Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter (2906 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by gratieao: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
In today’s day and age sex dominates our society. Yes I think waiting till marriage is the best thing to do (which I will discuss in a future post) but I still acknowledge the fact that many of us make a choice to engage in sexual activity before marriage. Men “getting around” has pretty much been accepted as it is. Women on the other hand get slandered, disrespected, and chastised for their choice to be promiscuous at any point in their lives. I feel this is an unfair double standard and I refuse to judge them or cast a negative light upon them for their choice. Too many people use the fact that this woman has slept with a certain number a men that they personally deem too high as validation to dismiss this woman as a potential mate or a future great wife. Why are we so stuck on this? Should the number of men she has slept with really help determine if a man should be with a specific woman? I say how many men she has slept with should not matter.

What do her previous partners have to do with who she is today? Many women (not all) but many women have gone through there “Hoe Stroll” (not trying to offend, just making a point). “Hoe Stroll” is defined as a period of time where a woman is much more promiscuous than she has ever been or will be again. Many times the stroll occurs in high school or college, but it varies for different women. With that said, don’t expect all these women to reveal this information. This is why the whole idea of using her number of past partners as criteria is unnecessary. You can be with a woman who only tells you she only slept with 3 guys when in reality you may have to add a 0, or two 0’s. You may never know and either way it shouldn’t matter. What should matter is if she is STD free. This should matter in the sense of being fully aware of it, but I support any man being with that woman if you love her regardless of what she may have. There are women who have been with one man, and have gotten an STD. While the next woman can be known around town and still have managed to not catch any STD’s. So again basing her value as a woman off of numbers shouldn’t really mean much.

Some may argue that it speaks to her character. I understand where you are coming from, but I do not fully agree. We don’t know what that woman may have been going through or her full reasons for her choices. Some may just love sex and wanted to explore. Others may have been dealing with some deep issues and did not know how to properly handle it. Either way I think all women when put in the right relationship (and have taken time to heal & love themselves) are capable of operating as the best women they can be. Now if the real reason you hold this against a woman is because you don’t want to have to compete with the level of pleasure her past lovers provided, well you just need help then. That should not deter you, if anything let it motivate you to just be better and become the best lover she has ever had.

All in all I just don’t feel we should be looking at the amount of men she has slept with in the past as evidence for if she is someone to be with. I have seen women who had only slept with one man end up being “loose” while in a relationship. I have seen women who may have once been viewed as “hoes” be the most faithful in a relationship. Her past had less to do with either scenario, but her current relationship had plenty to do with it. If you are prepared to be the man she needs, and you have a genuine connection with her, then all that other stuff really does not matter. If you can’t provide a woman with certain things you will always leave the possibility of that relationship going in the wrong direction. Nothing wrong with knowing who she was with in the past, but understand and respect who she has become in the present. We block love sometimes for all the wrong reasons, and how many men she has previously slept with should never be one of them.
https://www.stephanspeaks.com/men-slept-matter/
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seriously?!!!!
Wat are u promoting?
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Drhenrysaint(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Ploy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
While fighting for gender equality, we should equally be sensitive to family institution. Research findings have shown that promiscuous ladies end up being too secretive and they often compare their spouses to their erstwhile.

A lady that had about two or three erstwhile guys, has little or no ground for comparison, unlike those that have dated the whole community.

Too much exs make women prefer a guy that used to use enhancer on them. They will start comparing the sexual prowess of that or those guys to a gentle, kind and caring man they eventually married.
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by IamLEGEND1: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by harrysterol(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
ÖKãZåÿ
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Q
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
i'll be damned if it doesn't matter. i don't share my stuff.
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by emperorchedda(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
It matters and will continue to
Ploy has already said it all

A girl who has ffucked dozens of guys will always compare the various diicks and will always go for the one that satisfies her best even if she's in a relationship with an average diicked guy

Its better she doesn't have that diick experience at all and being contented with the one she has. If you're a gentle guy who is average on bed expect your girl to always run back to better ones she's tasted.

Sad truth
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Afrok(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok.... It won't matter if I don't know undecided.
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by 1one: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
It had mattered

It matters

It will continue to ever Matter!!!

Who wants to marry a public toilet!!! angry

Infact everytime you sleep with a girl who has been with many guys before you, you're practising a passive and indirect form of homosexuality. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
It matters alot to me
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
All the men saying it matters, except you marry a virgin how will you know how many men she has been with if she does not tell. grin
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by geedot: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Shey y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и don land?
Women/girls shey U̶̲̥̅̊ don hear? Op say make una jeun lo!
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by akinademayowa(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alejhandro:
Seriously?!!!!
Wat are u promoting?

I wonder o
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by jmoore(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
The number of men she slept with is not my business. I don't need to know.
My focus is on zero mileage (virgin). As a tear rubber myself, I deserve justice.

This topic should be for non-virgin guys.
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by tosyne2much(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
andromida:
All the men saying it matters, except you marry a virgin how will you know how many men she has been with if she does not tell. grin

At least it will tell on d kitty-cat
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:

At least it will tell on d kitty-cat

There are all kinds of ways to keep it tight grin.

Sorry guys you may never know. cheesy
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
andromida:

[i] E.g ? wink
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
[i] E.g ? wink

Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by laidian(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
andromida:

chai! diaris god o
diaris god o
diaris god o
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
laidian:

chai! diaris god o
diaris god o
diaris god o

Just letting you know so you won't be so critical of the ones you know. smiley
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
andromida:

Hehehehehe cheesy

Would y like to tell me in private ?
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
1one:
It had mattered

It matters

Infact everytime you sleep with a girl who has been with many guys before you, you're practising a passive and indirect form of homosexuality. >: (
archaic reasoning
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
1one:
It had mattered

It matters

Infact everytime you sleep with a girl who has been with many guys before you, you're practising a passive and indirect form of homosexuality. >: (

Bro calm down oooo.. U no even wan give ladies hope at all
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:

Would y like to tell me in private ?

smiley i have no such secrets. wink
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by mencade4: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
are these ones not pros....titutes?
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by naijaboiy: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
andromida:
The size and depth of her pùssy...

Forget tightener undecided

1 Like

Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

The size and depth of her pùssy...

Forget tightener undecided

Oh ok this is territory i know nothing of soooooooo i'll just lipsrsealed

But before i lipsrsealed how does excessive s.ex affect the depth? its deeper or ??
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by 1one: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
nma24:
archaic reasoning

You're entitled to your opinion.
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by 1one: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:

Bro calm down oooo.. U no even wan give ladies hope at all

Don't mind them...

Na them no dey try get sense

Small whinning wey fine boy with honda-hala go do..next thing them don open... put right leg for Abuja... Left leg for lagos. angry

Some ladies are worse than public toilets to be honest...atleast with a public toilet, there's a sign on the door that says "Public toilet".... But with some girls...as fine as they are.. The only difference between them and public toilet is that there's no" public toilet" sign on her forehead

Just imagine... How would a 22year old girl have slept with 6 distinct guys.... Ahh Ahhh... and we are not even talking about how many times each of them pounded her ooo. angry

1 Like

Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
andromida:

i knoe dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Guys Are Better Than Short Guys / How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? / Girl Mistakenly Sent Her Nude Pictures To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.