Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (52340 Views)

APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand / Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Caseless:
u are a headless goat!

a goot without head is a meat.
a goat with head is a fool. u are a bigheaded GOAT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by jonadaft: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
WHICH POLL?
ATIKU KOR, ATINUKE NI.
IN HIS WILDEST DREAMS...
nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Gboliwe: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hehehehehehhehehehehe see the brainwashed mumus making excuses, casting blames and shouting PDP. Continue!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by ndcide(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
The biggest problem is that some persons just think that with Buhari as APC flag bearer, victory is sure.

Unfortunately it's not.

I really want Buhari to get the ticket so that some persons will realize their foolishness.

Honestly APC should be looking towards okoroocha.

I don't want them to give it to him coz I support Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by RotrEmmanuel: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
But Sahara reporters didn't say so undecided
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abagworo:
If Buhari does not emerge then Nigerias hope is in Kwankwaso or Okorocha. Jonathan in 2015 is like condemning ourselves to hell on earth.

A-BAG-OF-OGOGORO.
HW WORK?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm that's nice shaaHmmmm that's nice shaaHmmmm that's nice shaa
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by masamari(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Atiku emergence as a presidential flag bearer for APC will be the end of the game for the conglomerates party. Infact Atiku needs to pin down bcoz this adamawa man is one of the black sheep for this hope groups.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by errandboy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Who ever emerge between Atiku and Buari is capable to bring change come 2015.

Make I go answer my Oga.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nebuchadnezar: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Caseless:
it is a pdp-sponsored poll.

anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Kunleskey(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
Wow...apc for presidency ijn!
your pray will be answered if they will surely transform naija into..great joy...i can önly say amen if this happen..
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Elevation(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Guys dont forget Prophet Johnson Suleiman's prophecy ooo d thing de enter oo.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by pweetixandy: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kunleskey:
your pray will be answered if they will surely transform naija into..great joy...i can önly say amen if this happen..
will u be my instructor for free
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by jamace(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elevation:
Na wetin him talk?
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Adminisher: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elevation:
Is he the prophet who predicted that Okorocha would win the primary?
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by pseudonomer: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Who's Atiku?
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by kennynelcon(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
What if GMB lose? wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Elevation(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
jamace:
Na wetin him talk?
senior man the things he said are much, but u knw what just type Prophet Johnson Suleiman's Prophecy and read through that's d best way u'll see all of them i just read through them some mins back on net.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by galadee(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=40pt] WHICH POLL?[/size]
no be POLL na FOOL
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by winnieG1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
The only way APC can dislodge Jonathan is by fielding Rochas as presidential candidate, Fashola as VP while Buhari Support will give them Northern votes, Fashola Identity clears South West and South East will go straight to APC due to Rocha being an Igbo man Factor. Igbos will rather vote for their own as No1 man than Vote Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

FAKE PDP saTANist Bloggers trying to plant confusion and commotion. PDP are afraid of Peace, Unity and the consistences of APC in giving Nigerians the Fist to knock-out the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Jonathan.

Change is here to stay.
Is Atiku not a member of APC? Atiku will get the ticket and Inec will go ahead and declare GEJ winner without holding election grin
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by TrishaP(f): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
Wow...apc for presidency ijn!
Amin!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Adminisher:

PDP is so afraid of GMB. Fake polls everywhere to confuse APC.
Are you scared? grin
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jonathan:
WHICH POLL?
ATIKU KOR, ATINUKE NI.
IN HIS WILDEST DREAMS...nonsense.
tongue Atiku will get the ticket grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
All d fools whu re rootin for apc nd buhari will eventually nat vote 4 dem....
GEJ till Jesus comes...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Gboliwe:
Hehehehehehhehehehehe see the brainwashed mumus making excuses, casting blames and shouting PDP. Continue!
with your one and half leg. Ratty boi tongue
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by adaybayor(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
ndcide:
The biggest problem is that some persons just think that with Buhari as APC flag bearer, victory is sure.

Unfortunately it's not.

I really want Buhari to get the ticket so that some persons will realize their foolishness.

Honestly APC should be looking towards okoroocha.

I don't want them to give it to him coz I support Jonathan.

one word...dunce!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Kunleskey(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
will u be my instructor for free
it depends.
Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
winnieG1:
The only way APC can dislodge Jonathan is by fielding Rochas as presidential candidate, Fashola as VP while Buhari Support will give them Northern votes, Fashola Identity clears South West and South East will go straight to APC due to Rocha being an Igbo man Factor. Igbos will rather vote for their own as No1 man than Vote Jonathan
Sorry, but even diehard APC strategists agree that Jonathan will repeat his 98% vote in the SE. The only PDP strongholds that will be competitive are the SS and NC zones.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll by Blakyclyde(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Look at these people! They think they can fool us with some cheap poll, huh?
One thing I've observed about Nigeria's electorate is that no amount of propaganda can change them from voting for who they have in mind. Jonathan won in 2011, not because he sold us that dumb mantra of being the son of a shoeless fisherman, but because he was considered because the voters felt it was time to give the Niger Delta a chance.
The same way Buhari die-hard cult fellas will still vote for him despite the unlawful detentions, human rights abuses and so many other vices committed during his regime.
The day I'll give up on Nigeria is the day that Atiiku Abubakar will win the presidential electon!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.