Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (52339 Views)

APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand / Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Elevation(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
CFCfan:

Is he the prophet who predicted that Okorocha would win the primary?
I'm nt aware buh there are other interesting things he said, like Lasgidi having a Christian gov., oga Jona surviving Impeachment, 2015 Oga Jona. being favoured by court, buh he'll still nt finish his term.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elevation:
I'm nt aware buh there are other interesting things he said, like Lasgidi having a Christian gov., oga Jona surviving Impeachment, 2015 Oga Jona. being favoured by court, buh he'll still nt finish his term.
Looks like the first 2 prophesies are coming to pass
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Frankenstein: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists. By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was detained in Benin City but was released at the end of 1988.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Elevation(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
CFCfan:

Looks like the first 2 prophesies are coming to pass
yeah serious and these prophecies usually come @ the end of the year or when a new year calendar z launched more to come 2015 is going to be a very interesting year.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by gebest: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Arysexy:
Story for d dogs.

Pdp till buhari shouts Jesus is lord.
I ALWAYS WEEP WHENEVER I DISCOVERED THAT PEOPLE ARE STIL SUPPORTING PDP, APC MAY NT B 2 GOOD BUT LETS JUST TRY A CHANGE AND SEE.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Harmvirus(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmm.. Interesting
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Sant1m: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Caseless:
it is a pdp-sponsored poll.
Apc delegates beware Gej supporters are working had for Atiku to emerge cause they know he will be an easier meat to chew cause the mantra change no longer apply, as Atiku is perceived to be currupt and as such cannot guarantee northern vote, fortunately Apc are alert to these antics.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by 2kris(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
TippyTop:
so buhari is losing again? always losing elections, i wonder why?
e go still turn part of speach.......teacher= class who always loss election..........student=b u h a r i cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by kemiola89(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
That's gonna be bad luck for APC if Atiku wins... I for once don't like that man named Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by akanbiaa(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:
People support Buhari on-line till its time to vote.
At vote time, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to vote this sharia loving, women hating, intransigent Fulani extremist?

[size=15pt]SAI NO TO BUHARI[/size]

Sai no to Bukohari's Bokoharam
Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism
change Buhari to Jonathan, change women to Chibok Girls,change Fulani extremist to Niger delta greedy militants supporter. And read the sentence all over again and think deeply about it.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Akpan107(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
solid3:

It will do you like a dream when Buhari wins the election.
I dont see how a former coupist will be the President of Nigeria.
God forbid we should have him as president.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by IBROHIM: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
madjune:

PLS WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?
YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED A MINI CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIANS ALWAYS FAIL TO VOTE IN THE RIGHT CHARACTER TO SANITIZE OUR POLITY BECAUSE YOU QUICKLY SOW SEEDS OF MIS-INFORMATION, MISEDDUCATION AND THE LIKE.

ENOUGH OF THESE BASELESS ASSOCIATIONS OF BUHARI WITH BOKO HARAM. PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU WHEN YOU ASSASINATE AN INNOCENT CHARACTER.

BASED ON HISTORY, BUHARI REMAINS ABOUT THE BEST PERFORMING PERSON EVER TO RUE THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN'T FAULT IT.

HIS PROBLEM REMAINSS THAT HE'S MUSLIM, FULANI ETC BUT THEN WHO CARES?
AT THIS TIME IN OUR NATIONAL LIVES, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LAME DUCK PRESIDENT FROM YOUR VILLAGE WHO WON'T PERFORM, WATCH CORRUPTION GROWN WINGS, GIVE EXCUSES AS YEARS PASS BY...
OR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL STOP CORRUPTION, REDEEM OUR NATIONAL PRIDE, MAKE NAIRA STRONGER...

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL VOTE IN THAT PEROFRMER, BE HE A PAGAN...BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS NOW MORE THAN EVER.
WE NEED A PERFORMING NO NONSENSE CLEANSER.
tell the armed robber the home truth! May you suffer if Jonathan rules again! Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by pweetixandy: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kunleskey:
it depends.
depends on
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by DonaldGenes(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:
I always admire Atiku's political sagacity cool

Bruh, you want wound person

Come de go abeg

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Kunleskey(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
depends on
time and location
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Descartes: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Bruh, you want wound person

Come de go abeg
Wetin I do na? tongue
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by DonaldGenes(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Wetin I do na? tongue

Cc your grammar want tear my Dictionary

grin
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by sandraokosun: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
clueless ??

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Descartes: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Cc your grammar want tear my Dictionary

grin

We are all here to learn.
Correct me if am wrong but have modified it though @Atiku's wink
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by robinsoncrosoe: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
IF APC LIKE MAKE THEM COMBINE ATIKU AND BÔKÔHARI TO FORM. BÒKÔTÎKÜ

IS GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by nagoma(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:
At vote time, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to vote this sharia loving, women hating, intransigent Fulani extremist?

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism

You mean we must say no to the tribalist clueless GEJ
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by nijanigga: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
foolish people who cant feed themselves as a nation are talking of polls.common bostwana jhst conducted electronic voting syccessfully without fanfare and first in africa.how many people read newspaper in nigeria? without a doubt majority of nijas are toiling for $2/day jobs.not polls.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by mctech(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism
Baseless assertions. Please argue with points and don't try destroying one of the few credible Nigerians there is.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by SarkinGoma33(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
u r a religion sentiments
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by itsmine: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
me like: jonathan/ribadu VS GMB/BRF or GMB/Oshio or GMB/Okorocha. it would hav made d political landscape more exciting in 2015 sha.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by annibro(f): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Atiku can win Buhari... only in a dream

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by annibro(f): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Atiku can win Buhari... only in a dream or Nigerian movie

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Arysexy:
Story for d dogs.

Pdp till buhari shouts Jesus is lord.

Looool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by pweetixandy: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kunleskey:
time and location
shld I p.m u,I dunno if u are being serious or joking sef
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by olamkas: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism
Do you are your 92 disciples think at all or just open mouth to say anything?
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by emestephen595(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lai lai! E no fit happen for d regullar poll
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by emestephen595(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
olamkas:

Do you are your 92 disciples think at all or just open mouth to say anything?

He's an ignorant thwart. He's amongst those that will conclude Nneka is pregnant when they see her enter Uche's room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.