Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (52338 Views)

APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand / Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
Wow...apc for presidency ijn!
Note please! JEHOVAH GOD does not answer prayers made for evil terrorists and blood-sucking deamons.
I can confirm that to you 'cos I have a mandate to let you know.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by olamkas: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Youngbullet09:
pee dee pee till 2090
GEJ till 2019.
pls nairalanders vote pdp cos Atiku nd Buhari are planning to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state.
Fo embarassedlish you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by exwizzy90(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
What meaning has this post?
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by ASL33: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Atiku can take Buhari as VP. nothing wrong with Muslim muslim ticket.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by olamkas: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
errandboy:
Who ever emerge between Atiku and Buari is capable to bring change come 2015.

Make I go answer my Oga.....
You be house help or gateman?
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by yarcs(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
the number of no. buhari gets on nairaland doesn't change the fact that he might still win the on-comin election. ...
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Ovacoma: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
madjune:

PLS WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?
YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED A MINI CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIANS ALWAYS FAIL TO VOTE IN THE RIGHT CHARACTER TO SANITIZE OUR POLITY BECAUSE YOU QUICKLY SOW SEEDS OF MIS-INFORMATION, MISEDDUCATION AND THE LIKE.

ENOUGH OF THESE BASELESS ASSOCIATIONS OF BUHARI WITH BOKO HARAM. PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU WHEN YOU ASSASINATE AN INNOCENT CHARACTER.

BASED ON HISTORY, BUHARI REMAINS ABOUT THE BEST PERFORMING PERSON EVER TO RUE THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN'T FAULT IT.

HIS PROBLEM REMAINSS THAT HE'S MUSLIM, FULANI ETC BUT THEN WHO CARES?
AT THIS TIME IN OUR NATIONAL LIVES, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LAME DUCK PRESIDENT FROM YOUR VILLAGE WHO WON'T PERFORM, WATCH CORRUPTION GROWN WINGS, GIVE EXCUSES AS YEARS PASS BY...
OR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL STOP CORRUPTION, REDEEM OUR NATIONAL PRIDE, MAKE NAIRA STRONGER...

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL VOTE IN THAT PEROFRMER, BE HE A PAGAN...BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS NOW MORE THAN EVER.
WE NEED A PERFORMING NO NONSENSE CLEANSER.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Kunleskey(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
shld I p.m u,I dunno if u are being serious or joking sef
yup am serious
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by talk2cj08(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
manck2:
in northern politics all of this state will be won by kwakwazo ... atiku will only win adamawa.
that's why u got only one like
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by madjune(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Ovacoma post=28656931][/quote]

HEYY! WHAT'S THIS CARTOON SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
I STILL SAY IT, THIS SHARIA OR BOKO HARAM THING IS LIKE A CAMPAIGN BOGEY.
AS MUCH AS I CONDEMN THEM, ITS UNFORTUNATE MOST OF US HAVE NOT SAT DOWN TO UNDERSTAND BUHARI BEFORE FLYING OFF TO TARNISH HIS IMAGE OUT OF BRAZEN FEAR OF THESE ELEMENTS.

ITS RATHER SO PAROCHIAL THAT IN THIS AGE, OUR COLLECTIVE JUDGMENTS AND OPINION ARE RULED BY FEAR, SENTIMENTS, RUMORS, BIAS, TRIBALISM ETC

WE ARE ON THE EVE OF AN ELECTION YEAR.
THE DEVIL WILL VERY WELL USE THESE INDICES TO BLIND THE MAJORITY AS THEY CAST THEIR VOTES...AND BY THE TIME THEY REALIZE THEIR FOLLY, THEY'D VOTED THE WRONG NON PERFORMING PERSON INTO POWER BECAUSE HE'S FROM THE REGION OR VILLAGE OR DENOMINATION AND NIGERIA WILL SIT STAGNANTLY FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
K
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by viczing(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2014
emestephen595:

He's an ignorant thwart. He's amongst those that will conclude Nneka is pregnant when they see her enter Uche's room.

Na because Uche na sharp shooter na!!!
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by chukwumanj(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
People support Buhari on-line till its time to vote.
At vote time, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to vote this sharia loving, women hating, intransigent Fulani extremist?

[size=15pt]SAI NO TO BUHARI[/size]

Sai no to Bukohari's Bokoharam
Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism

Why are you being short sighted? If you don't know anything about your presidential candidates do not open your gob
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by KanwuliaJara: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2014
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TIKKKKKKKKNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! FATHER ONE NIGERIA!!!!!! cheesy
[/size]

My dream to be MINISTER OF BLOKOS MATTERS IS GETTING REAAAAALLER AND REAAAAALLER!!!! grin
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Change2015(m): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
At vote time, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to vote this sharia loving, women hating, intransigent Fulani extremist?

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism

Try not to spew rubbish please. Sheriff of the pdp is widely seen to have encouraged boko Haram and yet your president still accords him full honours. Buhari believes in one Nigeria and has never been accused of the kind of stinking greed and corruption the current administration reeks of. Jonathan is useless and clueless. Even the pdp has better materials than him.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Justcash(m): 1:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Change2015:

Try not to spew rubbish please. Sheriff of the pdp is widely seen to have encouraged boko Haram and yet your president still accords him full honours. Buhari believes in one Nigeria and has never been accused of the kind of stinking greed and corruption the current administration reeks of. Jonathan is useless and clueless. Even the pdp has better materials than him.
chukwumanj:

Why are you being short sighted? If you don't know anything about your presidential candidates do not open your gob
olamkas:

Do you are your 92 disciples think at all or just open mouth to say anything?
mctech:
Baseless assertions. Please argue with points and don't try destroying one of the few credible Nigerians there is.
nagoma:

He's say no to the tribalist clueless GEJ

The poster that y'all are angrily responding to has said nothing wrong. This is called freedom of speech and choice. If you can call the president "clueless", why can't Buhari be given names that are derogatory?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Gboliwe: 3:14am On Dec 07, 2014
slimmy05:
with your one and half leg. Ratty boi tongue

Take a number foool. There is a well organised queue of other senile foooools seeking my attention in the most foolish way. Don't try to jump the line. I will notice you fully in the very shortest time possible.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Gboliwe:

Take a number foool. There is a well organised queue of other senile foooools seeking my attention in the most foolish way. Don't try to jump the line. I will notice you fully in the very shortest time possible.
wink I don't trade words with juveniles. Austistic
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by babaluckey: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2014
What is apc? Is it ampiciline, peniciline or chloroquine...
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Gboliwe: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2014
slimmy05:
wink I don't trade words with juveniles. Austistic

See the fooool still having a hard time understanding me. I said " take a number". Stay in line! Stop jumping the queue! Is that too much to understand and adhere too?

You are not only petty, stewpid, foolish and senile, you are also very unserious. I will henceforth assume you don't exist until such a time when its your turn to be attended to. *clicks ignore button.

Continue! You have the podium.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by popcykaylah(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2014
BossAyuk:

It's not too late to cry to God and beg for sense .
I second that motion o..he just open him mouth begin racially abuse him fellow black ..wonder what you will do if you were white..black man black sense
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
daily post poll is a scam -asari dokubo

but wait ooo. if atiku wins primaries then apc will loose to dis man ......oh my God
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by eedrees(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Jonathan le kan si, sorry APC
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by bilms(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
wink
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by ustng: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Wat evryone shud ezpekt now or never.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by bilms(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
hum
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by ALISMILE(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
At vote time, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to vote this sharia loving, woman hating, intransigent Fulani extremist?

Sai no to extremism
Sai no to tribalism
Common! Very old story that's lost relevance! U can't deceive me anymore wit that shit?
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Ovacoma: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
madjune:

HEYY! WHAT'S THIS CARTOON SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
I STILL SAY IT, THIS SHARIA OR BOKO HARAM THING IS LIKE A CAMPAIGN BOGEY.
AS MUCH AS I CONDEMN THEM, ITS UNFORTUNATE MOST OF US HAVE NOT SAT DOWN TO UNDERSTAND BUHARI BEFORE FLYING OFF TO TARNISH HIS IMAGE OUT OF BRAZEN FEAR OF THESE ELEMENTS.

ITS RATHER SO PAROCHIAL THAT IN THIS AGE, OUR COLLECTIVE JUDGMENTS AND OPINION ARE RULED BY FEAR, SENTIMENTS, RUMORS, BIAS, TRIBALISM ETC

WE ARE ON THE EVE OF AN ELECTION YEAR.
THE DEVIL WILL VERY WELL USE THESE INDICES TO BLIND THE MAJORITY AS THEY CAST THEIR VOTES...AND BY THE TIME THEY REALIZE THEIR FOLLY, THEY'D VOTED THE WRONG NON PERFORMING PERSON INTO POWER BECAUSE HE'S FROM THE REGION OR VILLAGE OR DENOMINATION AND NIGERIA WILL SIT STAGNANTLY FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS.
stagnancy might still b preffered to going back to the dark days as it is being witnessed by iraqis, syrian, afghanistans, etc. I pray that God will choose the man after His Own heart for Nigeria, and that those who want to return Nigeria back to the stone ages with draconia laws will not get to power. We read history and we know what Buhari did as military head of state. That cannot work in Nigeria of today, as he did not solve d problem of d period, he rather added to it; he cannot solve the problems facing Nigeria today. Im not sutrprised to hear many saying he ruled well just as some say Abacha's rule still one of the best, because of the personal benefits they enjoyed, which many, today feel they will enjoy if their party (APC), wins irrespective of the personality of the candidates. People now see a coupist as an upright man! How did ordinary Nigerians react when Buhari was overthrown? God bless Nigeria with real leader.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by limamintruth: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Arysexy:
Story for d dogs.

Pdp till buhari shouts Jesus is lord.

wow,, me likey cheesy
Best post on this thread so far cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.