Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47632 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2014
My advice for this matter is very short, i dont kw why!!
my advise is RUN!!

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

yes, both the males.
pls I have something of immense importance to share with you bro, this thing is really getting me worried. can you drop your pin so we can talk abt it, it's private so I'd drop my pin. 2B10A8AB. just add me and i'll share it with u. expecting a rqst from u.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Baba, escape the relationship like Michael Scofield and run for your life as fast as the cars that were used in need for speed o. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by marvmurphy(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Ilekeh:
So only girls host spirits abi?

Tell your friend to check himself, he may be hosting 10 demonic spirits.
with this comment I can smell u 20 demonic spirit in u
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by musicwriter(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Haven't they heard of T.B Joshua before?.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by marvmurphy(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
Baba, escape the relationship like Michael Scofield and run for your life as fast as the cars that were used in need for speed o. shocked shocked
this is the fact bro u are not the girls first BF, she know what is right to be done, u have a better life to live my brother.....

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Hahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
scary sad

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by onadana: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2014
pick race....it is not your portion oooo...make she solve her problem herself.Bro...u no like yourself..spirit dey wan you.....

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2014
well she should dig into her ffamily line, ask questions, she will find out what the marine spirit wants , likes and does not like, the drowry, appease it and it will go! You need a real spiritualist to help do that. All the best

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
musicwriter:
Haven't they heard of T.B Joshua before?.
let me tell u one truth! Not all cases are solved there

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
in these harsh economic times you don't bhave the common sense to exploit this opportunity sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by idupaul: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.

Why fanta and not Alomo or seamans schnap?

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2014
marvmurphy:
this is the fact bro u are not the girls first BF, she know what is right to be done, u have a better life to live my brother.....
exactly, just some random girlfriend, not even something that's gonna lead to the altar.

Highest he can do for her is send her to prayer city for chain deliverance.

The problem is in her foundation, if he isn't spiritually inclined, he fit lose him life and the girl go still dey bang her spirit husband for dream.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by cold(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2014
What is wrong with Africans?..smh
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Walspring: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.

Tell me how will it work? She can't serve two masters at the same time

If she want pray then, Let her go for real deliverance in a deliverance church with prayer and fasting, Because some problems won't go without fasting and prayer.

I recommend MFM prayer City for her and let her pray and fast in faith..

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by chemmerfrank(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Don't visit anybody.. Challenge God to save her. Oh ye men of little faith! Say the simple our father with faith,and your miracles will have no limits

3 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
well she should dig into her ffamily line, ask questions, she will find out what the marine spirit wants , likes and does not like, the drowry, appease it and it will go! You need a real spiritualist to help do that. All the best
baba, I don't mean to burst ur bubbles, but you are so wrong o.

She was bethroded to him generations before the op's friend's greatgrand father might have been born.

You can't just pour drinks on the floor, tie a white piece of cloth and dance or do whatever in front of a river in the middle of the night for them to let go.

She doesn't stand a chance anywhere but in a church or the mountain with strong prophets.

*drops mic*

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2014
teasey:
I don't believe in all this superstition belief. Is what u believe that will happen to u

[size=16pt]first time im agreeing with ireneony.
op everything you stated is all based on your belief.... cure yourself of all these african mindset that keeps you in bondage..... i bet if you eat in ur sleep, ud probably fast for 21 days, meanwhile your dreams are only a manifestation of the contents of your subconcious mind. Science debunks all these superstitions, in your case psychological studies have explained this.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Lexusgs430: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2014
He should keep pouring water on her legs !!!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Arian11(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Was she in the U.S Navy Seals?

4 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 24, 2014
At onetime or the other we all need deliverance...
Ofcourse if she is serious she will definitely get delivered...the bible said even the lawful captive shall be delivered.
So there is no situation that can't be delivered
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
baba, I don't mean to burst ur bubbles, but you are so wrong o.

She was bethroded to him generations before the op's friend's greatgrand father might have been born.

You can't just pour drinks on the floor, tie a white piece of cloth and dance or do whatever in front of a river in the middle of the night for them to let go.

She doesn't stand a chance anywhere but in a church or the mountain with strong prophets.

*drops mic*
well you talk based on your knowledge towards spiritual issues. Its a known fact that this things werre done ages ago! But if u are ready to find out. The info will come out , churches are not the only place you can get solution. Know that! If it works in the church! Fine ! Does not mean it does not work else where..
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by MicroBox: 1:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Was in a good mood with my new chick..... Suddenly she changed voice and held my neck so tight.,. I was so surprise and like what is happening; I called her name and spirit told me that is not his name...he told me his name and warned me to stay off his fiance that they are about to wed soon.
Behold and guess what: I am not afraid or got scared throughout the whole drama. later she came back to her senses and cried very loud. I told what happen and she said, she had never experience something like that before.....
she held me tight and begged me not to quit, I said OK but that was the last time we see face to face.....
Being around those girls can be very dangerous..
So if you are not out for real relationship with her and really ready to assist her spiritually, please stay off.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by marvmurphy(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
exactly, just some random girlfriend, not even something that's gonna lead to the altar.

Highest he can do for her is send her to prayer city for chain deliverance.

The problem is in her foundation, if he isn't spiritually inclined, he fit lose him life and the girl go still dey bang her spirit husband for dream.
I wonder why turning point is diffcult for him one shouldn't think twice before taking a move in such situition, the fact is that the babe enjoy that spirit thing if not so she should have take a routine move to put an end to this shit before simply natyral guy like him comes her way... Not all cute babe worth fucking

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by seyikares(f): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Hmmmmm... anyone useful advice will be appreciated pls..I av someone going thru a similar issue,she has done several deliverance at MFM prayer city but d problem persist,infact d spirit disturbs to d level DAT she lost her unbaby in d dream(spiritually) b4 it later manifested physically as miscarriage, dia r powers o ...but God is superior

7 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by ireneony(f): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]first time im agreeing with ireneony.
op everything you stated is all based on your belief.... cure yourself of all these african mindset that keeps you in bondage..... i bet if you eat in ur sleep, ud probably fast for 21 days, meanwhile your dreams are only a manifestation of the contents of your subconcious mind. Science debunks all these superstitions, in your case psychological studies have explained this.[/size]
wetin happen wey u de call my name this night
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2014
chemmerfrank:
Don't visit anybody.. Challenge God to save her. Oh ye men of little faith! Say the simple our father with faith,and your miracles will have no limits
I really love ds ur comment

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by lioncoolst(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Then, she should join the U.S. Marines grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2014
edgeproduk:
At onetime or the other we all need deliverance...
Ofcourse if she is serious she will definitely get delivered...the bible said even the lawful captive shall be delivered.
So there is no situation that can't be delivered
Pls can u tell me where this verse is in d bible?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
well you talk based on your knowledge towards spiritual issues. Its a known fact that this things werre done ages ago! But if u are ready to find out. The info will come out , churches are not the only place you can get solution. Know that! If it works in the church! Fine ! Does not mean it does not work else where..
everything u said made perfect sense except for one singular fact most people overlook.

In churches, you get your shackles broken and step right out of the cage of bondage and captivity with no strings attached, but going [b]elsewhere[/b]could result in getting into more bondage in an attempt to escape the former. smiley

3 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iamord(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2014
seyikares:
Hmmmmm... anyone useful advice will be appreciated pls..I av someone going thru a similar issue,she has done several deliverance at MFM prayer city but d problem persist,infact d spirit disturbs to d level DAT she lost her unbaby in d dream(spiritually) b4 it later manifested physically as miscarriage, dia r powers o ...but God is superior
pls to the person screaming go to mfm! Go to synagouge!!! Fact remains is that they are all not 100 percent forget the hogwash, will a church show people that were not healed, or will someone come and give testimony of something that did not happen There are different methods of solving issues , this sentence is for those that understand what it is to waka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.