Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos (28922 Views)

Explosion Hit Lagos Sahara Report Photo / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by mencade6: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey........u dey hear this thing abi?

I told you this before. Lagosians needs to be more careful and vigilant.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by mathskill: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Reference:
Is this not further, further proof that this whole thing is politically motivated. More to come. Nigeria....brace, brace, brace.....
Correct word
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Elan83(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Horus:

How did they knew it before the SSS?. simple, the CIA is behind Boko Haram and they warned their American citizens only
u're smply not intllgnt!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by shafanik: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
michealewela:

Lol,, what kind of security services do your village have? Cos i will also like to join you there if the security is tight..

Ah! correct security!
Ogbomosho is know to be the land of warriors, hunters and gallant men. (check the history)

Even the vigilante for North no reach us.

We get bow and arrow, juju (orisha Pon pon), etc.

So fear not, Ogbomosho is secured
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by jumbo44(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:

Chai!

But i never collect my salary and Christmas Bonus.

sad Chai
na u we nid abeg.. Jst lif dat salary of a thin n cum home abeg
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Preshochyx(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
vizkiz:

swirry, we are talking about bomb, you are talking about space booking...angry

lol, don't mind her
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by monemsis(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
jumbo44:
mak I go tell MAMA IFY 4 sabo to drop good food 4u Bro
*** hiding inside ur Ghana must go , sipping ORIJIN ***
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
obejoseph10:
. Packing my bags tomorrow..........heading to my home town KANO

Ok...but I won't follow you..am going to osun.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ignis: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The Police and their claim of getting intelligence. Hope this will turn out to be true, unlike the one over the NASS.
Nice comment
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by jumbo44(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:

Ah! correct security!
Ogbomosho is know to be the land of warriors, hunters and gallant men. (check the history)

Even the vigilante for North no reach us.

We get bow and arrow, juju (orisha Pon pon), etc.

So fear not, Ogbomosho is secured
Hahahahahahaha...
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Bukkiminat(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chill! I have bombproof here with me.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Desola(f): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
obejoseph10:
. If they attack lagos the brutality rate will be so high cos of d high population.........but I trust lagosians if dey see anybody carrying bag na die

Will they see the ones carrying the explosives wrapped around their bodies?

See thinking...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
A terror attack in Lagos will spark ethnic riots by street thugs on Hausa communities. The fall out will be repraisal attacks in the north targetting southerners and christians

This is what sparked the civil war in 1966

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
sandijey........u dey hear this thing abi?

I told you this before. Lagosians needs to be more careful and vigilant.

E no fit happen. If e happen at all. I no sure say yoruba muslim go dey there. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Horus:

How did they knew it before the SSS?. simple, the CIA is behind Boko Haram and they warned their American citizens only
No,its because--- believe it or not--- we listen in and know just about EVERYTHING that goes on in your country even (actually, especially) within your Government circles.

Your President knows more about Boko Haram than he's letting on.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Horus:

You people ehn , you are like cockroaches , you are everywhere , SSS only arrests innocent people or oppositions at the order of Oga at the top and you know this

CIA and FBI have dedicated satellite tracking and listening capabilities that your SSS lacks , they listen and they warn your SSS and DSS

But your SSS and DSS out of beef Ignore warnings or take little actions

Every country that's launched satellite to space have their command centres in their country , Yours is in China so Chinese people have more access to your information about your security situation than your SSS or DSS do

In case you didn't know they succeeded in getting bombs to Lagos , one exploded and your government said its a petrol tanker

The other one was discovered at an airport , or was it tincan. Yet to explode and a suspect was caught , we never heard about it anymore

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-suspect-we-were-sent-to-bomb-lagos-airport/186724/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/bomb-scare-lagos-airport/

http://www..ng/2014/08/19/others-sent-bomb-parts-lagos-boko-haram-suspect/

Do you know why they played the story down ? Every Northerner living in Lagos would be at risk

Siddon dia dey roast , make you no open your head , when BH enter lag finish una eyes go clear ,

You and several others passionately blame CIA ,whereas the Nigerian problem is that non challant , over sabi attitude whereas you sabi nothing

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by truefact: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hamazz1:
gej n d pdp have jst perfected their plans some people have sworn to divide this country along ethnic n religious line.
We have never been one...we have always been divided. ..I wonder why you blaming GEJ...pls check the history
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by watchindelta(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
ummm one day one day apart of Lagos dis animals fit hit their bomb for one place oh, for dis yeye ogboge blind country called Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by 0b1nna: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
falconey:
If this thing make frontpage na transformer things

I no get...you mean say you go tidy transformer or wetin grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by shafanik: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
***Still at oshodi with my bag and baggage, waiting for Bus to Ogbomosho***

FASHOLA! I BEG PLEASE SEND BRT COME DEPORT ME GO MY VILLAGE NA.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by kings49(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Empty threat
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Abiolainfo: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

**packing my bags and lugages out of Lasgid to Ogbomosho**

Tired of all this sh*t in this land.

angry
Bombing today bombing tomorow...

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE

Ogbomoso is not far from the north cheesy grin so you're getting closer to what you're running away from tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by gratieao: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

**packing my bags and lugages out of Lasgid to Ogbomosho**

Tired of all this sh*t in this land.

angry
Bombing today bombing tomorow...

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
Soon we will know who are the real lagosian
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by mickyarams: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
The day they hit Lagos is the day Nigeria will divide. They can keep their religious sh%t to themselves in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Desola(f): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
If jonathan's real intention is to break Nigeria them i'm afraid that he will not achieve it until he bombs Lagos.

That is the deal breaker right there and that is the reason he will leave it to last because it will be the decider.

It only takes a bomb on third mainland bridge. Break that link bridge and Nigerians know you mean business or go to MMIA.

I pray he never succeeds but what do we expect when we rest on our laurels thanking God that the bombings were not happening in the south acting as though the Northern lives are worthless. We seemed to have been numb to the fact tgat the more territories these evil urchins take, the more confidence they get to bomb Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by oloworulz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
EMPTY THREATS... They won't dare it, They'll meet their Waterloo before they reach southern Nigeria.
they wount dare what? In this Lagos? Una never escape one chance , u dey boast. U fit catch suicide bomber? I don't know y many of u dont think ..... Better pray not to experience bomb blast in this Lagos . Lagos is d Heart of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Leo1:
.......let's just pray this doesn't happen bro, because u don't get to western Nigeria from North, only through South. There are other routes to d West apart from through South. I pray its just an empty threat.
It is, don't worry sir.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by 2map(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
They won't dare.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by shafanik: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Ogbomoso is not far from the north cheesy grin so you're getting closer to what you're running away from tongue

My broda, Check the history, Ogbomosho is a land of valians.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by johncreek: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
obejoseph10:
. Packing my bags tomorrow..........heading to my home town KANO
KANO!!!!
Na there you call home town?
I sorry for your Future...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.