Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself (5762 Views)

If Your Wife/Girlfriend Keeps Belittling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2014
kiss kiss kiss
daveP:
I can bet she's sitting under a shade reading from Joel Osteen's Become a better you!!!

(gives her the "lemme confirm something" look) cheesy

guess what im goina write next?....

(j.........

(Jots a thing or two) grin grin grin
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice. It just feels like u r talking to me
MizMyColi:

grin grin
*Dead* @Siggy

Yes, I did.
Sometime in August.

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by mencade4: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Beennkumar:

What do you think you're doing with my lady? angry
ur lady?

She is my lady. In her i found somtin extra ordinary.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Beennkumar(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
ur lady?

She is my lady. In her i found somtin extra ordinary.
In you, she found nothing. undecided
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by ROZZAYY(f): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Mencada4 and beennkumar abeg fite na
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Beennkumar(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Mencada4 and beennkumar abeg fite na
I'll beat him up.angry
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by ROZZAYY(f): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Beennkumar:

I'll beat him up.angry
Lolz and u r nice o, cos uve removed crown now u wan show us ur true colour abi. Btw he has ran o, no nid to fite again. Calm down he aint taking ur madam.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Beennkumar(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Lolz and u r nice o, cos uve removed crown now u wan show us ur true colour abi. Btw he has ran o, no nid to fite again. Calm down he aint taking ur madam.
I'm still a nice guy. grin smiley
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by ROZZAYY(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beennkumar:

I'm still a nice guy. grin smiley
Don't we all know dat cheesy
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Beennkumar(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Don't we all know dat cheesy
Everyone does! grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi...making impact amongst her generation since time immemorialcheesycheesycheesy...Seriously, Low Self-esteem can be attributed to reasons why some persons fail to reach their potentials! Thanks for the post...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Okay! I just read this (I love procrastinating) grin grin, I must confess you really are one awesome lady. This post is super-duper nice and touching, I bet this your post is gonna impact some people on here positively. Keep doing you!

...and BTW, why isn't this on FP yet?

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
smiley
Thanks dear

Yaaayyy!!!
Just finished my exams today!

I quite agree too, it should be on HP......many need to know this.

Looking back to when I first made to post, I can't believe I wrote all that.

It still inspires me till time immemorial.
LoL

Amefrica:
Okay! I just read this (I love procrastinating) grin grin, I must confess you really are one awesome lady. This post is super-duper nice and touching, I bet this your post is gonna impact some people on here positively. Keep doing you!

...and BTW, why isn't this on FP yet?
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

smiley
Thanks dear

Yaaayyy!!!

LoL

Hahaha I know that feeling. I'm finishing my exams today too. Then Christmas break, still contemplating coming to 9ja for Christmas. We should hook if I come wink wink

Keep doing you! cheesy
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha I know that feeling. I'm finishing my exams today too. Then Christmas break, still contemplating coming to 9ja for Christmas. We should hook if I come wink wink

Keep doing you! cheesy

Keep doing you!

tongue
I'll soon adopt the parlance legally
LoL

Speaking of which.... I wantu buy a book from Amazon. But the shipping cost ehnn angry...........
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Keep doing you!

tongue
LoL

Speaking of which.... I wantu buy a book from Amazon. But the shipping cost ehnn angry...........

Hahaha grin It's usually expensive. I think I can help, message me when you're free.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Cwaya(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Keep doing you!

tongue
LoL

Name of the book please??
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
http://www.amazon.com/Inner-Anarchy-Dethroning-Jesus-Ourselves/dp/1503174484#reader_1503174484

Amefrica:

Hahaha grin It's usually expensive. I think I can help, message me when you're free.

Cwaya:

Name of the book please??
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by Cwaya(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

smiley
Thanks dear

Yaaayyy!!!

LoL

Good to hear.
Wishig u success.

Guess i was professional exams

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by avuekwe(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thanks mizmycoli, ur advice is a refreshment considering that so many valueless topics have been making rounds on nairaland especially those ones that start with ' eight things and twenty things yadayadayada'. Already applying your counsel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol
Thankssss

So happyyy grin grin

Yes o, it was.

LogoDWhiz:

Good to hear.
Wishig u success.

Guess i was professional exams

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol
Thankssss

So happyyy grin grin

Uwc.
That's nice

Your hread is highly motivatin.
You could publish this in one of d dailies.
Hope it's on your blog.

Moreso, it deserves to be on Fp
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol
Dunno why it isn't yet sha.

You're right you know.....
Now that I'm done with my exams, I'mma start working on the blog.

Hi DavIt0

LogoDWhiz:

Uwc.
That's nice

Your hread is highly motivatin.
You could publish this in one of d dailies.
Hope it's on your blog.

Moreso, it deserves to be on Fp

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol
Dunno why it isn't yet sha.

You're right you know.....
Now that I'm done with my exams, I'mma start working on the blog.

Hi DavIt0

Lol. Ok

That'll be good.

Obinoscopy, Seun Can this wonderful post be moved to frontpage please.

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by clevvermind(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
may God bless the op.

1 Like

Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by hopeforcharles(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Unluvable:

Hilarious signature grin
Damn it!!!

Just finished reading the piece, it's nice. Too bad I'm not a fan of all rosy-good-ending.

I am a firm believer of Einstein law of motion stating that "When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude....."meaning there's always consequences either good or bad for all our actions.
I apply this to myself, does it mean I don't go astray? no! but I also brace myself up to face the results that will come.
Life is garbage in, garbage out!
So if you've really messed up, it's gonna hunt you....that's just the way it is
you seriously have a point, alot of people ignored or maybe believe that once you mess up and lets say repent or change that all is well, but seriously and truthfully their is always conseqences, check out all the Great men in the Bible who messed up and how they bore the recompense of their act. @ Mizmycoli i will deem your epistle complete if you intimate them of conseqences of Actions and the neccesary brace up steps needed to overcome and be a winner.
My self most of the time calculate the conseqences of some of my actions before acting.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2014

hopeforcharles:

you seriously have a point, alot of people ignored or maybe believe that once you mess up and lets say repent or change that all is well, but seriously and truthfully their is always conseqences.

Excuse me, did you read the OP carefully?
What is it with Nigerians and this their message of wrath and performance based mentality?

What kind of self-righteousness cloak are you dorning?

So because you calculate consequences and they didn't, that makes you better than them or more careful?
I don't get

Owh, maybe you forgot Rahab......
That Whorish, prostitute, that services men.
Today, beyond all the virgins, and good girls, and those who calculated their consequences, she is named in the genealogy of Jesus.

Am I undermining goodness and virgins and nobility and intergrity? No!!!
You need to get the wisdom behind this post.

Are you their creator?
Are you your creator?

Your post gives off the vibe you're a christian.

Okay, let's say there are consequences
So, because a person lived all his/her life in filth......and then one day decides to change, he or she should be prepared to live with the consequences for as long as it takes, huh?
Seriously?

Then whatever happened to your grace messages?
Whatever happened to believing that If any man be in christ he is a new creation, old things have passed away, all things are become new?

Wait, some people become new creatures and still mess up......we all do.

Honestly speaking, if we were to suffer the consequences of our wrongs like you're making it out to be, there would be no Nairaland.

The people I wrote this post for have been through enough already.

They have been attacked with lots of thoughts.
They have been haunted?
They have inflicted a lot of consequences on themselves.

They have lost hope and faith in themselves, why?
Because they did wrongssssss

And people like you give them messages of consequence?
How do you ever expect them to be better, how do you ever expect them to be alive again and achieve their God given purpose.......whatever happened to HOPE?

Hope?

Why do christians especially keep undermining the work of christ.

When will they learn to accept that God loves them unconditionally, that he understands their flaws, that he knows how they strive to be better people but keep making the same mistake over and over.

When will they learn to live beyond their guilt and focus on Jesus who has made them whole once and for all, by reason of his death and resurrection?

When will they learn to depend totally ON GOD TO TRANSFORM THEIR LIVES INSIDE AND OUT.

When will they learn that even when they sin, the so called consequences they experience are mostly self inflicted and as a result of religious conditioning.

When will they learn to depend solely on THE POWER OF GOD's LOVE to heal and transform their lives.

When will they learn to stop comparing themselves to Old testament saints. When?

Paul was who he was before meeting Jesus.......where was it ever recorded in the bible that God reminded him of his sins........did he feel guilt? Yes?

Did God cause those guilt? No!

Like most of us.......while we're working ourselves to this path of destruction, Jesus is working himself to ensure that your Good, your bad, your failure, your success....everything, turns out in your favour.

Forget about your mistakes, forget about the so called consequences. Fix your eyes on Jesus, biko.

He can and will make all things new. No matter how broken you are, he will not only mend you, he will make you new.......this might entail breaking and crushing.......just like is done to clay, but be rest assure that you will be remolded and smoothened. You will appear better than what you first were.

Your best is yet to manifest.
smiley
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by jaybee3(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2014
^^^^
Are you a pastor?
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2014
^^^ Though I could easily pass off as one, I don't consider myself a christian.....however I was born and raised one, you don't just loose a religion you've practised for 24 years to some enlightenment you've received.

I consider myself more a spiritual person, than having any affiliate with some religion/relationship.

Yes, I believe that there is the creator.
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by hopeforcharles(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

Excuse me, did you read the OP carefully?
What is it with Nigerians and this their message of wrath and performance based mentality?

What kind of self-righteousness cloak are you dorning?

So because you calculate consequences and they didn't, that makes you better than them or more careful?
I don't get

Owh, maybe you forgot Rahab......
That Whorish, prostitute, that services men.
Today, beyond all the virgins, and good girls, and those who calculated their consequences, she is named in the genealogy of Jesus.

Am I undermining goodness and virgins and nobility and intergrity? No!!!
You need to get the wisdom behind this post.

Are you their creator?
Are you your creator?

Your post gives off the vibe you're a christian.

Okay, let's say there are consequences
So, because a person lived all his/her life in filth......and then one day decides to change, he or she should be prepared to live with the consequences for as long as it takes, huh?
Seriously?

Then whatever happened to your grace messages?
Whatever happened to believing that If any man be in christ he is a new creation, old things have passed away, all things are become new?

Wait, some people become new creatures and still mess up......we all do.

Honestly speaking, if we were to suffer the consequences of our wrongs like you're making it out to be, there would be no Nairaland.

The people I wrote this post for have been through enough already.

They have been attacked with lots of thoughts.
They have been haunted?
They have inflicted a lot of consequences on themselves.

They have lost hope and faith in themselves, why?
Because they did wrongssssss

And people like you give them messages of consequence?
How do you ever expect them to be better, how do you ever expect them to be alive again and achieve their God given purpose.......whatever happened to HOPE?

Hope?

Why do christians especially keep undermining the work of christ.

When will they learn to accept that God loves them unconditionally, that he understands their flaws, that he knows how they strive to be better people but keep making the same mistake over and over.

When will they learn to live beyond their guilt and focus on Jesus who has made them whole once and for all, by reason of his death and resurrection?

When will they learn to depend totally ON GOD TO TRANSFORM THEIR LIVES INSIDE AND OUT.

When will they learn that even when they sin, the so called consequences they experience are mostly self inflicted and as a result of religious conditioning.

When will they learn to depend solely on THE POWER OF GOD's LOVE to heal and transform their lives.

When will they learn to stop comparing themselves to Old testament saints. When?

Paul was who he was before meeting Jesus.......where was it ever recorded in the bible that God reminded him of his sins........did he feel guilt? Yes?

Did God cause those guilt? No!

Like most of us.......while we're working ourselves to this path of destruction, Jesus is working himself to ensure that your Good, your bad, your failure, your success....everything, turns out in your favour.

Forget about your mistakes, forget about the so called consequences. Fix your eyes on Jesus, biko.

He can and will make all things new. No matter how broken you are, he will not only mend you, he will make you new.......this might entail breaking and crushing.......just like is done to clay, but be rest assure that you will be remolded and smoothened. You will appear better than what you first were.

Your best is yet to manifest.
smiley

wow, bravo bravo bravo. since the first time I came across your posts on NL I have been secretly following you, I have a crush on you even have your pix lol lipsrsealed well I said it grin. not because of anything other than I see intelligence radiating around you and your post. I am you number 1 fan here on NL.
well back to the matter, I am not trying to be all righteous here, but what I mean is before you take that leap into what you what to do think thrice and weigh it, talking about been a Christian I am one and have on a personal basics seen the consequences of some silly acts I indulged in, even if I try to overlook it or pretend its not there.
But there is hope. my display name says that and it proves that there is hope, I align myself with your massage of hope and i want all who has been trampled on or have made a mistake to go to the one who can heal and totally restore him or her
If any man be in christ he is a new creation, old things have passed away, all things are become new

To all who is align to the living there is hope,
a living dog is better than a dead lion - The Good Book
Re: Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself by MizMyColi(f): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2014

Awwww.......
shocked

I'm sorry jare.
I came off as harsh, but that's just me speaking with passion.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting you to be this gracious.

Thanks plenty.

I'm glad we have a common ground.

And yes, I won't play down consequence, especially when a person just makes a choice to live outrightly bad. But then again, the grace of God is sufficient smiley

He can and will meet everyone, even if not in this age.
smiley

Lol

hopeforcharles:

wow, bravo bravo bravo. since the first time I came across your posts on NL I have been secretly following you, I have a crush on you even have your pix lol lipsrsealed well I said it grin. not because of anything other than I see intelligence radiating around you and your post. I am you number 1 fan here on NL.
well back to the matter, I am not trying to be all righteous here, but what I mean is before you take that leap into what you what to do think thrice and weigh it, talking about been a Christian I am one and have on a personal basics seen the consequences of some silly acts I indulged in, even if I try to overlook it or pretend its not there.
But there is hope. my display name says that and it proves that there is hope, I align myself with your massage of hope and i want all who has been trampled on or have made a mistake to go to the one who can heal and totally restore him or her
If any man be in christ he is a new creation, old things have passed away, all things are become new

To all who is align to the living there is hope,
a living dog is better than a dead lion - The Good Book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. / Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.