Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos (28902 Views)

Explosion Hit Lagos Sahara Report Photo / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by SenatorM(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dem nor fit
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by mifavour(f): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
vizkiz:

it wasn't empty...i was shockeD sad

I believe u
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by omenka(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

Abi Buhari should call his boys to order.
This is what Islam and evil APC has turned Nigeria into.
The guy below calling them his siblings and family doesn't look like Buhari to me. What about you??

The president should call them to order.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by yaskarahyelhope(f): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
I dey north. My fifle dey shout say make I pack go Lag. I tot since its an APC infested area, za boko bois no go reach there. All we need is prayer. Those outside north feel soooooo secured neglecting those in d north. In fact they see us as idiots and fools. No wia wey these lost human-animals no wan reach. As Una dey hail their Oga, e go pave way for them. Dis is a clarion call. Wherever U are, name amends with God. Death can come anywhere. Stop blaming GEJ. Everybody is at fault. If U aren't praying, start now. Even d oyibos are getting scared of Naija and will assist for its destruction.

Father in heaven, thank U coz Your declared dat no weapon formed against Your children will ever prosper. Thank You for Your deliverance. Nigeria is a Mount Zion. There'll be deliverance, holiness shall overtake evil and perverseness. The children of Jacob shall all possess allllllllllll possessions in Jesus' Mighty name!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
MAY GOD SAVE US ALL ...

source: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/12/72800/#.VIBwttLF-y8
. If they attack lagos the brutality rate will be so high cos of d high population.........but I trust lagosians if dey see anybody carrying bag na die
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by shafanik: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
guy i go follow u oo even if na ur Ghana must go i enter grin

grin grin
No na poly bag i carry.
I no fit wait carry my Ghana must go.. cos i no know waiting fit happen..

***At oshodi with my bag and baggage, waiting for Bus to Ogbomosho***

Meet me for Oshodi, if you can grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by uwakee: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
God pls look down and save ur children,this nation re turning to something else...God pls guild and protect us
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by slap1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The Police and their claim of getting intelligence. Hope this will turn out to be true, unlike the one over the NASS.
By turning out to be true, do you mean you hope Boko Haram eventually bombs Lagos?
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by gneisss: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

lol. space bookers...
.lol u dey do police work today
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

**packing my bags and lugages out of Lasgid to Ogbomosho**

Tired of all this sh*t in this land.

angry
Bombing today bombing tomorow...

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
Is ur village not part of this land ? Or are u from malawi ?
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
God have mercy.
I run from kano to lag,b'cos of bokoharam.
Now again them dey target lasgidi,were i won go now.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by killercute16(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:

Na who dey fear?!!!

For your information, i don go buy my own Ak47, Armour Tank and Fighter Jet!

Who dey fear Boko Haram? Village? me run go Village? Lai Lai!!

EKO ONI BAJE!
Guy u get alpha jet make you burrow me abeg
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by toy1980: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
na village be easy target
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by mifavour(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
gneisss:

.lol u dey do police work today

I wish I could arrest them all. they keep me from being d first to comment..and its just funny when I see people writing things like gh,b, f,., haha!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by tomistelle(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lagos bawo Won fe te niyen
But wait oo.,I dey fear small sad
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by OtunbaOlufemi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
PDP ARMY COMING TO LASGIDI ....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Hamazz1: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
gej n d pdp have jst perfected their plans some people have sworn to divide this country along ethnic n religious line.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by monemsis(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:

grin grin
No na poly bag i carry.

wait for me undecided *** running with bagco bag, wearing agbada and supra *** grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by manot: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
for nnpc past questions and answers call 07063325533
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
The guy below calling them his siblings and family doesn't look like Buhari to me. What about you??

The president should call them to order.
You must be reasoning from your bum-bum. embarassed
Everybody knows that you expired presidential candidate is the chief financier of Bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by jumbo44(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
bro we de wait 4u
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is this not further, further proof that this whole thing is politically motivated. More to come. Nigeria....brace, brace, brace.....
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Parpuz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE

They will still follow the ogomosho enter lag nah
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by manot: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
call 07063325533 for past quest and ans in nnpc
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by johncreek: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
If they try it ; that will be the end....
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by jumbo44(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:

grin grin
No na poly bag i carry.

bro de cum abeg we de wait 4u
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Seconded!!! angry
. Packing my bags tomorrow..........heading to my home town KANO

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by shafanik: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
jumbo44:
bro de cum abeg we de wait 4u

Chai!

But i never collect my salary and Christmas Bonus.

sad Chai
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by michealewela: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE

Lol,, what kind of security services do your village have? Cos i will also like to join you there if the security is tight..
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by jumbo44(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
wait for me undecided *** running with bagco bag, wearing agbada and supra *** grin
mak I go tell MAMA IFY 4 sabo to drop good food 4u Bro
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by mathskill: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Sunnybabe(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
HEEEEN. LAGOS KEEE. i smell lies. those people are just posting this so that we will be fearing

anyway, anyhow . ALL IZ WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.