Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. (2475 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2014
hey, err, how do i start. Okay, i met this babe last week, she is average on every aspect. I like her cos she is fun, but im nt the toasting type so i always get friend zoned by every girl i meet. I just like her for now but i dont want her to friend zone me, so i need u guy to tell me how to go about it.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by naijaboiy: 1:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Then you have to toast her undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
Then you have to toast her undecided
how?
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Babygal4eva(f): 1:32am On Dec 08, 2014
You don't have to start toasting her like that, I'm a girl and guys ho do that annoy the hell out of me, we just met and you are saying all this things thinking that what because you said I'm the only one that makes you feel like this that I will fall in love....

Be her friend, talk to her, but also hint that you would like more there is a fine line between being friendzoned and being a friend with potential, call her but not every damn second and then stop for a while and start confuse her a bit make her want to see you as a man not a gossip buddy.

Most guys I've met can't toast a fish it is just sad at times, be yourself and charm the socks off her wink

Typed this half asleep so bye

6 Likes

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Pm me her number lemme toast her for you angry
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by naijaboiy: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2014
runzlord:
how?
You have not actually explained the basics of the relationship.

Do you like her? Does she like you too? How far do you want to go? Long or short term? Things like that.

from there we can know the steps to be taken.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

You have not actually explained the basics of the relationship.

Do you like her? Does she like you too? How far do you want to go? Long or short term? Things like that.

from there we can know the steps to be taken.
I basically just like her, and yeah, she likes me too. I want us to be together for very long, i would like to date her too but im nt sure of her. I just met her. I just dont want a suturation whyby i would be too close to be something else orther than her very good friend.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by naijaboiy: 1:55am On Dec 08, 2014
runzlord:

I basically just like her, and yeah, she likes me too. I want us to be together for very long, i would like to date her too but im nt sure of her. I just met her. I just dont want a suturation whyby i would be too close to be something else orther than her very good friend.
i'll be back with something tomorrow.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by justmag(m): 3:32am On Dec 08, 2014
There's an app for that!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by adebayo201: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2014
sometimes, it's good to friend-zone bfr any other things!
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2014
justmag:
very funny grin angry
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Tallesty1(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Babygal4eva:
You don't have to start toasting her like that, I'm a girl and guys ho do that annoy the hell out of me, we just met and you are saying all this things thinking that what because you said I'm the only one that makes you feel like this that I will fall in love....

Be her friend, talk to her, but also hint that you would like more there is a fine line between being friendzoned and being a friend with potential, call her but not every damn second and then stop for a while and start confuse her a bit make her want to see you as a man not a gossip buddy.

Most guys I've met can't toast a fish it is just sad at times, be yourself and charm the socks off her wink

Are you staying in Kaduna?

4 Likes

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by IamLEGEND1: 5:30am On Dec 08, 2014
den u run,coz b*tch gonna dump ur azz in the friend-zone like no man's business.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by marieolae(f): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Girls are different. So u can't just toast her like that. Most ladies have about an average of 5 toasters disturbing them. So what makes you different?

Girls don't like guys with who have no lives and cling to them like a plastic wrap. You've been friend zoned so many times, and this is your first real opportunity. So be careful about that. Communicate with her and give her strong hints that your interested in her. Be her friend; she can't get close to you unless you are friends.

You need to impress her, flirt with her and compliment her. With the compliments be mild, because a lot of other guys are telling her the same thing. Compliment her on her personality, how good she is at something etc. When you spend time with her, touch her without being sleazy, its a sign trust me. Please take your time, don't be pushy or needy its a big turn off.

Lastly, you need to make her feel important. If you want to stay off this friend zone ish, I'm telling you this is the only way. Be yourself, and you'll gladly have her in your arms. Stay cool smiley Its a gradual process, but if she's worth it, you'll go through it. Good luck!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by starling(f): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Seconded
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Report her to EFCC..

Smh..
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Oahray: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2014
justmag:
lolz... grin
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
Girls are different. So u can't just toast her like that. Most ladies have about an average of 5 toasters disturbing them. So what makes you different?

Girls don't like guys with who have no lives and cling to them like a plastic wrap. You've been friend zoned so many times, and this is your first real opportunity. So be careful about that. Communicate with her and give her strong hints that your interested in her. Be her friend; she can't get close to you unless you are friends.

You need to impress her, flirt with her and compliment her. With the compliments be mild, because a lot of other guys are telling her the same thing. Compliment her on her personality, how good she is at something etc. When you spend time with her, touch her without being sleazy, its a sign trust me. Please take your time, don't be pushy or needy its a big turn off.

Lastly, you need to make her feel important. If you want to stay off this friend zone ish, I'm telling you this is the only way. Be yourself, and you'll gladly have her in your arms. Stay cool smiley Its a gradual process, but if she's worth it, you'll go through it. Good luck!!!
thanks
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Babygal4eva:

thanks
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Cholls(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:

my sister all this for a girl? cry
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by marieolae(f): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Cholls:
my sister all this for a girl? cry
hey
No, it's not just "a" girl
He likes this girl a lot, so no b easy tin. He has been friend zoned so it obvious that he's lacking that spark smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Cholls(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
hey
He likes this girl a lot, so no b easy tin. He has been friend zoned so it obvious that he's lacking that spark smiley
my sister the word spark always means different kind of things wink
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by henrydadon(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2014
[b]bros U will have to c me so I will specifically mentor U on how to go about toasting girl...Buh d fee I charge z just 5000... grin
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2014
henrydadon:
[b]bros U will have to c me so I will specifically mentor U on how to go about toasting girl...Buh d fee I charge z just 5000... grin
remind me in 2 years time
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 09, 2014
marieolae:
hey
i forgot to add yesterday was her birthday. She was not around tho. Just called her in the afternoon and she critised me for nt calling since morning. Told her i wanted to tell her to her face and not over the phone. But had to finally call her when i did nt see her.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by marieolae(f): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2014
runzlord:
i forgot to add yesterday was her birthday. She was not around tho. Just called her in the afternoon and she critised me for nt calling since morning. Told her i wanted to tell her to her face and not over the phone. But had to finally call her when i did nt see her.
you should have been the first person to call her. Its shows that she's important to u

1 Like

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Get eggs, tomatoes, curry, pepper, lettuce, sweet onions, meat balls, flat bread ....

...and...

Toast that girl angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by holusormi(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2014
justmag:

Pray tell , is it an ios app or an android app ? Is it cracked ? Can I download the paid version for free ?? grin angry
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Tymax(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Guy u have to tell her your mind then stay away for about 3 days to let it sink. If she doesn't warm up to you after your 3-day absence, remind her. If after a week she claims there's no romantic feeling for you, man, take a walk. You have time for better things than chasing vain women.

Toasting is a hustle without financial rewards. Don't spend a lot of your time doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Babygal4eva(f): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Are you staying in Kaduna?

lol nope why?
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Babygal4eva:

lol nope why?
The guys there no sabi do runs at all.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Frankenstein: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Rubbish.
OP, don't take her seriously. If you do this, you'll be subjected to the highest level of the friendzone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? / Who Is A Prostitute??? / Bae Is Pregnant And Wants To Keep It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.