Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (31970 Views)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Aprime:
Dear Miss Cheapskate,

I take it that you hardly get him a gift to cheer about. And when you finally do, you said it's was a free souvenir from a wedding! C'mon. Who wouldn't walk out on you?..

Your Friendly Neighbor:NA YHUR NAME? SANTA
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

OK cheesy
bukatyne bukatyne
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by overlord77: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

i buy gift for him all the time

if i dont give him the shirt who should i give?

Give it to your second bf.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
For a man whom you are dating to have that mind to throw away something you gave him, even if it was cheap or free, into a dust bin right in your presence, means he has no respect, regard or sense of appreciation for you. That action speaks volumes. Sometimes, how a man treats something/someone insignificant no matter how small tells how he will treat something big/important. Actions of people say a lot and its best you use this to decide for yourself if you really want to go far with this guy. It would have been better if he kept it then later gave it out to someone else. But he quickly threw it into a dustbin? Mbanu!! Thats a very bad attitude!! If you really want to be convinced that he has more undesirable qualities, just give yourself time as more actions unfold before you can make your decision. You may have been negligent of his personality perhaps you felt he is truly in love with you or he has successfully been hiding his character. Behavior is like smoke. No matter how nice a man can be to you in the begining, with time his true colors will come out. I am absolutely sure there is more he has been showing you that you always overlook or are yet to see.

Anyways, his action was very bad and sends a bad signal. Be more observant hence forth. Its your choice if you want to continue with the relationship or not. But as for me, my mind don dey comot from that guy. his action would be a turn off for me and would make me reconsider taking the relationship further.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Isk(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2014
3cycle:
Why not give him GEJ's campaign shirt as a gift or give him Tinubu's daughter re-election cap?
cheesy cheesy grin i laughed so hard after reading this comment #dead

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

ok....ur opinion ?

I have stated it

The OP's guy is all he has been called...

She should watch the relationship with him.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
please stop twisting scriptures. Cain's offering wasn't rejected because it cost nothing. Read a story fully (not just the first post, some details get added afterward) before any crap about values. The guy has zero class and whack egoistic values.

And why did God reject cains offering? ? Abel gave him something of worth. Made a sacrifice. Its not about the item itself but the sacrifice. The widow that's what a gift is.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Oahray: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2014
chrisbaba1:

And why did God reject cains offering? ? Abel gave him something of worth. Made a sacrifice. Its not about the item itself but the sacrifice. The widow that's what a gift is.
smh... Heart condition. That's why Cain's own was rejected. They both offered what they had. Abel was a shepherd and so brought sheep. Cain farmed and so brought fruits.

Read Gen 4:7. God told Cain "If you turn to doing good..." Now, that was the reason. About the Widow, Jesus didn't say she is the only one that dropped a gift. He simply said she dropped MORE than the others because hers involved more sacrifice.

Again stop twisting scriptures to suit warped definition of what a gift is.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2014
micoloP:

And you saying nothing wrong with the op giving her bf mere ceremony tshirt

ladies sef ennn
I see absolutely nothing wrong with her gesture especially because it is not a special occasion, she is a very thoughtful and kind person to share things with her man, giving him that tshirt shows she carries him along.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by 1stola: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you have no respect for a man's ego. so downgrading. giving your man a cheap shirt from a mere ceremony. you coudlnt even say it was a gift instead you just went agead to break it down to him that it was from a mere ceremony. if you wanted to give him something why didnt you go to a boutique and buy a nice shirt and give that to him? Girls so annoying. that is why i play them like football and score as many goals that i am able to.
I hope you have sisters...

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Oahray: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2014
micoloP:

nigga imagine you putting on aN"adieu papa" Tshirt or "evelyn weds john"t shirt...its embarassing mahn...tho the op bf was wrong by dumping it...but na still falling hand mahn
If I don't want something, I wouldn't take it in the first place. It stupid pride tossing it away like it's an entitlement.

I wouldn't sit at home waiting for 'adeiu papa' rice or 'Evelyn weds John' rice, then get upset that I found shirts instead of food. What am I? A glutton?

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2014
overlord77:

Give it to your second bf.

u abi?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2014
cupidhero:

tell your boyfriend to get some manners. He has no respect for you at all.
why do u use one event 2 analyze an action or judge someone? She must be a serial culprit 2 get that kind of reaction.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:
He asked me if i bought the shirt for him and i told him no, that its a gift from marriage ceremony.

The next thing, he took them and walked to waste basket and dispose them there.

I asked him why he did that, but without saying anything, he quietly walked out on me and closed the door.

I don't understand. Is it a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?

You are a re-gifter. In a relationship scenario, re-gifting is bad for your health.. grin cheesy
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by jordanice007: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
If I don't want something, I wouldn't take it in the first place. It stupid pride tossing it away like it's an entitlement.

I wouldn't sit at home waiting for 'adeiu papa' rice or 'Evelyn weds John' rice, then get upset that I found shirts instead of food. What am I? A glutton?

That's the word brother

A LOW SELF ESTEEMED GLUTTON HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY FRIENDS OR EXTERNAL AFFAIR

Guess he was just looking for an excuse to go see the other Lady

imagine waiting for party rice and u no fit wear the cloth that came with it

it is like begging God in private and denying him in public

SMH ID**T FELLOW

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ib22003(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
smh... Heart condition. That's why Cain's own was rejected. They both offered what they had. Abel was a shepherd and so brought sheep. Cain farmed and so brought fruits.

Read Gen 4:7. God told Cain "If you turn to doing good..." Now, that was the reason. About the Widow, Jesus didn't say she is the only one that dropped a gift. He simply said she dropped MORE than the others because hers involved more sacrifice.

Again stop twisting scriptures to suit warped definition of what a gift is.
Heart condition how?it was what it cost and sacrifice. so if i have one naira and i give it to GOD i have given more than you who has 1milion and gave a hundred thousand
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by clevvermind(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
soon u will give him shirt from a burial ceremony. nonsense.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ishilove:

I agree. Even if it is a mere pen, it's the thought that counts. It is very insultive and if I were the one he did this to he would have gotten it very very hot from me.
women like u eh go dey wonder where d problem 4 their relationship come from. This matter is simple. Op ritababe didn't cook b4 leaving and d guy hungry give am dog g y. Na so she carry packet shirt instead of party rice or even takeaway from an eatery. Lesson 4u all, make sure ur man's not hungry, cos demons with unpredictable actions/reactions dey take over.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

I will not respond to you cos u are no married
shattap! You the married one,post your achievements may we see na...Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Oahray: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
ib22003:

Heart condition how?it was what it cost and sacrifice. so if i have one naira and i give it to GOD i have given more than you who has 1milion and gave a hundred thousand
just how did Abel's offering involve more sacrifice than Cain's? Tell me

If you are a bully who got the one naira from a helpless victim but offer it to God, and I got my 1 million from honest hardwork but give only a hundred thousand, God would not value yours more. That's where heart condition comes in.

What's more, God loves a cheerful giver. The op's bf has no excuse whatsoever.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Toks2008:

Na wa! He must be too egocentric for my liking.

Except there is another prior reasons for his actions i think he went too far.
Exactly!
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nten: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
People just jump into hasty generalization. There is an underlying problem whithin this two that necessitated that behavioural pattern, the op knows that. Op should call him and ask for the reasons he acted that way. Its just a one sided story we are delibrating on now. Best known between the two of them
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by daey118(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

i put the 5 shirt in my bag, when i enter he took my bag and ask me "where is my rice" he took the shirt out himself.
I guess the brodah was really hungry then.....Men Love Food! He'll return .JustChill

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Ritababe you shouldn't listen to all these mummy boys without self esteem and inflated egos.

People with big egos are difficult to please in this world. To them anything worth doing is worth doing well (naturally), what separates them though from others is the magnanimity of the effort.
A car to add to a fleet worth more than a thoughtful gift of a pair of socks to warm their feet.
So right now he's probably thinking since your money didn't buy it, you now consider him a dumping ground undecided
Which is stupid imho.

Dude has a bad attitude. No respect for you. Or plain has his pride bruised.

Go ask him what his problem is and if you're not satisfied with his explanation, you'll know what to do next.
I guess uren't in a relationship cos uren't smart enuf 2 sustain one. If ure then u'll know hunger of food/sex/ideas are the greatest relationship busters.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
treasuress:
i go throway the shirt eh God go save her if i nor collect the ipad wey i buy for her and beat her join fr her next life she go run from cheapness
U an id/iot!
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:

shattap! You the married one,post your achievements may we see na...Nonsense!
Chei! The guy really struck a chord. Mountain of fire things get u O!
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by UjSizzle(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
sleekman:
I guess uren't in a relationship cos uren't smart enuf 2 sustain one. If ure then u'll know hunger of food/sex/ideas are the greatest relationship busters.
Loool!
What's the relationship between my post and what you just typed?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
sleekman:
Chei! The guy really struck a chord. Mountain of fire things get u O!
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
UjSizzle:

Loool!
What's the relationship between my post and what you just typed?
Shebi I told u ure d smartest woman in the world. Uve just buttressed my point. Thank you.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by yomi007k(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lord, I thank u for being single.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by sleekman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:

what's this one saying? undecided
u know that cultured Ameoba is better than u right?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
sleekman:
u know that cultured Ameoba is better than u right?
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.