Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. (2485 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Frankenstein: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:
Guy u have to tell her your mind then stay away for about 3 days to let it sink. If she doesn't warm up to you after your 3-day absence, remind her. If after a week she claims there's no romantic feeling for you, man, take a walk. You have time for better things than chasing vain women.

Toasting is a hustle without financial rewards. Don't spend a lot of your time doing that.
Good.
OP, use this method. Easy and stress-free.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Frankenstein: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2014
marieolae:
Girls are different. So u can't just toast her like that. Most ladies have about an average of 5 toasters disturbing them. So what makes you different?

Girls don't like guys with who have no lives and cling to them like a plastic wrap. You've been friend zoned so many times, and this is your first real opportunity. So be careful about that. Communicate with her and give her strong hints that your interested in her. Be her friend; she can't get close to you unless you are friends.

You need to impress her, flirt with her and compliment her. With the compliments be mild, because a lot of other guys are telling her the same thing. Compliment her on her personality, how good she is at something etc. When you spend time with her, touch her without being sleazy, its a sign trust me. Please take your time, don't be pushy or needy its a big turn off.

Lastly, you need to make her feel important. If you want to stay off this friend zone ish, I'm telling you this is the only way. Be yourself, and you'll gladly have her in your arms. Stay cool smiley Its a gradual process, but if she's worth it, you'll go through it. Good luck!!!
Seriously, don't pay any attention to this shit. You'd be totally friendzoned cos she'll certainly take her time since you aren't being direct.
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by stoked: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Amefrica:
Get eggs, tomatoes, curry, pepper, lettuce, sweet onions, meat balls, flat bread ....

...and...

Toast that girl angry angry

ROFL
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
stoked:

ROFL

grin grin
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Babygal4eva(f): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Frankenstein:
Rubbish.
OP, don't take her seriously. If you do this, you'll be subjected to the highest level of the friendzone.

take it or not not my problem...
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by exxy(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:
Get eggs, tomatoes, curry, pepper, lettuce, sweet onions, meat balls, flat bread ....

...and...

Toast that girl angry angry

what if she nor let me toast her, make i roast her?
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2014
exxy:

what if she nor let me toast her, make i roast her?

Yes please. grin
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by wheesin(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
Girls are different. So u can't just toast her like that. Most ladies have about an average of 5 toasters disturbing them. So what makes you different?

Girls don't like guys with who have no lives and cling to them like a plastic wrap. You've been friend zoned so many times, and this is your first real opportunity. So be careful about that. Communicate with her and give her strong hints that your interested in her. Be her friend; she can't get close to you unless you are friends.

You need to impress her, flirt with her and compliment her. With the compliments be mild, because a lot of other guys are telling her the same thing. Compliment her on her personality, how good she is at something etc. When you spend time with her, touch her without being sleazy, its a sign trust me. Please take your time, don't be pushy or needy its a big turn off.

Lastly, you need to make her feel important. If you want to stay off this friend zone ish, I'm telling you this is the only way. Be yourself, and you'll gladly have her in your arms. Stay cool smiley Its a gradual process, but if she's worth it, you'll go through it. Good luck!!!

To add to what you just said....OP do not..i repeat..do not.. i repeat..do not act all MR NICE GUY....do not give her the impression of u being too nice..at some point try nd act like u dnt care..mess with her head...its the trick i use..i met a girl on sunday,kissed on dat same sunday nd banged her on friday. grin
Re: Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
marieolae:
you should have been the first person to call her. Its shows that she's important to u
Well today is my birthday and she has'nt called. I found out she has a friend(girl) who she is always with 24/7. They hav been friends for 4 years. And she finds it very hard to leave her friends side. Its almost like they are dating. Then her friend said she can only date a guy that rides a car. Since the flock together? Could they be birds of the same feather?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Tired Of Being Single / At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! / Photo: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.