Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? (19992 Views)

Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by donbrowser(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Ha! it's not what you think oh
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Agimor(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2014
smiley
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Mprex(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2014
For some peeps, it is

for some, its not
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by okiezman(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Yes n No sha.

That gal that disvirgined me sha, God bless you
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
Many people have been saying that virginity is a lack of opportunity. Are you among the group of people with this notion or not? Do you believe that if many ladies or guys that are virgins today had the opportunity to have sex, they wouldn't have remained a virgin? Is virginity lack of opportunity or not?
drop your take on this.
. In some people's case its lack of opportunity(like mine used to be den) and in some other people's case they wanna live like dat..........buh mostly its lack of opportunity
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by james2man: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Virginity is not lack of opportunity but morality(Conduct accepted by culture or religion) Most youths of today lost morality/value and it didn't just cost them losing their virginity but also tarnishing their future,bringing reproach to their family... On social media you can find different kinds of nude pictures/ sex tapes of youths. Now will you consider that an OPPORTUNITY or LACK OF MORALITY?

4 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by agrovick(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2014
in most cases, it is
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by berbs112(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Na because;Sharp guys no dey dat area !
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by maylisa(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Capital NO. Regretted ever loosing mine wink

4 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2014
It is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by vickyozohu(f): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Depends, for some it is. Others its choice. So its a yes or no tin
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2014
why do useless topics like this make front page.... seun dont you hve better things to update.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2014
YES
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by seangy4konji: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2014
I don't know what to say.

Too early for that kain talk.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by paulworld(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2014
It's not necessary a lack of opportunities, it's sometimes choice, chance, condition depending on the situation we find our self. Wrong friends, poverty and so on

2 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by folabayo1(f): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Well I don't think being a virgin is lack of opportunity its all about choice..Am still a virgin my self and I appreciate and value so much.

6 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by defendedvictim(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Its a subjectual issue..by that I mean, it depends on the individual. Some people are virgins because they don't have the opportunity eg, all those guys dat send 1000 PMs to every gal on Nairaland.
Some others, sadly, very few..are virgins because they want to be
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
No, it's not. I'm a case study.
are u a virgin?
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Franchise21(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2014
It is not
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Neveeeeeeer! Its not true. Its an act of abstinence, keeping ya dignity, obeying d Bible and morality. Above all it is a sign of SANITY coz take it or leave it, d moment U engage yaself in sex outside marriage, U will forever keep needing it, having d urge dat needs satisfaction and may end up in sexual insanity.

Virginity is never a lack of opportunity coz if U know wat they went thru to still remain virgins, U will shake ya head. If U are still a virgin, either male of female, pls keep it. And if Uve been disvirgined, one way or d other, U can stop now and wait till wen U are married. Premarital sex (fornication), extramarital affairs (adultery) and any other kind of sexual practice out marriage are all sin.

Repent ye before its toooooooooo late. God's blessings to Y'all!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello nlanders, pls I need the help of a sociologist on a particular paper I need to write and submit asap. Any sociologist or other humanitarian in the house should pls show up. Thanks
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by jevic(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2014
It is not.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by happyzed0(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Being virgin or nt is a personal choice nt lact of opportunity
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by AJ01(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2014
See funny question this morning grin
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by midasbliss(f): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2014
50:50... it could be choice or lack of opportunity...
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2014
yes and no
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by MosesEzekiel: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2014
shocked cheesy ;DNo,virginity is not due to lack of opportunity, despite the fact that our society has lost moral value,there are still some ladies from good home that are thought what morality is, those that are stil virgins remain so because they value it not because of lack of opportunity, there is no lady that are not been disturb by men, what makes the diffrece is ability to say NO[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Mercykayy(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2014
NO.... Shun pre marital sex ...
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Seun is trying this days oooo, grin am impressed by the number of post that makes frontpage daily.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2014
folabayo1:
Well I don't think being a virgin is lack of opportunity its all about choice..Am still a virgin my self and I appreciate and value so much.
i hope it is true?
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2014
pelij:
Seun is trying this days oooo, grin am impressed by the number of post that makes frontpage daily.
i am so impressed too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Who's your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.