Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tips On How To Woo Farano - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Woo Farano (8110 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Exjoker(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Farano 's reply wasn't encouraging...Op I pray your wish come true...pm her
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Go find another person to marry cheesy tongue
Sorry sir...I gat my own wife,na greediness dey cause this one...marieolae na play I dey play with farano ooo
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:
Sorry sir...I gat my own wife,na greediness dey cause this one...marieolae na play I dey play with farano ooo

Na covet be that. I go report you to ya wife. tongue
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Exjoker:
Farano 's reply wasn't encouraging...Op I pray your wish come true...pm her

Well in life we can only hope. .. Thanks for that.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
farano is pretty,but i dnt tink she's worthy to b called beautiful yet,beautiful is a special word never to uses on sm1 who u just c is pretty face,if i could put it so
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Na covet be that. I go report you to ya wife. tongue
I use God beg u
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Olazy239:
farano is pretty,but i dnt tink she's worthy to b called beautiful yet,beautiful is a special word never to uses on sm1 who u just c is pretty face,if i could put it so

Technically you're right. But it's all in the eyes if the beholder. And like I said earlier. .. It's not just the loveliness of her face that I find enchanting. ..Farano seems intelligent and witty.. Not the kinda woman a guy would find boring and uninteresting beside the bedroom. And I see some class in her.

I just learned she's the romance mod. I went and read a few of her interactions to know what kinda mod she is. What I found drew me more. As a mod she's both efficient and kind, unbiased and courteous. There was a guy that flaunted love while begging to be unbanned. Farano simply told him to apologize top the mods and he'd be instantly unbanned. While that may be normal, but it was the courtesy that intrigued me. She was nice to the complainant even though the guy had insulted them mods or whatever.

Point it. ..I say Farano is beautiful because I believe she's got a combination of many qualities besides looks That make her seem like a queen to me.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by IamLEGEND1: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
smiley smiley smiley
WHY WOMEN

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D guy don spill finish and d best u can come up with is a smiley...................

dude take a hint and teleport urself from her matter ASAP biko.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by musfad(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Farano.....she shud be Mss Nairaland and the best Mod too *lurv her beauty*
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
WHY WOMEN

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D guy don spill finish and d best u can come up with is a smiley...................

Lol. You shouldn't be surprised. This is an online forum. I could be faking love. So don't expect her to gush and fall over me.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
musfad:
Farano.....she shud be Mss Nairaland and the best Mod too *lurv her beauty*

I'm glad you see that. I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by iceberylin(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
chimerase2:
Cc iceberylin oh boi dey wn collect ua babe oh grin

These niggaz are just silly, grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ERCROSS(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Lol. You shouldn't be surprised. This is an online forum. I could be faking love. So don't expect her to gush and fall over me.

Bros.. Do not be discouraged seeking 4 happiness,
some Nairalanders r jst hypocritical with their comments
I like d way u v replied them with maturity, even those whose comments exhudes insults..

Dere r chances farano may decide to ignore u if u had pm'ed her b4 opening diz thread. But goodluck cha..

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:

You wan covet anode person babe... Naijaboiy report here asap
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Farano is a pretty lady no doubt

OP you sound so intelligent... Thumbs up bro

Btw, has Farano replied ur mail ?

That's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by PastorAji(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
*blushing*

sorry,..................i miss road grin grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
Farano is a pretty lady no doubt

OP you sound so intelligent... Thumbs up bro

Btw, has Farano replied ur mail ?

That's all I have to say

Thanks for that bro.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by IamLEGEND1: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
ERCROSS:

I like d way u v replied them with maturity, even those whose comments exhudes insults..

Dere r chances farano may decide to ignore u if u had pm'ed her b4 opening diz thread. But goodluck cha..
bros,y y dey encourage am make e kontinu wit dis wild goose chase na.

notin wrong with having a crush on some random chick u saw on a faceless forum. it happens to the best of us.

bt d problem is d O.P comin on here and broadcasting it dis way.we have PM's for that. so i really dnt blame d farano for ignoring him. i would ignore u if was da one. #N0OFFENCE
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
ERCROSS:

Thank you for that. Actually negatives don't bother it discourage me. I'll seek my happiness how I chose. If I get burned then so be it.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by farano(f): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
WHY WOMEN

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and you think it's easy to make a girl smile abi?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
bros,y y dey encourage am make e kontinu wit dis wild goose chase na.

notin wrong with having a crush on some random chick u saw on a faceless forum. it happens to the best of us.

bt d problem is d O.P comin on here and broadcasting it dis way.we have PM's for that. so i really dnt blame d farano for ignoring him. i would ignore u if was da one. #N0OFFENCE

Oh come on. . Live a little. . Don't be so stuck up and act all matured bro. In this world of constant evil and deaths I definitely believe I'm allowed to shamelessly declare affection in public. . Whether I'm ignored or not. tongue so my guy don't be too serious with your criticism cos you'll only cause yourself headache. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:

You wan covet anode person babe... Naijaboiy report here asap
Naijaboiy self know,he was only helping to manage her when I was on vacation
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Seanixking: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
ya. i have seen it. sometimes, i wonder if she can be mine. i stare at her profile pix from morning till night. just perusing over her beauty. i wish we can just get married and go to a place maybe like Paris to spend some time together all by ourselves. so i can savour her beauty and continue to swim in the ocean of her love and be swallowed by it. but i know that i just have to jettison that thought forever.
whu send una all this sh**t?
Sha idlenezz and low self esteem de sey z de worst disease aside Ebola ooooo....LoL
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by IamLEGEND1: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
...and you think it's easy to make a girl smile abi?
not necessarily,bt haba.......

try give d guy somtin na, even na blue light.

he is crushing badly.bt i bet u already knew dat.

#Don'tLeaveDGuyOutInTheCold
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seanixking:

whu send una all this sh**t?
Sha idlenezz and low self esteem de sey z de worst disease aside Ebola ooooo....LoL

grin cheesy grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Seanixking: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Uhmmm So de poutin mouth girl @ dat profile pix is wat de op sey he has been starin since mawnin?
Seriouzly man u need to be flogged for been such an Hobo...
Instead to do somthing promiscin to ur life u are here fantatizin abuh a girl whu nadt gonna add 1cent to ur life...
SMH
#LifeIsTooShort
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seanixking:
Uhmmm So de poutin mouth girl @ dat profile pix is wat de op sey he has been starin since mawnin?
Instead to do somthing promiscin to ur life u are here fantatizin abuh a girl whu nadt gonna add 1cent to ur life...
SMH
#LifeIsTooShort

That gal you said won't add one cent to my life just added hours of happiness to my life.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seanixking:
SMH
#LifeIsTooShort

Ooooh common that's too harsh
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by IamLEGEND1: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Oh come on. . Live a little. . Don't be so stuck up and act all matured bro. In this world of constant evil and deaths I definitely believe I'm allowed to shamelessly declare affection in public. . Whether I'm ignored or not. tongue so my guy don't be too serious with your criticism cos you'll only cause yourself headache. cheesy
O.p i get ur point o.k? i really do.

d whole do something silly while u still can is ur motto here and i have no prblm with dat. bt anyways,ur mind is set and u evidently don "enter". since d main function of the pouting lips was to ganner admirers and VOILA!!!!!!! here u are.

BONNE ÇHANCE bro
u're gonna need it
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by chibwike(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

That gal you said won't add one cent to my life just added hours of happiness to my life.
Oga its ok.....Fine girls no dey finish for this world..how well did u knw the faranooo that u re falling for her like this....hope u re aware that she has a life outside this forum.....its normal to love someone...buh remember that these people dont add much value to ur life...if any thing happens to you today...she might not even be aware.....try to believe in urself....honour ur God that created you....hustle hard....and leave these women alone...

They'd come for you.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Seanixking: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

I see!!!
Keep foolin yourslf, am done....
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
O.p i get ur point o.k? i really do.

d whole do something silly while u still can is ur motto here and i have no prblm with dat. bt anyways,ur mind is set and u evidently don "enter". since d main function of the pouting lips was to ganner admirers and VOILA!!!!!!! here u are.

BONNE ÇHANCE bro
u're gonna need it

Well I couldn't resist those pouting lips even if I wanted to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? / This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics) / Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.