Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tips On How To Woo Farano - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Woo Farano (8127 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seanixking:

I see!!!
Keep foolin yourslf, am done....

Thank you! Always refreshing to be called foolish in a faceless forum cool
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Seanixking: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ooooh common that's too harsh
The Niggur just de vex me...instead to do somthing worth wit his time, He'z busy staring @ a pouting mouth girl since mawnin..
What make him so sure that de pouting mouth girl @ dat profile pix z de Farano he wanna go gaga for?
Dis z a facelezz forum and t muxt be use as one..coz seein som1 profile piz dosent mean dat z duh person.
#DAMN
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
chibwike:
Oga its ok.....Fine girls no dey finish for this world..how well did u knw the faranooo that u re falling for her like this....hope u re aware that she has a life outside this forum.....its normal to love someone...buh remember that these people dont add much value to ur life...if any thing happens to you today...she might not even be aware.....try to believe in urself....honour ur God that created you....hustle hard....and leave these women alone...

They'd come for you.

One of the best replies ever. Well I know all that. But I still say i couldn't resist her even if I wanted.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by naijaboiy: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:
Naijaboiy self know,he was only helping to manage her when I was on vacation
Na who dey follow you play? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
I used to consider everyone who has opened this kind of thread a fool. But this OP, he sounds very intelligent and gentlemanly to me. Is it only me

OP,I think you should PM the lady. But remember that we all have lives outside of this faceless forum. She probably has someone in her life........ My one naira
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Seanixking: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Thank you! Always refreshing to be called foolish in a faceless forum cool
Thank goodnezz u knw z a faceless forum...More reason u shuldnt put ur faith in a girl profile pix.....
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seanixking:

The Niggur just de vex me...instead to do somthing worth wit his time, He'z bisy staring @ a pouting mouth girl since mawnin..
What make him so sure that de pouting mouth girl @ dat profile pix z de Farano he wanna go gaga for?
Dis z a facelezz forum and t muxt be use as one..coz seein som1 profile piz dosent mean dat z duh person.
#DAMN

Easy Tiger. Don't work yourself up for no good reason. Why the niggur Dey vex you like that Nah? Nah your brother? Him time Nah your time? Relax Nah. The niggur's time is for him to use as he deems fit. You can spend your day making all the millions while I spend mine obsessing over Farano. Who cares bro
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by 100Cents: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:
So yesterday I stumbled across a thread. . While this thread was similar to all the silly romance threads I've always seen on Nairaland. .. It was the op who made the difference.

At first I thought 'what kind of name is farano?' So I wasn't curious to look at her profile. But then while going through the thread replies her words kept drawing my attention. Then skeptical, I opened her profile. ..

It seemed things got frozen for a bit the moment I saw her picture. Then a small Wow escaped from my lips. I ran off quickly to check out her other posts..I felt myself reading her words endlessly from her excitement about an old friend who suddenl!y confessed love for her, to her random assertions that she was single. I began to form an idea of a passionate romantic and lovely woman. I went back to her profile and stared endlessly at her picture. ..

My God! It wasn't just the loveliness of her face or the smoothness of her skin, there was something promising about the eyes, the slight trace of smile. . Something that said 'Wow that lady is class'. And for the first time ever I found myself dreaming of a nairalander...

I wanted to know her, to have her know me, to hear her talk live, to see her smile. I thought it would just pass... So I blamed it on alcohol(that time I was on my third glass of vodka and bullet) but when I woke up today, I found myself predictably visiting Nairaland to stare at Farano..

They say Nairaland is a faceless forum and yes I am one of its faceless users. But I've found a face worth remembering.

All these boys wey dey answer ugo are bad boys.

Farano run for your life..

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by 100Cents: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
ya. i have seen it. sometimes, i wonder if she can be mine. i stare at her profile pix from morning till night. just perusing over her beauty. i wish we can just get married and go to a place maybe like Paris to spend some time together all by ourselves. so i can savour her beauty and continue to swim in the ocean of her love and be swallowed by it. but i know that i just have to jettison that thought forever.

What are my seeing ?

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

All these boys wey dey answer ugo are bad boys.

Farano run for your life..

grin grin grin Haba
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

I think we don settle this now undecided,I vote for you,you leave Marieolae for me
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by 100Cents: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

grin grin grin Haba

I heard that line straight from a lady..
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

I heard that line straight from a lady..

Never heard that though. But I've been told we can be foolish and crazy.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by marieolae(f): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

texted u called u nd nothing. angry
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by 100Cents: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Never heard that though. But I've been told we can be foolish and crazy.

All the Ugo's I have known right from secondary school have been funny and crazy people.

Urs truly..
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:
I think we don settle this now undecided,I vote for you,you leave Marieolae for me
na only your vote count? undecided
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who is farano? is that the new aviation minister?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by clevvermind(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

What are my seeing ?

any problem?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by 100Cents: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
any problem?

Farano is my (should I say it ?)....

Can you bear it ?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
Who is farano? is that the new aviation minister?
so i visited the minister's profile, she had fixed hair, lip gloss, powder, make up, and an expertly arranged camera angle. this means she falls behind kika23 by 20%. also, i was unable to find any interesting features such as drawing, or love of poetry, or a white lady in a yellow blouse as is to be found in the case of kika23, marieolae, and voodoo85. i also noticed that she followed males only. in conclusion, i feel sorry for op.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
so i visited the minister's profile, she had fixed hair, lip gloss, powder, make up, and an expertly arranged camera angle. this means she falls behind kika23 by 20%. also, i was unable to find any interesting features such as drawing, or love of poetry, or a white lady in a yellow blouse as is to be found in the case of kika23, marieolae, and voodoo85. i also noticed that she followed males only. in conclusion, i feel sorry for op.

wtf is wrong with u? why da fucck u r quoting me?>
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by clevvermind(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

Can you bear it ?
do u write your name on her forehead that she is yours?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by farano(f): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
undecided
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
undecided
that's funny, you weren't supposed to know, how did you find out?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by farano(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
that's funny, you weren't supposed to know, how did you find out?
tongue
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

Can you bear it ?
spill it.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by clevvermind(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
maybe i should send a pm to farano.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
tongue
really? the smiley with the tongue? now, you're just mocking me.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
voodoo85:

wtf is wrong with u? why da fucck u r quoting me?>
Yeee! Heheheheheheheh. Ayyaf fall inside gutter oooo

Madam in case of next time,that wasn't a quote. It was a mention. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by IamLEGEND1: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
so i visited the[b] minister's profile[/b], she had fixed hair, lip gloss, powder, make up, and an expertly arranged camera angle. this means she falls behind kika23 by 20%. also, i was unable to find any interesting features such as love odrawing, or f poetry, or a white lady in a yellow blouse as is to be found in the case of kika23, marieolae, and voodoo85. i also noticed that[b] she followed males only[/b]. in conclusion, i feel sorry for op.
bros, me dey support constructive bashing especially for thread like dis wey deserve bashing bt haba.
dis are unnecessary insults and reeks of "HATER" all round.
just bcoz she hasn't opened a diary or professed her love for the arts on NL doesn't mean she is shallow either.
hell, i see people who do such as needy and should go get a life.(but dat isn't necessarily true as i dnt knw the person personally)

SO PLS

||FreeFarano
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
laykorn:

Yeee! Heheheheheheheh. Ayyaf fall inside gutter oooo

Madam in case of next time,that wasn't a quote. It was a mention. grin
Ayamlaykorn

nobody asked for that. its annoying from annoying person. i even don't understand why he is following me?!
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
bros, me dey support constructive bashing especially for thread like dis wey deserve bashing bt haba.
dis are unnecessary insults and reeks of "HATER" all round.
just bcoz she hasn't opened a diary or professed her love for the arts on NL doesn't mean she is shallow either.
hell, i see people who do such as needy and should go get a life.(but dat isn't necessarily true as i dnt knw the person personally)

SO PLS

||FreeFarano
look, dude, i'm not bashing farano. i said i pity the op. he fell in luv after seeing a pic and nothing else. and the pic was superficial. i think he should have studied her more before this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) / Your Small Nyash Never Taya You Then Do This PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.