Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,223 members, 7,839,177 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos (28900 Views)

Explosion Hit Lagos Sahara Report Photo / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:

Rhetoric question he meant he hopes the police information gathering part of the news is true , read and understand before quoting
So how will he know whether it's true?
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Donfolu: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

**packing my bags and lugages out of Lasgid to Ogbomosho**

Tired of all this sh*t in this land.

angry
Bombing today bombing tomorow...

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
omo ilu mi, pack your tins and come home jare...ogun o jalu!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by clemz88(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
wait for me lemmy pack my own load
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mencade6 where u dey.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by swezenberg(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
PDP targetting opposition State Bring it on. That of Lagos will end it all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
In my opinion , North is larger than half of Nigeria , why didn't thy seek refuge elsewhere in the north ? Until they've been investigated and confirmed they they don't have ulterior motives , they should be watched and they should remain suspects.

ISpiksDaTroof:
Those people, my dear, are what you call "Refugees", they are fleeing from conflict and need a place to rest their heads. Pray you're not one of them in the soonest future if your President and his gang have their way.

Ask yourself who stands to benefit most from all these bombings that "Boko Haram" is supposedly committing : Those that claim the North is a parasite state feeding on their natural resources or The Northerners that are being decimated by unknown folks.

Elections might not hold in a very large part of the North because of the terror, meaning: votes that could've naturally gone to Buhari/Apc have been terminated etc

Use logic, don't be blinded by sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Jabioro: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
I wud personally lead d revolution..bomb wetin..we are dividind this fuck9ja
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
slap1:
By turning out to be true, do you mean you hope Boko Haram eventually bombs Lagos?
I'm just concerned at the abuse of the word, intelligence.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
slap1:
So how will he know whether it's true?

When lagosians start paying money for recharge card and money for fuel , then you'll know police is investigating abi you are a learner ni ? grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Desola(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

If u had a knife u would have stabbed me. grin.... sorry am out of reach. b**tch.

Your mama plus all the women in your linage are b1tches.

A perfect boko haram meat!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by abdulabbakar(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

If no be say I don no u for nl and I dey always like your post I for throw u blow from toilet wey I dey so.
Did u say those guys are refugees. Just wait and see when gbege won happen. U go see as E dey go. U see those refugees and those beggars wey dey for road. They all have daggers. I saw it life at idi-araba. Even to your gate man and mallam wey dey sell biscuit. They all have fuckin daggers. Those people seem to always be ever prepared. Forget the political issue and let's remove sentiments and be on guard. When the idi-araba riot happen, there was no boko haram. Those people are crayyyyyyy!. The one guarding u and calling u oga will give u up and not hesitate to slice your throat. That's how this people operate.

The hatred you have for Hausa people!
I wonder what tribe are...Or are you from the moon?
#Inyamiri# angry
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
falconey:
If this thing make frontpage na transformer things

Lmao silly you..

Cracking me up
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
abdulabbakar:

The hatred you have for Hausa people!
I wonder what tribe are...Or are you from the moon?
#Inyamiri# angry

Am.not inyamiri. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by afanide: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
MAY GOD SAVE US ALL ...

source: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/12/72800/#.VIBwttLF-y8

Abi dem wan hit all APC States?
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Desola(f): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:

In my opinion , North is larger than half of Nigeria , why didn't thy seek refuge elsewhere in the north ? Until they've been investigated and confirmed they they don't have ulterior motives , they should be watched and they should remain suspects.

Are they not Nigerians like you? If Ibos are allowed to move into lagos unhindered then Hausa and others should be allowed the same feedom of movement without discrimination.

What makes kidnappers and fake drug merchants better than Boko haramites? Aren't they all dangerous to humanity?

Moreso I can bet that boko haram is not of Northern extract!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Desola:

Your mama plus all the women in your linage are b1tches.

A perfect boko haram meat!

You see wetin I talk. E dey for una blood. If I be meat. U be murderer. Mencade6 tell me o. Na me just no won gree. Menacade where u dey o. I am beginning to believe u o..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
The president should call his siblings to order!! What is the meaning of this?? angry
this limp balless_priick 0menka's clone of a mordrake,already jittery,huh?
Da bh wants their own territory and region and country,give it to them..
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
Your village is not even safe.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by JayJustus(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
lol...so they think we're uncivilized like northerners?? I'm LOLing right about now...abeg! Lagos is the last place to be divided by stoopid CIA sponsored mofos...God bless Lagos!
Until Lagos becomes a country and then I go back and dust my birth certificate (jus soli)...then take Lagos passport! Bleep boko haram, Bleep america!

BTW, Kick Out Jonathan 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
adanduka:
Thanks for the info.
Fashola take note.
Lagosians read PSA 91 and apply verses 1-2

^^^I think they'd be better off cramming the Koran!......Just saying! wink

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by campusflavour: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
EMPTY THREATS... They won't dare it, They'll meet their Waterloo before they reach southern Nigeria.
guess u didnt know they attacked ekiti prison and free their members
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by omenka(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rexxie:

this limp balless_priick 0menka's clone of a mordrake,already jittery,huh?
Da bh wants their own territory and region and country,give it to them..

They can go have it in Utuoke where they could find the rest of their siblings.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
They can go have it in Utuoke where they could find the rest of their siblings.
ed mordrake,gedda4q
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:
Well since this boko haram thing started I have been so scared of all this muslim people. Anybody I see with that cap or hijab is a potential suspect. We all need to be vigilant. Even all this aboki wey dey guard gate and sell sweet. Many of them are boko haram who ran from the north. If u stay close to idi-araba u will see buses trooping in everyday from the north. Everybody needs to be vigilant and ask questions.

There is a mosque close to my house. We all noticed how the imam packs so many hausa guys in d mosque. They sleep there. The landlords in d area held a meeting and then went to meet the imam and asked him if he knows this people he is harbouring .imam said no that because they are muslims he accepted them to be staying in d mosque and they are all from the north. He was duly informed that he should take note of them very well. That he might be harbouring a boko haram member and if police should come, he will also be arrested.

Pls discuss it with me on my email...thanx.

I think any area that has high concentration of Muslims especially hausas should be very vigilant and please nobody should insult me of being bias or bigotry. Its d situation we find ourselves and we should all be duly prepared. I saw what happened in idi-araba when yorubas and hausas were fighting. Its not something I wanna discuss here but when it happens, a muslim will give u up.....
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by jeflexy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
thank God na port harcourt i dey... grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Litmus: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
threatening that an attack on Lagos will bring about and end to Nigeria scares no one. It is probably counterproductive for it probably only serves to redouble the efforts of the terrorists whose aim it is to bring about the end of Nigeria -the greatest economic, social and political potential of people of African heritage in the world today.

People of Lagos and other as yet unaffected states of Nigeria would do better preparing contingencies and learning effective counter terrorists methods from nations like Israel instead of boasting and shaking feast at people who couldn't care less.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by seunwen2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Seconded!!! angry

Thirded
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by millionaireman: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE

Running inside inside to Ogbomosho? Whoside? Na One Naija all of us go dey now. Ask baba OBJ.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by bamidex28282: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE

Be courageouse man, no runing in lagos.
God is our protector.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by millionaireman: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Descartes:
Any attack on Lagos will mark the end of this dubious entity called "Nigeria" angry

Meanwhile,

Sai Okoroji for Lagos 2015 !!! cheesy wink wink wink

Na only when Crude oil finish for Nigerdelta; na dat time when Naija can end. Nothing de happen!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Buhari Cuts 75th Birthday Cakes With Family And Governors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.