Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter (2923 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
nma24:
archaic reasoning
i guess you are a public toilet.
~the old woman winces when old bones are mentioned~
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 05, 2014
andromida:

There are all kinds of ways to keep it tight grin.

Sorry guys you may never know. cheesy

Its no secret really. Its called athletic-ism. Pelvic floor exercises, exercises that work on gluteaus muscles. Or plastic surgical procedure to nip and tuck things In the nether region there. But wouldnt advocate elective procedure. Might create other problems.
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Baddo101(m): 2:50am On Dec 05, 2014
andromida:

Oh ok this is territory i know nothing of soooooooo i'll just lipsrsealed

But before i lipsrsealed how does excessive s.ex affect the depth? its deeper or ??
when u excessively allow every tom ,dick and harry to use an elastic material wat do u think will happen to it?
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Baddo101(m): 2:56am On Dec 05, 2014
andromida:

There are all kinds of ways to keep it tight grin.

Sorry guys you may never know. cheesy
No matter what the scientific ot local drugs that us used d road to galilee can neva b tight even if it seems tight @ one round of sex d road opens up. thats because nature has made it such that a panelbeated pussy canneva be like d natural/original pussy. Sorry for all dos disvirgined ladies still thinking of going through surgeries etc. except ur guy na MUMUni how he nor go know?
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2014
Chiadanin:

Its no secret really. Its called athletic-ism. Pelvic floor exercises, exercises that work on gluteaus muscles. Or plastic surgical procedure to nip and tuck things In the nether region there. But wouldnt advocate elective procedure. Might create other problems.

Like?
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Baddo101:

No matter what the scientific ot local drugs that us used d road to galilee can neva b tight even if it seems tight @ one round of sex d road opens up. thats because nature has made it such that a panelbeated pussy canneva be like d natural/original pussy. Sorry for all dos disvirgined ladies still thinking of going through surgeries etc. except ur guy na MUMUni how he nor go know?

But those men that marry prostitutes how do they cope? I guess they are men who can look beyond the Kitty-Cat must be some great men.
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Baddo101(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
andromida:

But those men that marry prostitutes how do they cope? I guess they are men who can look beyond the Kitty-Cat must be some great men.
Its all about choice my Dear. for me im not desperate for a V. However i respect a V. if im sure they are because it shows d level of self control they have especially in dis age of moral decadence in d society
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
andromida:

Like?

The usual complications that come with surgery: infections, damage sensitive perineal tissues, nerves, vessels. End result? Loss of sensation, urogenital dysfunctinon, sexual dysfuntion.

'Nuff said. undecided
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Teempakguy:
i guess you are a public toilet.
~the old woman winces when old bones are mentioned~
You guessed wrong... How old are u? u can't make me vile on NL OK, so keep ur vile comments to yourself...
Re: Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
nma24:
You guessed wrong... How old are u? u can't make me vile on NL OK, so keep ur vile comments to yourself...
How am. . . how old am i? what in a vogon's ship does that have to do with this? so i guessed wrong. and you went defensive, and used the word: OK. you don't need me to make you vile. you are in total control of your self. you can decide whether or not you are worthy to be vile. i'm just a keen observer with the hypothesis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do U Love Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Two Nairalanders? / Hilarious ~ Fowl Action 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.