Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself (5761 Views)

If Your Wife/Girlfriend Keeps Belittling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
undecided

I just came to peep. Don't tell anyone you saw me.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
See this impersonator o cheesy

Kachisbarbie, ina fukwa?
Biko, there's only one Teeo on Nairaland.
He is e-NoMore.

And I was crushing on him o o embarassed cry
I for just open thread or send PM angry
It is well sha.

hahahahahaha
Nne ahukwaram ya o

This one na Teeoo redefined. He wants to grab Teeo's babez.
Tomorrow nah, we go see Mrzmycoli. grin

Please keep crushing on Teeo. grin.
Now my Amefrica is safe. wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
undecided

I want to know the Incident dat inspired this write up. Be frank
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahaha
Nne ahukwaram ya o

Hmmmm, you too like boys
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by mencade4: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
walks in hand in hand with dechandel.

Lovely couples we are.

Mizcoli how far na?
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin

This guy good sha.
Keep claiming teeo, e hear sad
teeoo:

I just came to peep. Don't tell anyone you saw me.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wetin do 5 na
Goodevening smiley
mencade4:

Lovely couples we are.

Mizcoli how far na?
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahaha
Nne ahukwaram ya o

kiss
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mizmycoli, this your epistle nor be from here oo.. I go read am for midnight
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahaha
Nne ahukwaram ya o

Now my Amefrica is safe. angry sad undecided wink

Don't even start sad
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
cheesy
Amefrica:
Mizmycoli, this your epistle nor be from here oo.. I go read am for midnight

grin grin
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
teeoo:

Hmmmm, you too like boys

unlike poles attract grin

MizMyColi:

Don't even start sad

wareva mehn
*searches for 'otapiapia' in drawer* angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

wareva mehn
*searches for 'otapiapia' in drawer* angry

Yinmu tongue
angry

2 Likes

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by mencade4: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wetin do 5 na
Goodevening smiley
one boy wey be moderator for here ban 5,,,,,the ones for politics section ban 6.....now na 4 i dey manage for now.

Where have u been? tongue

you know my hat still beats for you.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Cwaya(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
undecided
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade4:
one boy wey be moderator for here ban 5,,,,,the ones for politics section ban 6.....now na 4 i dey manage for now.

Where have u been? tongue

you know my hat still beats for you.

Heheheehe
cheesy

When did hat become a living thing?
Lolz
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
angry

What na embarassed
Cwaya:
undecided
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Cwaya(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
angry

What na embarassed

I'm looking for trouble... embarassed

Cant find it .. undecided
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by mencade4: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

Heheheehe
cheesy

When did hat become a living thing?
Lolz
lol....dont mind me.....nice write up though.

You cannot satisfy the majority hypocritic nigerians that have snowed their minds with judgmental spirits and crucificating behaviours.

I have the cure for these sets of nigerians....hoping to heal them one day.

I wish i could elaborate more about my thought for this nation. But time is not my friend.

Make i go politics section, i get small fight for there.

See ya.

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'd like to add.
change is very important. if you feel bad about yourself, it means your body is trying to tell you that you are doing something that doesn't coincide with your moral values. it is best to sit down, write down what you are now, write what you want to be, and make a detailed plan of how you are going to to acheive your goal.

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
I appreciate. Thanks
MizMyColi:

[size=5pt]Okay, this post is a classic example of The Epistle Of Romance According To Coli[/size] cheesy

So, you’ve been called a LovePeddler, you’ve been labelled “cheap or finished goods”. You’ve been told either directly or indirectly; by words and/or action that you could never possibly attract the man/woman of your dreams.

There’s this nagging voice inside of you which keeps reminding you – especially at those moments when you decide to pick up the pieces of your life and move on – that you’ll never be good enough, that you’ll keep having failed relationships, that Love, no matter how badly you desire it could never happen to you!
In your quest for true love, you’ve probably lost count of the number of guys/ladies you’ve dated and or slept with. Perchance, you now subtly consider yourself abominable and unworthy of a good man/woman.

I am here to implore you to change that mind-set, change it because Good is about to happen to you, change it because your worth and value could never be determined by your actions. Every condemnation or guilt that you feel within is either from you or the cosmic rebel, certainly not God (or whichever name you know Him by) such thoughts cause more harm than good in the long run. You must reject them.

You are whole, you are worthy, you are a perfect representation of all that is good. You are royalty, you are beautiful. What you think of yourself right now is inconsequential as long as the eternal truth stated ^^^ above remains

imho, *nodding my head* cool you should fall in line

Yes, you find yourself making the same mistakes over and over. Yes, you keep doing those things which you know quite well are against your principles and they upset the inner core of your being. More oft than not, you consider yourself a failure having not been able to live up to your set values, principles and orientation.
Deep down, beyond your popularity, beyond that killer smile/charm and figure/build you possess, there are those moments when you do some deep soul searching and all you consider yourself as is “One Colossal Mess!”

Well, Guess What grin

[size=14pt]YOU ARE NOTHING SHORT OF THE BEST THERE IS.[/size]

There are those times too, when you know – deep within, that you’re one priceless treasure who’s just getting most of his/her priorities wrong. Sometimes you feel you have it all together, only to realize you’ve been living an illusion.
Listen Sweetheart, there is hope for you, hope for your future and the fact that you’ve read to this length means you desire real change in your life.

So, I’m going to ask two questions:

1.In as much as you desire a package deal for a Husband/wife, considering your flaws, do you really believe you can attract a man/woman that noble/virtuos in your lifetime? In other words, when it comes to romantic relationships, is your head thought in tune with your heart thought?

2.What value do you place on yourself?

If your answers to the above questions were in the negative, or quite hazy – You are welcome to read on wink.

Now, all you need do is make a conscious decision this moment, to take charge of your life and in cooperation with your maker, create the kind of experience you sincerely desire of life.
You’ll need a journal with which to write down the things you desire in your man/woman of the future and your life as a whole. You’ll also make a bullet list of positive confessions, which you should recite whole-heartedly at least 2 times daily or as you’re led. Let those words become a part of you, when conversing with people, look for a way to infuse those words in your conversation.

If you used to think and say “Love only happens in movies” you could change that phrase to something like – “Love Can and Will Happen to Me” smiley
If you used to think of yourself as unworthy and incapable of attracting AND sustaining anything good in your life, you might wanna cancel that thought process by confessing “I am good, I am worthy, priceless people and things are attracted to me, for I am priceless!”

If you continue ^^^ this way, you’ll feel peaceful and stronger, with a sense of direction and perspective.

Thank you for taking time to read.

While writing this piece, a very good e-friend’s siggy to’ally resonates:
We CANNOT become what we need by remaining what we are

It gets better! wink

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by snadguy007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked
shocked
shocked
Just passing by cool cool cool
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
grin grin

This guy good sha.
Keep claiming teeo, e hear sad

Whistles Away. Lagunna
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Tallesty1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Unluvable:

Hilarious signature grin
Damn it!!!

Just finished reading the piece, it's nice. Too bad I'm not a fan of all rosy-good-ending.

I am a firm believer of Einstein law of motion stating that "When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude....."meaning there's always consequences either good or bad for all our actions.
I apply this to myself, does it mean I don't go astray? no! but I also brace myself up to face the results that will come.
Life is garbage in, garbage out!
So if you've really messed up, it's gonna hunt you....that's just the way it is
I wish I can change ur moniker or at least make you believe that you are lovable.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by daveP(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
I can bet she's sitting under a shade reading from Joel Osteen's Become a better you!!!

(gives her the "lemme confirm something" look) cheesy

guess what im goina write next?....

(j.........

(Jots a thing or two) grin grin grin
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Beennkumar(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade4:

Lovely couples we are.

Mizcoli how far na?
What do you think you're doing with my lady? angry
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Freest(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Good one Mizmycoli... Our school fee wasn't in vain!! grin
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Unluvable(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
I wish I can change ur moniker or at least make you believe that you are lovable.

smiley, I guess I believe I am......
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by AJ01(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=5pt]Okay, this post is a classic example of The Epistle Of Romance According To Coli[/size] cheesy

So, you’ve been called a LovePeddler, you’ve been labelled “cheap or finished goods”. You’ve been told either directly or indirectly; by words and/or action that you could never possibly attract the man/woman of your dreams.

There’s this nagging voice inside of you which keeps reminding you – especially at those moments when you decide to pick up the pieces of your life and move on – that you’ll never be good enough, that you’ll keep having failed relationships, that Love, no matter how badly you desire it could never happen to you!
In your quest for true love, you’ve probably lost count of the number of guys/ladies you’ve dated and or slept with. Perchance, you now subtly consider yourself abominable and unworthy of a good man/woman.

I am here to implore you to change that mind-set, change it because Good is about to happen to you, change it because your worth and value could never be determined by your actions. Every condemnation or guilt that you feel within is either from you or the cosmic rebel, certainly not God (or whichever name you know Him by) such thoughts cause more harm than good in the long run. You must reject them.

You are whole, you are worthy, you are a perfect representation of all that is good. You are royalty, you are beautiful. What you think of yourself right now is inconsequential as long as the eternal truth stated ^^^ above remains

Yes, you find yourself making the same mistakes over and over. Yes, you keep doing those things which you know quite well are against your principles and they upset the inner core of your being. More oft than not, you consider yourself a failure having not been able to live up to your set values, principles and orientation.
Deep down, beyond your popularity, beyond that killer smile/charm and figure/build you possess, there are those moments when you do some deep soul searching and all you consider yourself as is “One Colossal Mess!”

Well, Guess What grin

There are those times too, when you know – deep within, that you’re one priceless treasure who’s just getting most of his/her priorities wrong. Sometimes you feel you have it all together, only to realize you’ve been living an illusion.
Listen Sweetheart, there is hope for you, hope for your future and the fact that you’ve read to this length means you desire real change in your life.

1.In as much as you desire a package deal for a Husband/wife, considering your flaws, do you really believe you can attract a man/woman that noble/virtuos in your lifetime? In other words, when it comes to romantic relationships, is your head thought in tune with your heart thought?

If your answers to the above questions were in the negative, or quite hazy – You are welcome to read on wink.

Now, all you need do is make a conscious decision this moment, to take charge of your life and in cooperation with your maker, create the kind of experience you sincerely desire of life.
You’ll need a journal with which to write down the things you desire in your man/woman of the future and your life as a whole. You’ll also make a bullet list of positive confessions, which you should recite whole-heartedly at least 2 times daily or as you’re led. Let those words become a part of you, when conversing with people, look for a way to infuse those words in your conversation.

If you used to think and say “Love only happens in movies” you could change that phrase to something like – “Love Can and Will Happen to Me” smiley
If you used to think of yourself as unworthy and incapable of attracting AND sustaining anything good in your life, you might wanna cancel that thought process by confessing “I am good, I am worthy, priceless people and things are attracted to me, for I am priceless!”

If you continue ^^^ this way, you’ll feel peaceful and stronger, with a sense of direction and perspective.

It gets better! wink

2 long can't read
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Pls did u write this urself? Or...?
MizMyColi:

Well, Guess What grin

It gets better! wink

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin
*Dead* @Siggy

Yes, I did.
Sometime in August.

Rityben:
Pls did u write this urself? Or...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? / Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.