Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (52337 Views)

APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand / Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by surrogatesng: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
interesting
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rigged poll, not necessarily by the pollsters but by Atiku's Social Media machinery who may have mobilized for the poll.

How can the "comment-to-vote" results be different from the "click-to-vote" result? Very unlikely, except some people are massively clicking.

However, the supposed victory of the former Vice-President at the poll was contradicted by an inherent corroborative measure which comes with the DAILY POST poll. This refers to the alternative means of voting that allows respondents to also vote through their comments in a bid to produce a foolproof result. In this regard, Buhari routed Atiku as well as the other aspirants by attracting endorsements from an outstanding majority of all who made valid comments. The former Head of State’s impressive showing in this part of the poll confirms the generally-held belief that he enjoys a cult followership. For his supporters went beyond merely voting in support of him into sealing it with their comments.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by rozayx5(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Change debt is here in the Southwest to stay
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by sanali(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:
People support Buhari on-line till its time to vote.
At vote time, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to vote this sharia loving, women hating, intransigent Fulani extremist?

[size=15pt]SAI NO TO BUHARI[/size]

Sai no to Bukohari's Bokoharam
Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism
Your papa yansh

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by KidProgrammer(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Buhari losing again?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by 9jafreak: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
see wayo
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by garlicrey(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
please who is akitu I schooled in France

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by ceo4eva: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:
At vote time, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to vote this sharia loving, women hating, intransigent Fulani extremist?

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by drlaykay(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
commenting...
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Simitrendy: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
CHANGE
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by dammytosh: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Unfortunately the Delegates no go school and will not vote online.

I wish they can present Buhari-Fashola vs Goodluck-Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by olajide8(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
All these papers working for GEJ and PDP - they want APC to loose by fielding a candidate people are biased for because he per took in the recent first administration of PDP - it would not work for you people- it must be buhari or I wouldn't go and vote- that's if they even give me the opportunity to JEGA!!! My PVC O!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by valinda(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism
fool

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Iroh88(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2014

However, the supposed victory of the former
Vice-President at the poll was contradicted by
an inherent corroborative measure which
comes with the DAILY POST poll. This refers to
the alternative means of voting that allows
respondents to also vote through their
comments in a bid to produce a foolproof
result. In this regard, Buhari routed Atiku as
well as the other aspirants by attracting
endorsements from an outstanding majority of
all who made valid comments.
The former
Head of State’s impressive showing in this part
of the poll confirms the generally-held belief
that he enjoys a cult followership.
They just stated unequivocally that barring rigging, Buhari would stump Atiku hands down!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by demsid(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
if atiku win. election Don cancel be that. cos me no fit vote the clueless for the 2nd time.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Orikinla(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
APC - DEMOCRACY IN ACTION.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=40pt] WHICH POLL?[/size]

lol ...I was wondering
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by mencade4: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
anoda name for loser is buhari.

E.g.

1. You are a buhari.
2. All buharis shall have consolation prizes.
3. I have buhari my handset.
4. Chelsea buhari their match to newcastle today.
5. Jose mourihno has been buhari-ing to alan pardew in newcastle's stadium.
6. I dont want to buhari my girlfriend to another guy. I love her so much.
7. Someone buhari his book. Buhari but found, careless owner.
8. He buhari is manager in a car accident.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Iroh88(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jarus:
Rigged poll, not necessarily by the pollsters but by Atiku's Social Media machinery who may have mobilized for the poll.

How can the "comment-to-vote" results be different from the "click-to-vote" result? Very unlikely, except some people are massively clicking.

I made my comment, scrolled up and saw yours. Glad someone else here has brains.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by grandstar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
atiku is more clueless
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
When the comments were used as a measure, Buhari gained 62% of the vote. That's interesting. Wednesday's primary is now between Buhari and Atiku
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by colormebad(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
can someone give me one valid reason why I should coment on this post grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
A blog as source? anyone can set up a blog to write rubbish! grin grin grin grin grin

Dailypoll by who from who and to who? lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Elevation(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
There is this biochemist from Adamawa, he is close to Atiku he told me something about him ( Turakin Adamawa) he said " Atiku na flexing guy if he win nobody go de broke 4 naija " asper development he was mute on dat, na him ish anyway.......my own is dis requirement i see whenever i read most job adverts, must av completed NYSC, 1 year Post Univ. Experience and must not be above 25 yrs haba senior men, no be everybody go private varsity nw, UTME wahala, ASUU..etc
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Youngbullet09(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
pee dee pee till 2090
GEJ till 2019.
pls nairalanders vote pdp cos Atiku nd Buhari are planning to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by coolhamid(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
If APC wants to lose the presidential election, let them field atiku......Jonathan is only scared of buhari not atiku... atiku that cannot even win Apc primary election for his gubernatorial candidate in adamawa....

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by madjune(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism

PLS WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?
YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED A MINI CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIANS ALWAYS FAIL TO VOTE IN THE RIGHT CHARACTER TO SANITIZE OUR POLITY BECAUSE YOU QUICKLY SOW SEEDS OF MIS-INFORMATION, MISEDDUCATION AND THE LIKE.

ENOUGH OF THESE BASELESS ASSOCIATIONS OF BUHARI WITH BOKO HARAM. PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU WHEN YOU ASSASINATE AN INNOCENT CHARACTER.

BASED ON HISTORY, BUHARI REMAINS ABOUT THE BEST PERFORMING PERSON EVER TO RUE THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN'T FAULT IT.

HIS PROBLEM REMAINSS THAT HE'S MUSLIM, FULANI ETC BUT THEN WHO CARES?
AT THIS TIME IN OUR NATIONAL LIVES, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LAME DUCK PRESIDENT FROM YOUR VILLAGE WHO WON'T PERFORM, WATCH CORRUPTION GROWN WINGS, GIVE EXCUSES AS YEARS PASS BY...
OR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL STOP CORRUPTION, REDEEM OUR NATIONAL PRIDE, MAKE NAIRA STRONGER...

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL VOTE IN THAT PEROFRMER, BE HE A PAGAN...BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS NOW MORE THAN EVER.
WE NEED A PERFORMING NO NONSENSE CLEANSER.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by solid3(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism

It will do you like a dream when Buhari wins the election.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Iroh88(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
olajide8:
All these papers working for GEJ and PDP - they want APC to loose by fielding a candidate people are biased for because he per took in the recent first administration of PDP - it would not work for you people- it must be buhari or I wouldn't go and vote- that's if they even give me the opportunity to JEGA!!! My PVC O!
Leave some of these guys around here to keep making needless noise. They even go as far as saying the only way they can vote APC is if the party fields Okorocha!! Can you believe that crap! They say Jonathan is very popular yet want a very weak contender to run against him. What manner of popularity is that

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
[size=15pt] You should continue foooling Atiku and TANoids that preferred him to face GEJ knowing fully well that GEJ will defeat him, been the fact that Atiku and GEJ are birds of the same feather when it comes to cluelessness and corruption.....dayumm no comment till after the presidential primaries on Wednesday.

Until then SAI BUHARI cool [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.