Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This (3389 Views)

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos / Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! / Dont you think Jonathan should Name Abuja Stadium,The Shehu Shagari StadiumAbuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Eziachi: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
fctboy:
No African is clean of demons but the good thing about GEJ is his humility and submission to God for deliverance. God resist the proud and give grace to the humble. The humble are always on top that is why he will remain in Aso rock until 2019.
What humility? Budgeting millions to feed yourself despite being one of the best paid leaders in the world?
Overseeing 11 fleet of jets with a third world economy? Thai your ideas of humility?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Eziachi:
What a load of rubbish!
Someone sane actually sat down and wasted a precious time writing this garbage?
Someone sane actually read this post and this is what he has to say!

1 Like

Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Curlieweed: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Eziachi:
What a load of rubbish!
Someone sane actually sat down and wasted a precious time writing this garbage?

You're jumping to conclusions here. How do you know it's sane?
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Orunto: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only a Thief knows the footprints of another on the rock! Jonathan is not a witch. He is a Miracle Angel.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by McSterling(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op, which kain piffle be this na?! I'd readied myself to read a very insightful and analytical post but you gave us this codswallop?! Chai! #thereisnogodo!
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by 100Cents: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mescopaul:
You think BH is a surface problem?
You think the cool, quiet, and sluggish Jonathan has clean hands?
First i will start by reminding you of Jonathan's childhood story, i'm talking of President Goodluck Jonathan.
Probably you have read and heard
of how Jonathan always assumes the top position after something bad and evil happens to the person occupying that position.

His school class prefect was not spared, neither was the late Yar'Adua. You probably know all this.
Have you ever asked how come such re-occurrence never cease to occur?
Or your feeble mind tells you it's pure co-incidence? *Story for the gods*

Jonathan's parents, say his mama probably has answers. The Ijaws as we all know are given to heavy witchcraft and diabolical activities.
Jonathan must have "cooked" well enough to have spirits of "goodluck" tearing his bosses to assume their offices. I smell things...

Second,
have you ever asked yourself what it takes to seat at Aso Rock seaters? Or your innocent mind thinks politics is all natural?
Hmm that's a big lie!
Politics is actually a spiritual game that reflects its strings physically.

The BIG GIST is this:
For Jonathan to assume the presidential seat at Aso Rock he has to do more of spiritual convenants and oaths. Oh yes did i forget to state that literally all politicians are cultists? Oh yes! Jonathan is not an exception!
Unfortunately he (Jonathan) was required to give blood inorder to assume that position.

Jonathan heartlessly took a covenant to give blood through the advent of the terrorist group known as Boko Haram.

Jonathan has given so much blood and he'll still give more (that's the convenant) infact, its just the beginning. If Gej wins next year, BH will still continue their blood shedding.
Gej knows more about BH than you or I.

Most of our past presidents all entered with the same convenant. Gowon gave his own blood quota through the civil war. If you think things happen for nothing then you have to do a rethink.
Other presidents had other convenants they took. Some brought untold hardship and suffering to citizens, other's uselessed the nation's economy.

These leaders have much under their carpets than meet the eye.
Ever wondered why USA refused to sell weapons to us?
Ever wondered why
Barack Obama refuses to step feet in Nigeria?

Jönathan is not as innocent as we think.
BH will not cease as long as Gej remains at Aso Rock, and unfortunately innocent Nigerians will pay for it.

You are looking for a source, oh, let me remind you that no media or journalist will publish such high and top secret.
If you don't believe this then watch out for the signs next year.

Hunger nah very bad disease..
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Yeske2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
@OP, your your story be as e get but GEJ is leaving for Otuoke next year.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by thunderrider: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm outta here
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2014
RockMaxi:
@Mescopaul, please you need a thorough counselling. Spare us this gibberish.

No one is above counselling, so if you wouldn't mind, i actual need a more thorough one than you can ever think of..lets hear your counselling bro..

I HAVE A DREAM TO RULE
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Yeske2:
@OP, your your story be as e get but GEJ is leaving for Otuoke next year.
As in?? Where is Otuoke??
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2014
thunderrider:
I'm outta here
Leave sentiments alone.
Re: You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This by Mescopaul(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2014
100Cents:

Hunger nah very bad disease..
Which "everybody" dy suffer from..

I HAVE A DREAM TO RULE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady / Buhari Has 60 Percent Edge Over Jonathan, Says Eurasia Group / Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.