Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. (33728 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by chimoskyg(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
The lady will take you 4 a novice
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Ollyfad(f): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL THESE POINTS WERE APPLICABLE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN OF 80'S BACKWARDS undecided

THE PRESENT CROP OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES undecided THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND MONEY AS THE ONLY REASON WHY A LADY SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. THAT IS WHY MOST NIGERIAN LADIES ARE PROMISCUOUS, GREEDY, AND KEEP MULTIPLE MEN TO SECURE THEIR CASHFLOW.

THEY ARE THE MOST SHAMELESS LADIES IN AFRICA, THEY ARE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SOUND NOR HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER MARITALLY THAN SEX.

NIGERIAN LADIES ARE BEST IGNORED

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS
av noticd u r kinda robotic.....na one way brain u get.....evrywia u go u spew d xm senseless rubbish....if u r a nigerian man i guess u r including all d females relatd to u rytur monolytic way of tinkin cnt allow u type in simple english
i for no quote u bt u jst dey block my vision anywia i go so guy.......abeg park well make i c beta ppl wey dey front
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ollyfad:
av noticd u r kinda robotic.....na one way brain u get.....evrywia u go u spew d xm senseless rubbish....if u r a nigerian man i guess u r including all d females relatd to u rytur monolytic way of tinkin cnt allow u type in simple english
i for no quote u bt u jst dey block my vision anywia i go so guy.......abeg park well make i c beta ppl wey dey front

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE PRESENT CROP OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES undecided THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND MONEY AS THE ONLY REASON WHY A LADY SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. THAT IS WHY MOST NIGERIAN LADIES ARE PROMISCUOUS, GREEDY, AND KEEP MULTIPLE MEN TO SECURE THEIR CASHFLOW.

THEY ARE THE MOST SHAMELESS LADIES IN AFRICA, THEY ARE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SOUND NOR HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER MARITALLY THAN SEX.

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS
hehehehh....bro u dey vex ooo....
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
eminentme:
hehehehh....bro u dey vex ooo....

Yea bro
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Yea bro
honestly, imagine, I asked a girl out n d response she gave was "if u can afford me, no prob, i'm after money" which apparently shows how cash-minded our Nigerian girls are.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Ollyfad(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31174444][/quote]u knw......i dnt rili av tym 4 attention seekers lyk u dat go to threads wit d xm pattern of response no mata d question raised nd i also realised dat u r jst a pained nigga.
on a second tot.....i tink u attract shallow babes kus u r shallow urself kus only shallow mindd ppl lacking d necessary tinkin faculty for proper analysis go abt generalizing lyk u'v been doing.
my one cent.....try nd upgrade ur sense of reasoning mayb....jst mayb....u wuld finally cross part wit sensible ladies
#quote me all u wnt....i wuld no longer dignify ur lyks wit d priviledge of a response!
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
eminentme:
honestly, imagine, I asked a girl out n d response she gave was "if u can afford me, no prob, i'm after money" which apparently shows how cash-minded our Nigerian girls are.

If u can afford it reloca abroad or you have to keep managing them like that. They are hungry bastards
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Ollyfad(f): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31174444][/quote]u knw......i dnt rili av tym 4 attention seekers lyk u dat go to threads wit d xm pattern of response no mata d question raised nd i also realised dat u r jst a pained nigga.
on a second tot.....i tink u attract shallow babes kus u r shallow urself kus only shallow mindd ppl lacking d necessary tinkin faculty for proper analysis go abt generalizing lyk u'v been doing.
my one cent.....try nd upgrade ur sense of reasoning mayb....jst mayb....u wuld finally cross part wit sensible ladies
#quote me all u wnt....i wuld no longer dignify ur lyks wit d priviledge of a response!
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

If u can afford it reloca abroad or you have to keep managing them like that. They are hungry bastards
grin grin I swear....thats what has made most guys resort to the 'hit n run' thing.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ollyfad:
u knw......i dnt rili av tym 4 attention seekers lyk u dat go to threads wit d xm pattern of response no mata d question raised nd i also realised dat u r jst a pained nigga.

Ori iya e buru. Iwor omo oshi yi
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Ollyfad(f): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
gringringringringringringringringrin

dat awkward moment wen u finally undastnd wat ppl mean when dey say truth is bittergringrin

paind niggas consoling dia lack of quality wit hate since tym immemorialgrin

1 Like

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Mhizizzy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
If I hear
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by yhusiee(f): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Maka Chukwu, guy u gt mouth. U can taaalllllkkkk! I am waitin!!
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Money money money.......

Nowadays if u want dey do this for a girl....better go dey do theater or else u on ur own

I can agree with just number 6.......
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by JoshuaKay(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
At last! Someone thinks like I do @op.
I totally agree with ur points but it's quite unfortunate that average Nigerian girls are not intellectual. These highlighted points of urs only works on LADIES ( i.e. girls endowed with intellect n great understanding) n not on some random girls(bimbo).

1 Like

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Abdulhafis00: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
i tink on d num 6 can work bt bet me all diz method can never work 4 soko gal
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Vock(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gold diggers be like

Takim107:
give her money until she falls hopelessly in love with you grin
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by williamspaul22(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS
guy you re always bitter towards nigeria gals, take am easy. What did they even do to u? Is it that none of then agreed to date you? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.