Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (31964 Views)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Livingwalker(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

brother,you look like someone dealing with yellow fever. Go and treat your malnourished azz! EDI0T!
grin see as I dey laff your foolish brain ....always typing senselessly with those leprosy hands of yours....you are crazy jor its in the blood
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2014
damselabi:
Uncle take it easy...if u hapen to go to a party n u r given female stuff u wuld probably give it to ur gf.Shr was given a shirt she can't wear cos its a guys own, wots rong in giving it to him.

Nothing wrong.

The essence of a gift its not in its material value or sort, the essence of a gift is in its act.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2014
ATOB:

Nothing wrong.

The essence of a gift its not in its material value or sort, the essence of a gift is in its act.

thanks, we are ok now
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by oracle009(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Finestlex:
you got a point though.. something else might have prompted his actions.. but no matter what it is, he shouldn't have done that. let's be straight, i don't have that kind of time to boo someone.. Got things to fix.. so go play somewhere else
I'm not justifying the guy's action at all. Ofcourse, it's immature. But who knows what the OP isn't telling us? I stil inist that there are underlays that got the guy frustruated. The OP said he doesn't behave as that before... So, who know how insensitive and perhaps careless the OP has been with her guy that prompted such 'reflex'. BTW, i don't need you to play with me, I've got better people
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Abbey2sam(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
ritababe:
He asked me if i bought the shirt for him and i told him no, that its a gift from marriage ceremony.

The next thing, he took them and walked to waste basket and dispose them there.

I asked him why he did that, but without saying anything, he quietly walked out on me and closed the door.

I don't understand. Is it a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?

You kinda domb sha.....

inshort you mumu
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Expsbterror(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
ritababe:
He asked me if i bought the shirt for him and i told him no, that its a gift from marriage ceremony.

The next thing, he took them and walked to waste basket and dispose them there.

I asked him why he did that, but without saying anything, he quietly walked out on me and closed the door.

I don't understand. Is it a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?

Wisdom babe, wisdom.
This is one of the reasons I said lying is good to maintain a healthy relationship.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by zika1(f): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
ib22003:

If your relationship is more filled with hate than love do not advice her, so she can get to where you are
really? Obvious u hate ur gf 2. U really want a happy, fun, caring relationship filled wit love, understanding and God, den U shld check out my relationship. Even if he hated d gift he shldnt hv done wat he did if he actually loves d gal. So nicely take ur bitter self away 4rm serious issues...
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by zika1(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Expsbterror:

Wisdom babe, wisdom.
This is one of the reasons I said lying is good to maintain a healthy relationship.
I get wia u coming 4rm bt lyin in dis case if off. What if he finds out
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by overlord77: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
ritababe:

u abi?

Lmao grin you know who, not me o
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ugwum007(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
pictures or adonblivit...
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Expsbterror(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
zika1:
I get wia u coming 4rm bt lyin in dis case if off. What if he finds out

Then it's not a lie anymore, it's become truth
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Ishilove:

I don't see anywhere the op said they're married. If he ws hungry the nigga should have cooked his own food. Wtf!!

That's the problem with all these going to man house to cook. The guy was just obeying the law of 'see finish'. Smh
See ur life! That's all.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 2:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Livingwalker:

grin see as I dey laff your foolish brain ....always typing senselessly with those leprosy hands of yours....you are crazy jor its in the blood
U sef don observe eh! E be like say d bone wen dey inside her fish-like brain big pass fish own.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ib22003(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2014
zika1:
really? Obvious u hate ur gf 2. U really want a happy, fun, caring relationship filled wit love, understanding and God, den U shld check out my relationship. Even if he hated d gift he shldnt hv done wat he did if he actually loves d gal. So nicely take ur bitter self away 4rm serious issues...
People who have wonderful relationships, don't find the need to say so.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by PHEVUR(f): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
ritababe:

i was late thats why i didnt cook.

1)yhu can't be late for someone else's wedding.
2)yhu are his gf nt his wife he shudnt be angry yhu didn't cook
3)wud yhu have given that shirt to yhur pastor.......dats my twocents
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Henrique99: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Maamin:
So he only dump it in a dust bin and works out of you?..that guy must be nice then cool

If na me ehn!..i go just wait till in the nite..then i go use the cloth strangle you tongue

Na the type of babes that give one singlet and two boxers as gift and expect a Range rover sport in return sad
bros u 2 funny

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Neobulletzz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you have no respect for a man's ego. so downgrading. giving your man a cheap shirt from a mere ceremony. you coudlnt even say it was a gift instead you just went agead to break it down to him that it was from a mere ceremony. if you wanted to give him something why didnt you go to a boutique and buy a nice shirt and give that to him? Girls so annoying. that is why i play them like football and score as many goals that i am able to.
continue playing them like football one day u will watch the highlight yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.