Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie (3552 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by 9inches(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Nimen:

yes i am, play your cards right an u might be
Well thanks, but I'm cool with male besties than the female ones. Babes.. lipsrsealed they can spill one's beans in a milli secs, just don't get them mad
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by JoeCutie(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Nimen:

its true... But thats where my first point comes in
Yeah yeah. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by cooljoe(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2014
She can make some of her hot frnds available 4 yanshing, if u know wat I mean
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Islie: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
just have some good friends with the opposite sex and not best or close friends
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
ayyyyo:
. So what's up?
Nothing

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Andyempowered(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
VickyyB:
I'm a friend to both sexes depending on his/her personality.
Your signature though...are you a feminist?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Say No to opposite sex bestie. They are only meant for kpanshing and that is all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Shout out to my female bestie. kiss kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by exxy(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2014
well, having a girl as a bestie mean say u nor wan hurt her, if nt u'll be tempted to remove her from that zone.
As a man that I'm.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by frisby: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
I think the topic should read "5 reasons to have a male bestie"

I'm not saying this because I'm a guy.
But guys are better configured by nature for friendship. Doing it slow but steady. May not be all about excitement and getting matching Tshirts or shrieking @ the top of our voices or walking everywhere hand in hand, But about allowing ur bud a place in ur heart inspite of how we feel @ the moment.

People do not automatically change their attitudes simply because they're now friends with the opposite gender. An easily irritable person willl remain so, a proud person, same. An unforgiving person, same.

In MOST cases, (didn't say all) friendships btwn a lady n a guy work very well because the guy is naturally a great friend and is making a lot of compromises (not talking about gifts or anything here o) and same guy (if u check) will also be a great friend to other guys. It is who he is. He is naturally that way (I know some guys can be the exact opposite and pick on otherwise insignificant errors)

for example, I can go for 6 months without a single "quarrel" with my female buds. Heck! There's is this particular one, we've been friends since 2010 and we've only had a fight once. It was mild and lasted less than 30mins...after that it was as if nothing even happened.

Another one I've known since 2008 and the only thing we've had that's close to a fight was because I was i'll and kept it from her.
Ps: one of them is someone that's considered by immediate family to be of bad attitude. (makes u wonder if love isn't supposed to "cover a multitude of sins"....)

But does that mean there are no issues that could've wrecked the friendship a thousand times over? NO! But I just lack d energy to follow up on another person's errors, when there are so many positive things to focus on. I very easily brush aside some actions, words etc that I'm sure she would blow to high heavens if we swapped shoes.

I apologize if this sounded by any chance like I'm tooting my own horn. But I'm merely pointing out that what makes ANY relationship work isn't primarily sex, but the attitudes of the persons involved.. dude or dame.
We should learn to amplify the good aspects of our friends n overlook (the ones we can't correct) as much we can, the rotten sides.
No human is perfect, but if we all can learn to be a little less self centered, and make compromises for the sake of love, then we all CAN get along.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Jeanfortune(f): 3:49am On Dec 17, 2014
frisby:
I think the topic should read "5 reasons to have a male bestie"

I'm not saying this because I'm a guy.
But guys are better configured by nature for friendship. Doing it slow but steady. May not be all about excitement and getting matching Tshirts or shrieking @ the top of our voices or walking everywhere hand in hand, But about allowing ur bud a place in ur heart inspite of how we feel @ the moment.

People do not automatically change their attitudes simply because they're now friends with the opposite gender. An easily irritable person willl remain so, a proud person, same. An unforgiving person, same.

In MOST cases, (didn't say all) friendships btwn a lady n a guy work very well because the guy is naturally a great friend and is making a lot of compromises (not talking about gifts or anything here o) and same guy (if u check) will also be a great friend to other guys. It is who he is. He is naturally that way (I know some guys can be the exact opposite and pick on otherwise insignificant errors)

for example, I can go for 6 months without a single "quarrel" with my female buds. Heck! There's is this particular one, we've been friends since 2010 and we've only had a fight once. It was mild and lasted less than 30mins...after that it was as if nothing even happened.

Another one I've known since 2008 and the only thing we've had that's close to a fight was because I was i'll and kept it from her.
Ps: one of them is someone that's considered by immediate family to be of bad attitude. (makes u wonder if love isn't supposed to "cover a multitude of sins"....)

But does that mean there are no issues that could've wrecked the friendship a thousand times over? NO! But I just lack d energy to follow up on another person's errors, when there are so many positive things to focus on. I very easily brush aside some actions, words etc that I'm sure she would blow to high heavens if we swapped shoes.

I apologize if this sounded by any chance like I'm tooting my own horn. But I'm merely pointing out that what makes ANY relationship work isn't primarily sex, but the attitudes of the persons involved.. dude or dame.
We should learn to amplify the good aspects of our friends n overlook (the ones we can't correct) as much we can, the rotten sides.
No human is perfect, but if we all can learn to be a little less self centered, and make compromises for the sake of love, then we all CAN get along.
hmmm... U make a whole lot of sseennsseee
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by RaeMystix: 4:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Yes,I agree too. Guys are my besties. For one,they aren't sentimental. Secondly,we may quarrel now and the next minute we're friends...but with my girlfriend? Hell-to-the-no! The quarrel go even reach one month or more sotey we go dey do anniversary on top sef. Lolz

Hahaha!...True; I have two male friends, and well apart from my sis (who is also my best friend), have female acquaintances. I can't deal with drama....Its too damn exhausting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! / Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay / Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.