Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tips On How To Woo Farano - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Woo Farano (8125 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Mtcheeeeew
Jealousy,believe me I love you,u are not alone
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by chamboy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Op u have better things to do with ur life....

We Guys caused this poo.... Girls, relationships are freaking overhyped. Amma b a lawmaker in dis nation n influence the law that would support Boys n Men
Firstly, no more bride price scam
2. Marriage or any form of relationship should be 50/50 financially. Any girl that is not working shouldn't b allowed to marry.
3. Prostitution of any kind would b dissolved
4. Boys n Girls shouldn't b separated in any form of gathering.
5. Any Guy or Girl can report a relationship where he/she supported 100% financially and later broke up. In dis case all funds, materials received by the other couple would retrieved within certain period declared by the Court.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by dechandel(f): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:
I sight ur teeth
I sight you too boo
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by mencade4: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:
I sight you too boo
in tears

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by chimerase2: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cc iceberylin oh boi dey wn collect ua babe oh grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
chamboy:
Op u have better things to do with ur life....

We Guys caused this poo.... Girls, relationships are freaking overhyped. Amma b a lawmaker in dis nation n influence the law that would support Boys n Men
Firstly, no more bride price scam
2. Marriage or any form of relationship should be 50/50 financially. Any girl that is not working shouldn't b allowed to marry.
3. Prostitution of any kind would b dissolved
4. Boys n Girls shouldn't b separated in any form of gathering.
5. Any Guy or Girl can report a relationship where he/she supported 100% financially and later broke up. In dis case all funds, materials received by the other couple would retrieved within certain period declared by the Court.

No I don't have beta things to do except seek happiness. If Farano or anyone will make me happy I go for her. If I fail them so be it. What's important is to seek happiness.

Your planned new laws are all well and good. But then love and relationships become like contracts. Totally boring if you ask me.

Id support banning Prostitution though. I don't give a hoot about bride price cos it's so small in my place. I agree that the bride and groom should be financially independent of each other. That way there's some respect.

I'm still thinking of Farano though. Face like that, Pout like that, posts like hers are hard to forget
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
chimerase2:
Cc iceberylin oh boi dey wn collect ua babe oh grin

who be him babe? Farano or the other
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by chamboy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

No I don't have beta things to do except seek happiness. If Farano or anyone will make me happy I go for her. If I fail them so be it. What's important is to seek happiness.

Your planned new laws are all well and good. But then love and relationships become like contracts. Totally boring if you ask me.

Id support banning Prostitution though. I don't give a hoot about bride price cos it's so small in my place. I agree that the bride and groom should be financially independent of each other. That way there's some respect.

I'm still thinking of Farano though. Face like that, Pout like that, posts like hers are hard to forget
I understand bro, Someone like her worth the world. She's a feminist, she thinks much ahead of her female peer
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Equado(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adeoba10:

She dey fire pass Ferrari bah?
confirm!!!
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:
I sight you too boo
I saw you in my dream today,we are 2going.I be like God forbid,this 21st century grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by dechandel(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade4:
in tears

Tears of joy abi? I grab tongue
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by dechandel(f): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:
I saw you in my dream today,we are 2going.I be like God forbid,this 21st century grin

Jesu!!!
Mistaken identity grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Equado(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Op,abeg find another obsession...the fellano or ferano youre crying about nor even send your thread...she they form *Jada fire*

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Tonydeeb(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who be dis one wey dey make noise?...abeg, you dey intoxicated true true...this charade of yrs to advertise this lady is something...she must have paid you in kind or act for you to come here and blab over what is not...
Viewing her profile and seeing the pics you're drooling over, I don't see no reason for me to go back and check again...
Or wait o...say the truth...are you sure you're not the one using both monikers? undecided
Don't know of her threads though
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Equado:
Op,abeg find another obsession...the fellano or ferano youre crying about nor even send your thread...she they form *Jada fire*

Well I think she's got every right to form Jada fire. Bro, if I was her I would form Jada fire. They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So in my eyes she's true class. .. She's a woman, she's a rock star!

I understand this is an online forum so I may not get what I want. But I dare to dream and to live. So I'll keep falling.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
chamboy:
I understand bro, Someone like her worth the world. She's a feminist, she thinks much ahead of her female peer

I'm glad you see that bro.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tonydeeb:
Who be dis one wey dey make noise?...abeg, you dey intoxicated true true...this charade of yrs to advertise this lady is something...she must have paid you in kind or act for you to come here and blab over what is not...
Viewing her profile and seeing the pics you're drooling over, I don't see no reason for me to go back and check again...
Or wait o...say the truth...are you sure you're not the one using both monikers? undecided
Don't know of her threads though

Oh yes I'm certainly the one. Many years ago I created an alter ego so that in 2014 I'll come make myself popular. Happy? tongue

As to she not being with it. . That's your opinion. I've seen people on Nairaland for more than five years and never have I once felt half of what I felt when I saw her. It's my choice my life my passion to choose. So chill and come sip alomo with me as vodka money no Dey
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by mencade4: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:
Tears of joy abi? I grab tongue
for wetin?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by farano(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
*blushing*
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by farano(f): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
lilmax:
What is farano
undecided
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by farano(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
MisterLongman:
Farano .....
She must be an italian
teewai3:
who is ferano?? is she the cousin sister to manchester united midfielder Fellaini??gringrin
hoi hio grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Jesu!!!
Mistaken identity grin
No it's you grin,
Wanna say good morning
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Omo this farano fine no be small shocked,marry me...
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by lilmax(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by farano(f): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Tonydeeb(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Oh yes I'm certainly the one. Many years ago I created an alter ego so that in 2014 I'll come make myself popular. Happy? tongue

As to she not being with it. . That's your opinion. I've seen people on Nairaland for more than five years and never have I once felt half of what I felt when I saw her. It's my choice my life my passion to choose. So chill and come sip alomo with me as vodka money no Dey
Money no dey?...what happened to the cash you got from advertising the lady in question?...anyways, me no dey for alomo. You fit get back when you get some "Origin"...
One love wink ...pen down
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ROZZAYY(f): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Send her a pm.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Equado(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Well I think she's got every right to form Jada fire. Bro, if I was her I would form Jada fire. They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So in my eyes she's true class. .. She's a woman, she's a rock star!

I understand this is an online forum so I may not get what I want. But I dare to dream and to live. So I'll keep falling.
why don't you send her a pm to avoid all dis unnecessary drama
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
*blushing*

I'm sure you're even more beautiful when you blush.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:
Omo this farano fine no be small shocked,marry me...

Go find another person to marry cheesy tongue
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tonydeeb:

Money no dey?...what happened to the cash you got from advertising the lady in question?...anyways, me no dey for alomo. You fit get back when you get some "Origin"...
One love wink ...pen down

I didn't get any cash cos like you said I'm farano and I'm advertising myself tongue

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Equado:
why don't you send her a pm to avoid all dis unnecessary drama

What's life without drama and public (though foolish) shows off affection? I guess I got carried away. I'll see if a pm works. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.