Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19821 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2009
Back home. I give God all the glory for the fulfilled ye
ar of the Seven Fold Increase. Hallelujah!
Glory! Today is partnership day! I'm glad to be a partner with God. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2009
Higher Life in Christ Conference. A supernatural life in Christ Jesus where we walk in the Epignosis of Him. The atmosphere is fully charged already. It's a new level of Glory and the demonstration of God's Power at work in us.
10th April 2009 is the day and God is set to impact in us through His Word they Spiritual blessings in the heavenly places. Jesus is Lord.
I specially invite you to attend at Christ Embassy LCC1: K&G event centre, Kudirat Abiola way, Oregun, Ikeja.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2009
Hi Hub, how is the Haven 1 doing? accept my heartfelt sympathy on your loss
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
In all things we give glory to God, for all things work together for good to them that love God. His banner of love over us(believers) is unto eternity.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2009
hubreality:

In all things we give glory to God, for all things work together for good to them that love God. His banner of love over us(believers) is unto eternity.

I'm glad you now know that. At least you can agree with me that sometimes misfortunes that we cannot explain may just come around 'faith or no faith', 'positive confession or no positive confession' yet our ability to still see past these things and keep our gaze on the grace, mercies and love of God is all that matters.
Glory to God!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2009
Challanges are certain in this earth. The good news is that a believer have won already in Christ Jesus. This reminds me when my mother passed unto glory thru the death of her earthly body in 2003. Being her only child, I was strengthened by God's word and mostly comforted by the Holy Spirit.
Never was it a time to sorrow all the way. God's grace and love over me multiplied beyond my imaginations till date.

Giving glory to God in all things puts you at rest, peace and makes manifest of His glorious presence in you in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2009
So Hub, do you agree that there are people who may never get healed faith or no faith, not because they havn'nt done something right but because we being mere men not 'gods' simply cannot explain it. Yet these people can recieve unfathomable grace to live with such conditions. One of such examples is a young preacher born without hands and legs yet he is able to live just like every normal human person; thats GRACE.

Just before you respond, I know the CE pastor in Maiduguri (he should be a group pastor). He has one leg shorter than the other, and he limps. I know several time Chris has prayed for such cases during some special leaders' meeting. Pst Obi still has one leg shorter and still limps. My question to you my dear Hubreality is: does pst Obi lack faith?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2009
Faith is also personal. He knows best if he had faith to cause that change. A believer in Christ Jesus having a regenarated human spirit is not a mere man but he is a god irrespective of any physical defect which has nothing to do with his real identity in Christ. John 10:35
Salvation is personal. Are you in any similar physical condition like him?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pennywise(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2009
hubreality:

Faith is also personal. He knows best if he had faith to cause that change. A believer in Christ Jesus having a regenarated human spirit is not a mere man but he is a god irrespective of any physical defect which has nothing to do with his real identity in Christ. John 10:35

Thank you. Great but very cruel answer. The direct import of which is that pst Obi lacks faith. I know you are a man of faith but I hope you dont ever have to go through what that man has gone through.

Secondly I hope CE doesnt make physical fitness and looks their primal consideration for employing pastors (if they have not started already).Because more questions like this will come of pastors and the leading lights of this miracle working church.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2009
hubreality:

First of all Hub, you didnt answer my question: Do you agree that there are people who will never get healed, not because they do not have faith but because God in his sovereign will knows more than us?

Hub, like Pennywise rightly said, the direct import of your reply is that pst. Obi lacks the faith required to cause the change which raises a lot of questions. I brought this up for a reason: there are a number of christ embassy pastors even CEC members who have certain physical defects like bad eyesight for example. What example of faith are they teaching the flock if they cannot excercise faith in little things. Isn't that funny? Theres even this gist about one of Chris' daughter that has been going on for years; although Chris himself admitted several times that his girl was sick but has been healed however, close sources say otherwise. I 'd rather not talk about this one cos I dont have the facts yet but I will soon.

My dear Hubreality, God still heals, no doubt about that but to a great extent, neither you, I nor Christian Oyakhilome can determine or control the power that makes it work. Look around you Hub, theres enough to lend credence to this fact.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
I don't know him in person and will not discredit him in any form. No room for gossip pls. Did he complain to you that it is posing a problem on his calling as a pastor? Faith already overcame despite challanging circumstances seen. What are you looking for John; Faith and Victory or Fear and Defeat? I only share and see faith and goodnews of our Lord Jesus Christ, considering no lyning vanities of the devil that may appear to distract. This is the victory of faith. Do you believe?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2009
I don't know him in person and will not discredit him in any form. No room for gossip pls. Did he complain to you that it is posing a problem on his calling as a pastor? Faith already overcame despite challanging circumstances seen. What are you looking for John; Faith and Victory or Fear and Defeat? I only share and see faith and goodnews of our Lord Jesus Christ, considering no lyning vanities of the devil that may appear to distract. This is the victory of faith. Do you believe?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Africankel(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
And I'll also want to add that once office as a pastor is not a yardstick to assertain his maturity. Someone can be a pastor and stil be a nepios. Spiritual maturity is based on personal development not pastorial (official) development.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2009
Very good Africankel, so who is the greater nepios? Is it pst. Obi and several other CE pastors who are not mature enough to produce a working faith. Or is it Christian Oyakhilome who is not mature enough to know who is mature to handle such a sensitive office as a group pastor or CEC member?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
@sirjohn, quite 100% certain that your mindset is still set about accusing the brethren and opposing faith in Christ Jesus with your stack unbelief and falsehold. Don't worry, time will tell. Get off my way in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2009
Higher Life in Christ Conference with Pastor Lanre coming up within the next 48hrs, 10th April 2009. Venue: K & G event centre, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja. I'm excited about it. God is set to impact and increase in us His Spiritual blessings and gifts in the Heavenly places in Jesus Name, Amen. This is my year of the Seven Fold Increase. I know it's a done deal. Glory! Jesus is Lord. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2009
@Hubreality, I noticed you speak about faith a lot, thats why I chose to discuss the subject with you.

I have a question from last years may/June session of the healing school. Mr Chris sent Mr Tom in his place to minister to several really disabled folks(I was in d hall that night). After his ministeration, no single disabled folk among the several hundred blind, deaf, lame etc was healed.

The next day, the Healing School sends me a text message saying: 'dear partner, the healing school may session ended yesterday with mighty miracles'

My questions: Is it possible that none of these disabled folks had faith or is it that Mr Tom didn't have faith?

Which miracles was the Healing School refering to in the text they sent to me?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2009
Stop asking Hubreality any more questions on things you do not believe despite your knowledge of them. Always ask the Holy Ghost if you have Him. The title of this thread is centered 100% on Love; sharing God's Love amongst you including Non Christians, reaching out in Love. Faith; Walking by faith and not by sight, faith in Christ Jesus not in any pastor, group or religion and The Ministry of the Holy Ghost present in our lives. Above all, the fellowship of brethren across the globe of Believers LoveWorld. If
you do not fit in due to self,science or religion then freely decline. You have and can freely start threads to express yourself better.
The Word Works!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pennywise(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
My dear SirJohn you are an intelligent man, stop allowing yourself to be taunted. I have read your post in this and other threads and I find it clearly evident that you believed in CE as a church and that you committed your hard earned money only to realize that it was all a charade and as a result you felt duped. A lot of people have had their fingers similarly burnt. Someone went to jail (remember the Hotel Sheraton affair). Families have been torn apart when prized assets like lands, houses, even TV sets were sold and given to CE.

I have a (much) younger brother at school who I felt was too frugal with the money he gets from me prefering to save rather than spend on himself and be happy. All of a sudden I found that no amount of money was enough for him. He would even tell lies in order to get more.This went on until my wife revealed to me that he had joined CE.Thereafter I pushed him into the wilderness for four straight months and allowed hunger, want and deprivation to minister to him until he changed his ways.

See your experience with CE as a bitter lesson (life is full of them anyway). Let your vengeance be the good life you live now physically, materially and spiritually.Yes you will find it offensive knowing what you know about CE and then seeing some people here trying to force pure garbage down others throat and be compelled to say sth. You really dont need to.

It has been said that even satan will use the scripture to further its own end.But in the end everything will unravel. Do you see how easy people find it these days to create money making pyramid scheme around everyday products made by GNLD, FLP Tianshi? Similarly people are being led enmasse using churches especially CE as a means and extorted. The moment you can pay no more as a CE member you are pushed aside for the next mugu.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2009
@Pennywise, I appreciate the advice; its just that sometimes, I wish I could pour out certain facts about CE but I'd rather not because of certain innocent staff/leaders that will be affected.

Each time I get someone out of CE, you cant imagine how glad I feel. My sister was an ordained pastor and staff of CE, slaving for Chris and his business empire. She had to resign and leave the ministry along with her husband after I played the secretly recorded conversation of the meeting I had with the group pastor.

The zonal pastor made attempts to lure her back having realized she was privy to some information.

Once more pennywise, I have respect for your advice but I will resist these folks as long as they keep crossing my path.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2009
Hheheheheheheheheh

Sir John!

You have a tape and many other incontrovertible proofs that you believe could help many souls from being ''slaved'' further and you are not willing to make it public?

Hmmm You are a christian indeed. Atleast I now know that only your sister and her husband are worth being saved from ''enslavement''.

Next lie pls!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2009
Pennywise:

My dear SirJohn you are an intelligent man, stop allowing yourself to be taunted. I have read your post in this and other threads and I find it clearly evident that you believed in CE as a church and that you committed your hard earned money only to realize that it was all a charade and as a result you felt duped. A lot of people have had their fingers similarly burnt. Someone went to jail (remember the Hotel Sheraton affair). Families have been torn apart when prized assets like lands, houses, even TV sets were sold and given to CE.

I have a (much) younger brother at school who I felt was too frugal with the money he gets from me prefering to save rather than spend on himself and be happy. All of a sudden I found that no amount of money was enough for him. He would even tell lies in order to get more.This went on until my wife revealed to me that he had joined CE.Thereafter I pushed him into the wilderness for four straight months and allowed hunger, want and deprivation to minister to him until he changed his ways.

See your experience with CE as a bitter lesson (life is full of them anyway). Let your vengeance be the good life you live now physically, materially and spiritually.Yes you will find it offensive knowing what you know about CE and then seeing some people here trying to force pure garbage down others throat and be compelled to say sth. You really dont need to.

It has been said that even satan will use the scripture to further its own end.But in the end everything will unravel. Do you see how easy people find it these days to create money making pyramid scheme around products like GNLD, FLP Tianshi? In this case people are being led enmasse using churches especially CE as a means and extorted. The moment you can pay no more as a CE member you are pushed aside for the next mugu.

Yes Sir John is intelligent and you are pennywise grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 12:27am On Apr 10, 2009
@ Sir John

Let me post one of the ''tapes'' you are unwilling to play to the ''enslaved'' souls. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-_wo6Hiw_c&feature=channel
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2009
And some of the ''stage-managed'' abi na ''arranged'' miracles Sir John talked about grin

Watch it and get saved from ''slaving''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdCVLfVOXc4&feature=PlayList&p=A669E2DD98AABC66&index=1
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 2:20am On Apr 10, 2009
Sir John, do you remember a little boy that was coached to act like he couldn't walk? Remember you were the one who arranged how his family was bribed to release their son for the sham? Here is the video link grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLvN74DVFM8&feature=PlayList&p=A669E2DD98AABC66&index=5
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:10am On Apr 10, 2009
@fyneguy, how prepared are you today for the Higher Life in Christ conference?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2009
Right now in Church for the Higher Life in Christ conference. Glory to Jesus. The atmosphere in here is charged by the power of the Holy Ghost. Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2009
Easter season is a time to reflect on how much GOD loves us and giving back him our best.

HAPPY EASTER !!!!!

The Word Works
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
fyneguy:

And some of the ''stage-managed'' abi na ''arranged'' miracles Sir John talked about grin

Watch it and get saved from ''slaving''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdCVLfVOXc4&feature=PlayList&p=A669E2DD98AABC66&index=1

Where is John
Missing in action abi??
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2009
What a glorious time to rejoice in the victory we have in Christ Jesus
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2009
Hi Hub

Compliment of the season

much love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.