Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19825 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:47am On Apr 13, 2009
Hi Pepeye, Happy Easter! I know you're doing great. This is our year of the Seven Fold Increase. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2009
Yes Hub . . .absolutely the year of seven fold increase

And im basking in the seven fold increase Hallelujah

The Word Works
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2009
Hey guys! long time no see abi? cool
Well dats 4 u. . . cos every once in a while i popped in unnoticed to c wat u guys were up to n o'course get some inspiration. grin

I also noticed some interjections of demon possesed folks here and there. Well it is not new. The bible tells us dat when the sons of God were gathered, satan also came among them. . .  so dont be suprised and remember not to get distracted from what u are called to do. Na busy-bodi wey dem b. No purpose for living . . . that is why they became tools in satan's hands. You just keep up the good word, work, and walk.

And boy!!!!! For me it's been one level of glory to another. Satan thought he could mess with me in November '08 when i had a car crash a 3rd time with my official car. The second was deadly, but the third, even more deadly. Was driving into town with a friend when i ran into a pot-hole, tires bursted, i hit a pavement and summersaulted almost 10 times. The car was damaged beyond repair but we both came out unhurt. 2 days later, i was on my way to IPPC. Its too late for the devil. He's a looser.

Dont mind these fakes, satans agents parading as agents of light, claiming to have once given their all to God and seem to be worse-off. Not my Jesus!  Each time i give, i move higher. In fact, i am currently laying down plans and strategies on how to outdo all my past givings in 2008 put together. Glory!

Towards the end of last yr, if you were close to me and you lacked the Spirit, you will curse me to my face bc of the dangerous givings i carried out. I was out to frustrate the devil and boy i tell you; he takes off anywhere i show up. I arrived my country home for christmas and went to see the Man of God in that city; the pastor of CEC there who actually raised me as a christian. Of course i am not a child, I went with gifts and i dont mean hankies. I mean it cost me! And i can remember His words I want to hear that you are doing great things over there. On our way out of his office, he called me great man. And boy, I'm already reaping the harvest of those words.

I remember i once mentioned to my superior where i work (in November '08) and to my mum (in Decenber '08) that within the next 4 months i will be promoted; whether it was within the company or outside on a bigger job; i will move forward. What audacity! That was the spirit of the Lord! Last month i got promoted. I am expecting a brand new car in week's time. Satan is defeated!

After receiving the new year's message of 7 fold increase and dropping more seeds, I knew 2009 is made. I lambanoed it. In the second week of January 2009, I got my personal office. It's in a beautiful location. I did not enter two places before choosing this one. The agent took me there and the Spirit told me it was there. I paid the same day. I bought my furniture, equipments and i have started business already. Gloooorryyyyyy!!!

These days i hear God speak to me clearly. I declare words and they come to pass. What more could i ask for? I'm blessed!!

Hallelujah jesus conquered the World
Hallelujah satan you are in trouble
The Lord reigneth in my life today

I love you Pepeye and Hubreality!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2009
Wow, Bro Donnie, we seem to have some testimonies in common except of course for the frequent car crashes.

I left CE completly Dec 2008, at that time, I seriously needed promotion in my job. I quit tithing and all other false forms of giving. It wasn't easy quiting as this was what I have consistently practiced for over ten years.

January this year, I got a rather unbelievable double promotion, the aftermath of it still rocks my former office. I earn over three times what I do before, I have a brand new official ride plus driver attached to me.

Just yesterday, I got the biggest cheque ever written in my name infact, I'm looking at the cheque as I write. The beauty of it all is that I didn't have to do any 'dangerous giving' for these blessings to come.

Catch ya later, I'm on my way to work in my new ride. Cheers!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2009
You call that blessing?

Jesus talked about two men who built houses. One on the rock; the other on sand. The storm came, one fell and the other remained standing.

For those of us who are called of God; those of us who are truely christ's; we have counted all but dung. We have laid all at His feet. Nothing counts in the presence of Christ. Nothing is too big to surrender to him. I have tried it before without him; it was full lof struggle, pain anxiety and fear. And even though some may have called me prosperous, I knew it wasnt the working of the Spirit who gives grace.

He is my all. Nothing is too much to surrender to him. I have no life of my own for I was crucified with Him. I have only one life to live now, it is the life of Christ who lives in me. I live it for jesus only. Only then can my soul find rest, joy, satisfaction and peace. I have no strength of my own. But with him, even though a troop came against me, i will not be moved. They'll stumble and fall.

Christ in me is the Hope of Glory!

I dont admire or envy you.

Jesus is the Lord and master of the righteous. He has made his servants a flame of fire.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by nwakaibe(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2009
SirJohn:

Wow, Bro Donnie, we seem to have some testimonies in common except of course for the frequent car crashes.

I left CE completely Dec 2008, at that time, I seriously needed promotion in my job. I quit tithing and all other false forms of giving. It wasn't easy quiting as this was what I have consistently practiced for over ten years.

January this year, I got a rather unbelievable double promotion, the aftermath of it still rocks my former office. I earn over three times what I do before, I have a brand new official ride plus driver attached to me.

Just yesterday, I got the biggest cheque ever written in my name infact, I'm looking at the cheque as I write. The beauty of it all is that I didn't have to do any 'dangerous giving' for these blessings to come.

Catch ya later, I'm on my way to work in my new ride. Cheers!

May be, God is blessing you for the seeds you have sown in the past. wink wink wink
Take it easy bros cheesy cheesy
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2009
donnie:

You call that blessing?

Oh yeah!! sorry o, yours alone is the blessing abi??

donnie link=topic=203268.msg3736001#msg3736001 date=1239870141:

For those of us who are called of God; those of us who are truely christ's; we have counted all but dung. We have laid all at His feet. Nothing counts in the presence of Christ. Nothing is too big to surrender to him. I have tried it before without him; it was full lof struggle, pain anxiety and fear. And even though some may have called me prosperous, I knew it wasnt the working of the Spirit who gives grace.

He is my all. Nothing is too much to surrender to him. I have no life of my own for I was crucified with Him. I have only one life to live now, it is the life of Christ who lives in me. I live it for jesus only. Only then can my soul find rest, joy, satisfaction and peace. I have no strength of my own. But with him, even though a troop came against me, i will not be moved. They'll stumble and fall.

I once lived in the same pool of ignorance as you do now, thinking I was doing God service. Its so funny how you interprete 'surrendering all to him'. Anyways, I dont have your time, got some business to seal right now.

[quote author=donnie link=topic=203268.msg3736001#msg3736001 date=1239870141]
[quote]

You dont have to brother Donnie, you really dont have to!
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2009
donnie:

You call that blessing?

Oh yeah!! sorry o, yours alone is the blessing abi??

donnie link=topic=203268.msg3736001#msg3736001 date=1239870141:

I once lived in the same pool of ignorance as you do now, thinking I was doing God service. Its so funny how you interprete 'surrendering all to him'. Anyways, I dont have your time, got some business to seal right now.

[quote author=donnie link=topic=203268.msg3736001#msg3736001 date=1239870141]
[quote]

You dont have to brother Donnie, you really dont have to!
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2009
nwakaibe:

May be, God is blessing you for the seeds you have sown in the past. wink wink wink
Take it easy bros cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:24am On Apr 17, 2009
God's Words are Life and Spirit. Testimonies of His grace and love abound to the glory of God. This is our year of the Seven Fold Increase. It's been fulfilled already by God. Hallelujah! The Word Works!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
Love Your "Enemies"  Today's Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" (Matthew 5:43-44).

Refuse to be bothered about who's plotting against you, and come up to the higher level in Christ where you love everyone in spite of their actions. Be as your heavenly father; love everyone around you unconditionally. They may not respond to your love at first, and even hate you the more for not hitting back, but never mind; love never fails! It will always win at the end. Glory to Jesus.

Refuse to hate, or backbite. Rather, operate from a higher level and love them.

I'm richly blessed by today's Friday, April 17th Rhapsody's of Realities article by Pastor Chris.

Love is the greatest Law and Power. Cherished passionately by our Father God.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 6:43am On Apr 18, 2009
Bro Donnie thanks for sharing this with us . . . we love u too. . . our blessings is so visible
And it’s not by might, nor by power, but by ur Spirit! Hallelujah!
God is our source! we give Him the glory. . For the miracles His wrought in our lives

However the devil is not going to stand back and congratulate u on the miracle u received for he is a defeated foe

One simple but crucial fact is the degree of ur giving is the degree of motivation for Him to bless u
Jesus said it’s more blessed to give than to receive Acts 20-35

The cardinal point is u aren’t just a conqueror but More than a conqueror thru the Lord Jesus! Death has been defeated
The Word truly works!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2009
Thanx Pepeye.
@ Hubreality,
The article lets me know that God isn't through with me yet, untill I am fully conformed to the image of His son Jesus Christ.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2009
@
AKO

A K O without mincing words you re a very impartial mod, obstinate and self opinionated . . . Christ Embassy member opens a thread and viola u close it up . . What has that topic got to do with the one u directed us to?. . . is that how u moderate? Is that what they teach u in ur moderating school? a CE member deems it fit to explain what goes on in CE Church and what’s obtainable pari-passu the obnoxious threads idle boys create everyday
People make shallow and lunatic threads on this so called religious section everyday not only on Pst Chris, but other men of God. . even on our Lord Jesus Christ. .they even extend their obnoxious comments on omnipotent God . . do u close up such threads No! U go to sleep! Pathetic . . .

ummm looks more like NL is against Christianity and filled with atheisms and Muslims. . devoid of fair hearing!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2009
Pepeye:

@
AKO

A K O without mincing words you re a very impartial mod, obstinate and self opinionated  . . . Christ Embassy member opens a thread and viola u close it up . . What has that topic got to do with the one u directed us to?. . . is that how u moderate? Is that what they teach u in ur moderating school?   a CE member deems it fit to explain what goes on in CE Church and what’s obtainable pari-passu the obnoxious threads idle boys create everyday
People make shallow and lunatic threads on this so called religious section everyday not only on Pst Chris, but other men of God. . even on our Lord Jesus Christ. .they even extend their obnoxious comments on omnipotent God . .  do u close up such threads No! U go to sleep! Pathetic . . .

ummm looks more like NL is against Christianity and filled with atheisms and Muslims. .  devoid of fair hearing!

Matthew 5:14-15 (King James Version)

14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Gross percentage of they people who are busy writing falsely against pastor Chris, CE and other men of God are non believers and atheists.  Although they may know and easily quote the scriptures for "self" judge mental purposes on others.

You can easily perceive and see the pride of their minds, falsehood, and hate in gross display at their respective threads. It is very unpleasant to see character assassination of individuals and groups at it's peek here in the religion forums. Hope something will be done about this ugly act in this valued community. Religion is a big disease among men, but thank God and rejoice knowing fully that greater is He that is in us believers in Christ Jesus than he that is the world.

This is our Year of The Seven Fold Increase in Jesus matchless Name, Amen.

Have a beautiful day my sister!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2009
Watch these classic videos on Night of bliss London with Pastor Chris.

So inspiring and to the glory of God the city of London witnessed such an uncommon move of the Holy Ghost present at the meeting held at Excel Center London on the 27th of June 2008. Several souls from over 20 countries present, including the United Kingdom were saved and blessed mightily to glory of Jesus. The Word is quick and active. It will bless you also in Jesus Name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606pEL-YbYQ

Who is the Holy Spirit? Another eye opener about the presence of the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit in our lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap8Zre384i0&feature=related

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hi Hub, it's awesome. .

And come May 27th 2009, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome will be praying for children all over the World.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2009
@pepeye & Hubreality, do you need to be reminded that this is an open forum, that means anyone is free to express his opinion no matter how absurd?

But come to think of it, you guys are not even meant to be seen anywhere near the religion section; I thought Oyaks told you guys that christianity is not a religion? I suggest you leave NL Religion forum for the religious folks instead of grumbling about how your demi-god Chris is being exposed here.
What do you think?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2009
Hey Hubreality

Yeah May is gonna be a great month!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2009
I have said it to u before and will still say it once more cos apparently John u re just like a gong at a railroad crossing, clanging loudly and vainly as the train goes by
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
You tried so hard to ignore me huh! I have told you before and I will tell you again: I'm your worst nightmare!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
At least pepeye the gong warns passers by and pedestrians of the passing train. I quite agree with you!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pepeye:

@
AKO

A K O without mincing words you re a very impartial mod, obstinate and self opinionated  . . . Christ Embassy member opens a thread and viola u close it up . . What has that topic got to do with the one u directed us to?. . . is that how u moderate? Is that what they teach u in ur moderating school?   a CE member deems it fit to explain what goes on in CE Church and what’s obtainable pari-passu the obnoxious threads idle boys create everyday
People make shallow and lunatic threads on this so called religious section everyday not only on Pst Chris, but other men of God. . even on our Lord Jesus Christ. .they even extend their obnoxious comments on omnipotent God . .  do u close up such threads No! U go to sleep! Pathetic . . .

ummm looks more like NL is against Christianity and filled with atheisms and Muslims. .  devoid of fair hearing!

you seem to be misconstruing what idolatry goes on at CE with christianity. Nairaland isnt against christianity perse . . . there are plenty of christians here . . . AKO, noetic, kunleoshob, sirjohn . . . they arent complaining about being shut out.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
SirJohn:

You tried so hard to ignore me huh! I have told you before and I will tell you again: I'm your worst nightmare!

I’m shaking now like a leaf for John the cripple lmao

Keep on ranting ur frustrations lesser mortal!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ David

Holding brief now for AKO david? However, u don’t get it. . no one can ever shut us up! NL is now a medium for free publicity for CEC! After all, christ embassy has never been publicity shy! If u didn’t knw it we’ve a knack for publicity any day! It sure augurs well for us go ask Pst Chris Okotie and the Nigerian press. . they cudn’t help but be bowled over. . We ain’t complaining, it’s always catapults us to the next level!

Much as some nosey parker’s have tried. . CEC has stood the test of time, that’s a crucial fact! Why? cos that’s the way we re wired simple! “More than a conqueror”
All the diss and beef in d world wouldn’t change that fact. . Take it or leave it
CEC remains on top period!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ AKO
good now u re talking

Point taken
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hi Pepeye, the 8th of May online Q&A with Pastor Chris is fast approaching. How prepared are you?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hi Pepeye, the 8th of May online Q&A with Pastor Chris is fast approaching. How prepared are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.