waiting for FERMA to work on their roads. I remember even the federal highway that crosses our LG headquarters, the local council ensured that any developing pothole was identified and filled (some with cement).

Now Chairmen are driving the potholes with their black jeep and people are cheering them waiting for them to drop something after they would come online and wonder why the country is still down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by anonimi: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2014
ITbomb:

Back in the days, Local governments were in charge of filling potholes in our streets, now everyone is waiting for FERMA to work on their roads. I remember even the federal highway that crosses our LG headquarters, the local council ensured that any developing pothole was identified and filled (some with cement).

Now Chairmen are driving the potholes with their black jeep and people are cheering them waiting for them to drop something after they would come online and wonder why the country is still down

Yet the same people will be shouting that our president is clueless.
Are we not really the clueless ones, seeing as we leave these other elected officers:

- SINators
- representaTHIEVES
- state legisLOOTERS
- state governors
- LGA Chairmen
- LGA Councillors

to collect so much money from us while doing absolutely NOTHING? shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Ebukaokeke5: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sack him!,We don't need him anymore in Aso Rock!
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Enuf of nonsense! Cant wait for feb. 2015!
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by xcolanto(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
It's amazing how pedestrians think they can address the number 1 citizen in Nigeria with such bile and unguarded utterances, when they clear cannot address their fathers or elder ones, if any, in such lousy way.
Keep ranting and watch GEJ going higher!
Simple sense would tell you your being schooled by doukpe who has taken his time to tell you that's there a system of government where you have the local, state then the federal level in which everything these lower tiers of government needs is being disbursed by the FG.
The state and local government receive huge allocations that run into billions and yet the ignorant is quick to bypass these government structure and question GEJ??
Haters get a new life! This GEJ this and that is getting lame and outdated!
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mr. President, you are the first national problem that the senate must solve before others follow.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by omarlee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=Henrypraise

Mumu, no wonder u ar jobless. Common class captain u no fit be/ handle for school n u de cos ur papa 4 here.
I feel your pain bro. You sound stale and uncouth, I don't have time to explain to you what I wrote, but from all indication you didn't read it thats why you resolve throwing away the little literacy you have in a public dormain
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by omarlee(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

You are just a young fool....did the I.G.P. tell you he received order from G.E.J. to use tear gas on the lawmakers? am sure your parent wasted money on you to go to school if you cannot differentiate between stealing and corruption, atleast use the dictionary or google as the case may be.

You can as well cry to G.E.J. to come and fix the road in your village while your local government chairman use your tax to flex in a beer parlor.

Abeg na wetin local government chairmen dey do self? that should be the question you should be asking and come to NL to run your rotten mouth.

Your reply is irrelevant cuz i know people like you dont say anything reasonable, you are just like your father...its in the family.

SO MUCH FOR AN ELDERLY PERSON LIKE YOU TO COME TO A PUBLIC FORUM AND START BERATING PEOPLE FOR A SIMPLE CRIME OF SAYING THEIR OPINION, THE TRUTH NEEDS NO DEFENCE, IF GEJ IS PERFORMING AS YOU WANTS US TO BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESOLVE TO IN-SULTING ME FOR SIMPLY AIRING MY VIEW.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Henrypraise: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
omarlee:

I feel your pain bro. You sound stale and uncouth, I don't have time to explain to you what I wrote, but from all indication you didn't read it thats why you resolve throwing away the little literacy you have in a public dormain

Chaiiii e pain am!!!!!
Mumu, see as u de match ur sense, check under ur slippers u go see ur sense.

Even my area smally can talk more sense dan u.

Cum letz tro insults @ each oda, n stop bein a coward insultin a president dat aint on d public forum to insult u bak. Open a tread n letz do it n see hu cries or gets tired. I bet u ar more dan a coward. grin

Mumu
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by Henrypraise: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
omarlee:

SO MUCH FOR AN ELDERLY PERSON LIKE YOU TO COME TO A PUBLIC FORUM AND START BERATING PEOPLE FOR A SIMPLE CRIME OF SAYING THEIR OPINION, THE TRUTH NEEDS NO DEFENCE, IF GEJ IS PERFORMING AS YOU WANTS US TO BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESOLVE TO IN-SULTING ME FOR SIMPLY AIRING MY VIEW.

Coward, av u forgotten wen u insulted d president? I knw u av forgotten, cos like I said, ur sense de under ur slippers.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators by VANENON(f): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
...They are not gentlemen at all ohhhh! They are areas boys and thugs dressed up in armani suits, thats why we witness shameless displays at their meetings everyday. Further more gentlemen are men of character not the greedy and heartless robbers you have looting the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement / Bola Tinubu Appoints Jim Ovia As Chairman Of The Nigerian Education Loan Fund / Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.