Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (31966 Views)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by saymalcolm(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2014
yuncka:

Exactly, if it was a car would he mind where its coming from?

You could try to find out.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by xqeypoo: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2014
He doesn't like u
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ababanwoke(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014
thorpido:
Even if it was a handkerchief,he should have kept it and even if he wouldn't use it,he could give it out later.
You dldn't tell him you bought it,you told him it was a gift from a marriage ceremony.
I hope it was a one-off thing,if not,I would have told you to keep him out forever just as he walked out on you.

You are dealing with a guy who has an attitude.
Dude you aint serious,she gave him a mere shirt from a ceremony,and she mumuly called that crap a gift,abeg the mumu girl should at least spend money her so called love
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by mizjules(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you have no respect for a man's ego. so downgrading. giving your man a cheap shirt from a mere ceremony. you coudlnt even say it was a gift instead you just went agead to break it down to him that it was from a mere ceremony. if you wanted to give him something why didnt you go to a boutique and buy a nice shirt and give that to him? Girls so annoying. that is why i play them like football and score as many goals that i am able to.
Haba that's harsh! I see nothing wrong with it. Who told you the shirt is cheap, not all ceremony gives out cheap things you know. For her to give it to him means a lot. Its a. Gift!!. She should have either rejected the shirt or given it out to someone, but she thought of her boyfriend and that's something.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by owolawitola(f): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Lmao!!! Dont mind me o. Its just kinda funny....and rude. There's nuthn there o. Afterall he doesnt expect u to wear the shirt. But chill, was it his birthday? It if was, then its wrong. If it wasnt, there's nuthn there. Its his pride or sumthn. Pele
ritababe:
He asked me if i bought the shirt for him and i told him no, that its a gift from marriage ceremony.

The next thing, he took them and walked to waste basket and dispose them there.

I asked him why he did that, but without saying anything, he quietly walked out on me and closed the door.

I don't understand. Is it a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

i buy gift for him all the time

if i dont give him the shirt who should i give?

Wear it @Hme..... undecided
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ababanwoke(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Babe you be mumu,stingy idiot,pls spend money on the special guy u call your lover

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ababanwoke(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Babe you be mumu,stingy idiot,pls spend money on the special guy u call your lover,you will nt die

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:
He asked me if i bought the shirt for him and i told him no, that its a gift from marriage ceremony.

The next thing, he took them and walked to waste basket and dispose them there.

I asked him why he did that, but without saying anything, he quietly walked out on me and closed the door.

I don't understand. Is it a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?
go to 3rd mainland bridge, den jump into d water or go get Potassium Cyanide and consume it orally.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by texazzpete(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2014
The OP is not serious

If she were, the first thing she would have done would be to persistently ask her BF why he threw the shirt away and then plan a course of action depending on his answer.

Communication is key. Nobody commenting here knows what happens in your house. First step should always be to try to communicate before coming to Nairaland to sound the opinions of the mob grin

3 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Sunkyphil(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin MAYB HE NEEDS THE ONE U BOUGHT WITH UR MONEY
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by VENTY0(f): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonsense...... le him go jare
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you have no respect for a man's ego. so downgrading. giving your man a cheap shirt from a mere ceremony. you coudlnt even say it was a gift instead you just went agead to break it down to him that it was from a mere ceremony. if you wanted to give him something why didnt you go to a boutique and buy a nice shirt and give that to him? Girls so annoying. that is why i play them like football and score as many goals that i am able to.

Na wa! He must be too egocentric for my liking.

Except there is another prior reasons for his actions i think he went too far.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2014
[deleted]
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by braine(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
yuncka:

Exactly, if it was a car would he mind where its coming from?

This analogy is soo wrong and unfair.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Your boyfriend is egotistical. Which can be bad! I'll advice you take a decision.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Oahray: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2014
The dude is a proud oaf undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by HARDDON: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2014
ChubbyT:

N u're happy Remember say u go born pikin.

grin

He would deliver boys only n pass on d mantle cheesy
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by yurme(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by owolawitola(f): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2014
No matter what mood he was in, he had no right to do that! And she was there sef. He could hav smiled and said thanks. And after leavin, he coulda given sumone else. And if the poor girl has no one else to tell nko? Nairaland is obvioysly the best place to get different opinions. I dont see anything wrong in what she did o. The guy is just an a*s.
oracle009:
na wa o chai, OP don suffer I see some DISNEY world advises here nd I wonder aw old d posters are. @OP, i'm sure u r nt tellin d real story... Ladies cn b so insensitive at times to guy's mood or wateva he's goin tru... For ur guy to bhave like dat, i tink der r underlying issues nd nairaland shldnt b ur first point of call (it shows d kinda lady u are). Av u cald d guy nd rily demand (respectingly) to knw y he did dat? He might b 'touching' at d moment... Well, na ur issue. U see those guys here telin u to dump his ass, dey will b d one to boo u wen u r stranded (my 1 Cent)

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by treasuress: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2014
girls are so cheap,put yourself in his shoes, simple
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by seangy4konji: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2014
D economic situation here does not warrant any lovey dovey. U no deh read news sai igboro us not smiling?

Rent don almost due u deh talk t shirt?gift?id I wooze u ehn
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ekemini007(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

Guy u tekidem na haba?..judge her motives..som cld mean well bt jst tht they ar naive.i take it there must be somtin alredy dt made tht guy pissed. For me, it wasnt the shirt at most.if the relation was solid on its own, little tin as a mere shirt from a ceremony cld easy rest on a joke and its settled. Like "na me u de give shirt from party abi?..c ur face like cheap stuff" lol.

When a relationship has gone sour, even "gifts" can mk it worse. Seek pro help_ or better yet end it while u still got ur respect intact.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2014
See as gals they rant they try claim levels here....Most of them here are like lambs were their guys are....mTchwwww!!!!Obviously,they all want to sound mature and ish....When in actual sense most of them here would just sit home and sulk........How can you give a guy BURIAL abi Wedding T'shirt...Haba!!!....If I buy Opener give you nko??.....Haba!!Be considerate...#Peace

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2014
u need to respect man ego my sister.

I did the same to my wife also.....'there was an anniversary in our church,my house is close to the church and they came to arrange their food in our house.my wife and other women decided to take one place each home for their husbands. during the anniversary in the church I did not each cos I dnt like eating outside,so when I got home,I met the rice at home,i knew its part of the anniversary food,so I called my wife that im hungry and I have to eat, she told me to eat the rice at home. I was furious and went to buy food at eatery.

That's man

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by spiceemman(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Why you no pack rice for nylon come give am since you wanna treat him like he's not deserving of some respect. You should have just SHOWN him the souvenir and not GIVE it to him as a gift.
Let him be the one to decide if he's gonna take it or not.
Some of us are superstitious of gifts from ceremonies, maybe he's one of these said people.
That said he shouldn't have acted the way he did by binning the package and then walking out on you. That's just disrespectful.
At least he should have explained the reasons behind his actions to you so that you'd have a better understanding of how next to deal with him.
Lastly for you to have posted this and looking for some 'help' shows you love him, so don't let this mess up your relationship. These and many are the kind of things you must overcome and overlook to have a successsful relationsship.

4 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by micky24: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2014
He doesn't love you baby come to me I will take care of you
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by treasuress: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

i buy gift for him all the time

if i dont give him the shirt who should i give?

you cheap sha, why did u not give your broda, or throw it away, your guy obviously has class and you should be glad
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by oluwabishop: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2014
#mycharitycomment.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you av a point..that was classless of her but that is no excuse for d guy behaving like a woman I mean that behaviour is so effeminate. the guy has attitude and is immatured. Pls call a spade a spade. there are better ways to show your displeasure to someone.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by lexdino: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
well, maybe he thinks you gave him something you "rejected". He can't see why you wouldn't keep the gift for yourself or something.
Exactly what happened. Why would you give him something you rejected and expect him to sweep you off your feet with pecks? I would do the same if any gal tries to turn me to their waste bin. Lobish
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Joel3(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2014
hey rita. Here you bring our private issue to The public.

Hi everyone i am her boy friend. I walk out on her because she think i am that cheap.

And for you rita. now i finally dumped you.

Vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.