Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos (28897 Views)

Explosion Hit Lagos Sahara Report Photo / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by brovin: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is the time to be at alert especially in all the large church camps along Ibadan express way winners and Lords' Chosen at Ijesha. These are going to be their targets, so the managers of these large congregations should brace up for the challenge in all ramifications as we can not afford this blood shed in Lagos. The Police should monitor the moveme of people like Tambuwal as they may serve as vehicle for successful movement of explosives.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
I HATE JONATHAN...I FEEL LIKE TURNING INTO A PROFESSIONAL SNIPER AND KILL HIM...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Hamazz1: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
truefact:

We have never been one...we have always been divided. ..I wonder why you blaming GEJ...pls check the history
D last time i checked i wasnt talking to you...mr wht ever da hell ur name is..
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Hembelembe: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Know ur neighbour, report any suspicious movement in ur area to d police. My 1cent.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by kareemabidemi10(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

**packing my bags and lugages out of Lasgid to Ogbomosho**

Tired of all this sh*t in this land.

angry
Bombing today bombing tomorow...

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE

village or what, that is there settlement, I will advice u to always stay in GRA cos that is only place we have good security.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
seunwen2:

Thirded

Nope..you will say: Thirdonded grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
The president should call his siblings to order!! What is the meaning of this?? angry
What you just posted is totally irrelevant,immature and absolute sign of a man in desperation to please his paymasters.

How do you even sleep at night well aware that you've sold your soul for peanuts?
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

If no be say I don no u for nl and I dey always like your post I for throw u blow from toilet wey I dey so.
Did u say those guys are refugees. Just wait and see when gbege won happen. U go see as E dey go. U see those refugees and those beggars wey dey for road. They all have daggers. I saw it life at idi-araba. Even to your gate man and mallam wey dey sell biscuit. They all have fuckin daggers. Those people seem to always be ever prepared. Forget the political issue and let's remove sentiments and be on guard. When the idi-araba riot happen, there was no boko haram. Those people are crayyyyyyy!. The one guarding u and calling u oga will give u up and not hesitate to slice your throat. That's how this people operate.

Im not saying you're wrong or that there might not be criminal elements amongst them, what Im saying is an overwhelming majority of them are innocent people fleeing from their troubled homes and not terrorists as you depict them to be.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by usten: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
EMPTY THREATS... They won't dare it, They'll meet their Waterloo before they reach southern Nigeria.

what will it take to hit lagos,we should only pray the dont try it...how do you fight people that are ready to die.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by babestella: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
The president should call his siblings to order!! What is the meaning of this?? angry

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by babestella: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Upjosventures:
I HATE JONATHAN...I FEEL LIKE TURNING INTO A PROFESSIONAL SNIPER AND KILL HIM...

Ape of the highest order. Never failing to show how stew*pid you are. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by babestella: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
The number of beggars I saw today along Osolo way via Answani was outrageous. At every point in time they approached my car to beg for alms, I got scared. Especially those ones on a wheelchair padded with lots of clothings while they sit on it. For once I was thinking their wheelchair could be laden with a bomb.
Secondly, the number of women in full hijab attire too has doubled in recent times. I hope we are all save in this country o.

I went to a bank ATM today and a woman joined the queue with a poly bag, when she dropped it to go use the ATM, we all almost ran away. The security guard had to call the attention of the woman to come pick her bag at once.
Funny, but things could happen and we pray we are not caught up in such inferno In Jesus Name.

Advise is to always watch out. Stay clear of suspicious character and report to the police immediately or better still raise an alarm.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by simdam500(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
blemon44: when are they coming?
i'm ready for this useless people
them think i dey fear them
make them come one on one
i will finish all of them
shocked shocked shocked

hmmmm. naa mouth u get. ah
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by manot: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
that is a good avenue to break away and have our country
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by simdam500(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
seunlayi: [size=28pt]NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST LAGOS SHALL STAND[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Lopezlizzy(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
guy,ogbomosho no be village o.infact dia av bn reports dat d BH Guys r already in ogbomosho too.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:

Lmao!!! grin that headline

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
adanduka:
Thanks for the info.
Fashola take note.
Lagosians read PSA 91 and apply verses 1-2

angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by SunqieOlaT(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
ADo Ekiti na just 4hrs from lagos... Emi tilo ntemi.. grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ajayiopy: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Woni fete men!, won I feko Xmas carol no ile kewu

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by BlackTechnology: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
campusflavour:
guess u didnt know they attacked ekiti prison and free their members

Rumour monger spreading lies.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Horus:

How did they knew it before the SSS?. simple, the CIA is behind Boko Haram and they warned their American citizens only

LOL. Their own citizens only! When they put out an alert evertbody knows!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by successhunter: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=babestella post=28597945][/quote]

Where on earth did you dig this stuff out
shocked cool
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by successhunter: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
babestella:
The number of beggars I saw today along Osolo way via Answani was outrageous. At every point in time they approached my car to beg for alms, I got scared. Especially those ones on a wheelchair padded with lots of clothings while they sit on it. For once I was thinking their wheelchair could be laden with a bomb.
Secondly, the number of women in full hijab attire too has doubled in recent times. I hope we are all save in this country o.

I went to a bank ATM today and a woman joined the queue with a poly bag, when she dropped it to go use the ATM, we all almost ran away. The security guard had to call the attention of the woman to come pick her bag at once.
Funny, but things could happen and we pray we are not caught up in such inferno In Jesus Name.

Advise is to always watch out. Stay clear of suspicious character and report to the police immediately or better still raise an alarm.

If the woman that dropped the bag was to be boko....bros you would be gone far far in the beyond right now... cool
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:

Every country that's launched satellite to space have their command centres in their country , Yours is in China so Chinese people have more access to your information about your security situation than your SSS or DSS do
You're talking rubbish. The Nigersat command and monitoring centre, and observation facilities are located in Abuja Nigeria, not China.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by stal: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Times 13 of them no fit
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
ROSSIKE:
You're talking rubbish. The Nigersat command and monitoring centre, and observation facilities are located in Abuja Nigeria, not China.

Nigcomsat abi Nigersat ? Either way they have technicians there right ? Working around the clock , and monitoring the monitorable?

Stop living in fantasies
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Abraham2013(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2014
shafanik:
angry angry

angry

angry

I BEG I DEY GO VILLAGE
Bro I dey follow u 4 back, na villa sure pass oh! Make everybody answer em papa name 4 d main time
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by adanduka: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2014
PROUDIGBO:

^^^I think they'd be better off cramming the Koran!......Just saying! wink

Indeed!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Precide(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The Police and their claim of getting intelligence. Hope this will turn out to be true, unlike the one over the NASS.
u mean it shld be true dat BH boys invade lagos at d expense of police sincerity? I fear for ur reasoning oo
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Precide:
u mean it shld be true dat BH boys invade lagos at d expense of police sincerity? I fear for ur reasoning oo
The Nigerian Police Force should stop abusing the word, intelligence. Go to organizations like the FBI, the Interpol, etc, you will how the word is and handled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health / Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) / INEC Releases List Of 32 Elected Members Of Oyo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.