Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love (35525 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by LORDI(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have never done anything on that list #team virgin until jesus comes.
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Gemini21: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
if u like heaven n earth..... u honestly will not get me..... Am too big for all dat....
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
merit12:
no na blue film

Are u. Black?
I thot as much

I'm Purple
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Here in republic of Macaadai, women spend for men & its only groom price we know not bride price
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by chonchoro(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some guys are really fools TUFIAKWA
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by merit12(f): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
[color=#99000]love all ma black hater [/color]
ALKARULEZ615:
I thot as much

I'm Purple
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Medunah: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:

** grabs pillow and covers face**

I'm back on my feet wink
lol, am glad to hear that smiley
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
undecided

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by cupidhero(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
That voice faking is so true. Some boys will even speak ebonics just to impress a girl. I'm not guilty of it tho because i was blessed with a cool voice.
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by tosyne2much(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
ababanwoke:
I am sorry for dudes who create female topics,better grow up,I wonder how this made the fp

Alryt I will grow up.. Thanks
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by ckmayoca: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
These 10 thing wey u mention na before the guy enter the place, after he enter the place d girl go dey hear sorry my car is bad can't drop u, hey my bank network is bad use ur cash...
I don see new catch girl dropping the guy cos he no dey call am... If he had pretended putting her on family and friend then, he for make the bossy girl slave later.

But not caring for ur sibling dat na worst thing man could do
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by charcoal(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
That number 10 I don't do it
Cos some girl are very stupid you ll see dem gossiping and make noise in reading centre ,during exam period dey u ll see dem giraffing,haha dem necked go even one cut commot
One lady once called me heartless after one test in school, and I was like na me send u go school
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Harkynkunle(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
emirateprince:
Voting for pdp instead of apc
Bro...Sorry 2 say this....Are u on drugs.. ?
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Ninilowo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Here in puerto rico we dnt date we marry
grin
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Harkynkunle(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Medunah:

lol, am glad to hear that smiley
Choi....C Love!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by idris4eva(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op how does the topic correllate with what you list above.
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Psalmwise(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Thanks to all those who were concerned about my well being. Thanks for the phone calls and PMs ** Lots of love **

Let's get back to business grin

10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love

1. Lying About Your House
Some guys wouldn't want to take ladies to their house because they feel it will reduce their chances of dating, instead they will take them to the houses of their friends and claim that's where they stay

2. Eating Onions Instead Of Suya
This really sounds like exaggeration but it happens. Some dudes will take a lady to a suya joint, only for the ladies to be eating suya while they will be eating onions with tears running down their chicks claiming they have phobia for eating suya grin

3. Every Lady You Spend Huge Amount Of Money On Automatically Deserves Bleeping
Having spent so much on a lady in an attempt to tie her down,
they believe the ladies automatically deserve bleeping cos they don't want their money to enter voice mail.. Who send you b4 ?

4. Operation Impress
It's funny some dudes will borrow trousers, wrist watches, boxers, shoes, underwears ( just name it). It's funny they borrow ridiculous things just to impress ladies

5. You Must Be An Average Liar For A Lady To Fall For You
Yeah, some dudes believe you have to lie about some certain things so as to increase your chances of being loved. They will lie about their finances, institutions, families and status . Most importantly, they will place themselves above what they are not

6.Being Unnecessary Nice To Ladies
Some friends can watch you suffer without rendering any assistance but will start acting like messiah thereby running helter skelter when it comes to the female folks

6. Solving A Lady's Problem Before Your Own
I have seen a situation where a dude subscribed a month BIS subscription for a lady and started begging us for N50 MTN transfer just to make an important call that might fetch him a job **shm**

7. Faking Your Voice
The voice of some guys is as deep as that of a conductor but the moment they pick up their phones to receive a lady's call, they will start sounding like Michael Jackson just to impress a girl

8. Being Unnecessary Caring To Ladies Than Your Siblings
Some dudes can't go to an expense of buying drugs worth N500 when their sibblings are ill but can empty their pocket when a lady says she's hungry. The lady must be thinking he does exact thing to his siblings and friends ** if I hear **

9. Being Too Harsh On Dudes & Cold On Ladies
Some guys act like tigers in dealing with their felow male folks and start acting nice to the female folks. We must have seen cases when a guy shares his views and observations and some dudes will pick offence in it thereby raining curses but when a lady shares a similar views, they will become King Solomon thereby giving word of wisdom

10. Loosing Your Sense Of Reasoning When A Lady Calls Your Name
A dude can turn deaf hear to his fellow male folks during exam but the moment a random lady calls him for answers, he will give her maximum attention because he want s to make her have a good impression towards him. Call them for answers during exam and they will look at you in hatred and disdain but opposite is the case when it comes to the female folks

Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Bashing Begin

The list above are the true true tinz dat guys do......

buuuuuuut, its becuming necessary in guys daily activities, because with the category of babes outside guys dem nid to indulge in sum of those act......We guys call it PACKAGING.

if u dont know ow to lie or practic one or two of the above list meen u go turn 1stclass maga one star, in d hands of 21st century 9ja babes............especially if u re still a student.

by the time u sumup the amount of mtn u dn send(dats if u rmember d amount).......u go discover say if u use d money run for apc primary election e for better
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by blazesam(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
am not perfect but i thank God am not party to any of it. They are things i just dnt do,and cant pretend. One am not the shy type. Am in a relationship and behind my back,ask her if i posses any of it. If you need some prove then i drop the num.
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by DrIloekwe2020: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
I think is only immaturity that can make a guy behave this way
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Psalmwise(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Thanks to all those who were concerned about my well being. Thanks for the phone calls and PMs ** Lots of love **

Let's get back to business grin

10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love

1. Lying About Your House
Some guys wouldn't want to take ladies to their house because they feel it will reduce their chances of dating, instead they will take them to the houses of their friends and claim that's where they stay

2. Eating Onions Instead Of Suya
This really sounds like exaggeration but it happens. Some dudes will take a lady to a suya joint, only for the ladies to be eating suya while they will be eating onions with tears running down their chicks claiming they have phobia for eating suya grin

3. Every Lady You Spend Huge Amount Of Money On Automatically Deserves Bleeping
Having spent so much on a lady in an attempt to tie her down,
they believe the ladies automatically deserve bleeping cos they don't want their money to enter voice mail.. Who send you b4 ?

4. Operation Impress
It's funny some dudes will borrow trousers, wrist watches, boxers, shoes, underwears ( just name it). It's funny they borrow ridiculous things just to impress ladies

5. You Must Be An Average Liar For A Lady To Fall For You
Yeah, some dudes believe you have to lie about some certain things so as to increase your chances of being loved. They will lie about their finances, institutions, families and status . Most importantly, they will place themselves above what they are not

6.Being Unnecessary Nice To Ladies
Some friends can watch you suffer without rendering any assistance but will start acting like messiah thereby running helter skelter when it comes to the female folks

6. Solving A Lady's Problem Before Your Own
I have seen a situation where a dude subscribed a month BIS subscription for a lady and started begging us for N50 MTN transfer just to make an important call that might fetch him a job **shm**

7. Faking Your Voice
The voice of some guys is as deep as that of a conductor but the moment they pick up their phones to receive a lady's call, they will start sounding like Michael Jackson just to impress a girl

8. Being Unnecessary Caring To Ladies Than Your Siblings
Some dudes can't go to an expense of buying drugs worth N500 when their sibblings are ill but can empty their pocket when a lady says she's hungry. The lady must be thinking he does exact thing to his siblings and friends ** if I hear **

9. Being Too Harsh On Dudes & Cold On Ladies
Some guys act like tigers in dealing with their felow male folks and start acting nice to the female folks. We must have seen cases when a guy shares his views and observations and some dudes will pick offence in it thereby raining curses but when a lady shares a similar views, they will become King Solomon thereby giving word of wisdom

10. Loosing Your Sense Of Reasoning When A Lady Calls Your Name
A dude can turn deaf hear to his fellow male folks during exam but the moment a random lady calls him for answers, he will give her maximum attention because he want s to make her have a good impression towards him. Call them for answers during exam and they will look at you in hatred and disdain but opposite is the case when it comes to the female folks

Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Bashing Begin

These are not silly tinz

NewOld english: Skilly
its called SKILLS not SILLY
If u re nt skilly.............................
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by emirateprince: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Harkynkunle:

Bro...Sorry 2 say this....Are u on drugs.. ?
Meaning, how many souls av pdp govt swallowed?if ur family members are among, will u still vote for them?
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by 2scorehigh(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
BrightEye:
If i am a girl, i would not give way to such type of guys. I wonder why girls preffer them instead of those that choose to remain natural in an obvious way.

Hmm, who told you that girls prefer such guys?

Well, the way I see it, some girls might seem to prefer them simply because they are so easy to understand and control.

Turn on your natural charm, be a man and be true to yourself. Show that you are real and show them girls you are your own man and you've got no point to prove to anyone and you will see who the majority of girls really and truly prefer.

Namaste.
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
They call it,you call it,i call it love.
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Beennkumar(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
charijee:
I see.....no more faking grandpa...promise?
Grandpa is married.

He's done impressing girls. cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Kassidy90(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
We ar all a little weird and life is a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up and fall in a mutual weirdness then call it love grin
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by LazyGod(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
[b][/b]Some guys plays 'I'm not the food, food type, provided you eat dear; whereas, their stomach is lamenting of hunger.
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by charijee(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Beennkumar:

Grandpa is married.

He's done impressing girls. cheesy
Yeah right....he's sooooo done impressing girls
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by hadizadeezy(f): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:
Tosyne don resume with him list o.

Na dat suya own dey vex me pass. And the selfish naija gal will not even offer him.
you ask?
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
I know a guy who always change his voice(to that of micheal jackson, the anoying thing is d@ it sounds sooo awful) over the fone...i wish someone could help me tell him how annoying it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy / 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.