Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47728 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by prosperng: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Evil spirits are toys when it comes to the power of God. Evil spirits runs when Jesus is present and you don't run away from evil spirits. You fight it with the power of God.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by sirhamilton(m): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
will those spirit nt disturn d guy for even takiin a step..nd apart from dat he does nt no prophets dat can do dat..this guy is scare cos d spiritual husband came warnin him to leave the lady

you just murdered English... in cold blood
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by nnamdi1993: 2:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.
make d guy run joor. Dnt she av a family

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by RFella(m): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.

Nawa oh...but bros, this fanta for this matter get as e be oh...u nor mention maybe coconut water or something traditional....diaris god oh
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by RFella(m): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2014
teasey:
I don't believe in all this superstition belief. Is what u believe that will happen to u

90% of fair girls have spirit husbands...go for all these deliverance sessions, you"ll corroborate my claims...
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by PrettySpicey(f): 2:20am On Dec 24, 2014
So, the spirits warned him and he's waiting for what exactly

Is he spiritually battle ready?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by jantavanta(m): 2:24am On Dec 24, 2014
MRosario:
. One of the few sensible posts on this thread.................Nigerians/ Africans need to be reasonable atimes, all this thread has done is exhibit African ilitracy in the face of modern education and thinking

Who says only in Nigeria/Africa? In the U.S., vodou priestesses are sometimes hired to ensure the success of a baseball game.

Brazilians of all races patronise our evolved if a priestesses in Salvador de Bahia.

Yesterday, the UK pagan community celebrated winter solstice at Stonehenge.

Marine spirit is real everywhere in the world. If our missionary educational examination system did not teach it, that does not invalidate it.

I know a woman who got rid of her spiritual husband some months back with the help of Sat Guru Maharaj Ji. Spiritual wives also exist.

Africans do not need to advance in self-rejection, searching for an illusive modernity of those who have no history.

Correction: inserted not 24 Dec 15:10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by yuio22: 2:26am On Dec 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iluvweed(m): 2:30am On Dec 24, 2014
Very easy thing lol

Just check and balance the richest amongst the 2!

What if the spirit husband is as wealthy as bill gates?

Omoh if he his rich, just drink otapiapia with garri and go and do the luxirious wedding jare!

There is nothing in this life jor!, judging from your point of view and belief, its obvious you are not rich lol cos only stalk poor people that have watched african magic to some extent believes all these rubbish!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by johncreek: 2:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 24, 2014
people that need to be under psychiatric care are being allowed to roam free in this country and their insanity attributed to the supernatural, lock her up in the looney bin and pump her full of drugs, I am sure the spiritual husband would find a new girlfriend, as guys and spirits now compete for ladies.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 24, 2014
RFella:

90% of fair girls have spirit husbands...go for all these deliverance sessions, you"ll corroborate my claims...

Haha what!!!!!!!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by RFella(m): 2:43am On Dec 24, 2014
aim5:

Haha what!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha........maybe I exaggerated sha, its true
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 24, 2014
RFella:

Hahahahahahahahahaha........maybe I exaggerated sha, its true

Many guys don suffer if na true you dey talk haha
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Duru009(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2014
The girl need help. Take her gospel pillars ministry. She will be healed and delievered totally. I trusth God for her life. 08187844713
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Suzyky4u(f): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Read "The concubine" if things like this are actually real o. Menakno! *spreads palms in suplication.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by RFella(m): 2:49am On Dec 24, 2014
aim5:

Many guys don suffer if na true you dey talk haha

Many of them have it, na just prayers them tk dey drive em...if not, disaster awaits
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2014
RFella:

Many of them have it, na just prayers them tk dey drive em...if not, disaster awaits

Why do you say that yellow girls have spirit husbands? Is there something innately wrong with fair girls?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by MRosario(m): 2:56am On Dec 24, 2014
jantavanta:

Who says only in Nigeria/Africa? In the U.S., vodou priestesses are sometimes hired to ensure the success of a baseball game.

Brazilians of all races patronise our evolved if a priestesses in Salvador de Bahia.

Yesterday, the UK pagan community celebrated winter solstice at Stonehenge.

Marine spirit is real everywhere in the world. If our missionary educational examination system did not teach it, that does not invalidate it.

I know a woman who got rid of her spiritual husband some months back with the help of Sat Guru Maharaj Ji. Spiritual wives also exist.

Africans do need to advance in self-rejection, searching for an illusive modernity of those who have no history.
what you say is indeed true, but the fact still remains that should we believe in such. Okay, you have given a broader perspective of my post, but does that validate the poster's claim. You have a good command of the use of English by the way.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by RFella(m): 3:03am On Dec 24, 2014
aim5:

Why do you say that yellow girls have spirit husbands? Is there something innately wrong with fair girls?

My answer isn't definite anyway, but my late grand ma told me that when some parents are looking for the fruit of the womb, they consult oracles who in turn introduce them to marine/mermaid spirits, these mermaids are usually pretty, like you know, and are usually white sef...so these children coming from these spirits should intrinsically resemble their heroes....guy, pls change topic, its still 3am, make I no go dream rubbish....
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.

FANTA!!!!!

So the spirits also take soft drink?

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by duni04(m): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Oga o. In 21st century Nigeria? undecided
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Tearg1: 3:10am On Dec 24, 2014
I know a friend who went through same issue... If she goes to SCOAN, she will be delivered... And the condition for her deliverance is, she must remain in the faith,so she can also grow spiritually and learn to fight the demons with the power of Jesus....

These demons are real, they cause damage, wreck homes, destroy even prospective suitors, the secret to defeat them is to have Jesus in you..., give your life to Christ, get filled with the Holyspirit and trust in the word!!!! Bingo....

This process is done through faith....

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by 0b1nna: 3:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

Allure, I don't know about everything you just said, but I do know those spirits are usually very strong. My colleague had an encounter with a lady (whom he was supposed to marry) who had a spiritual husband...a very jealous husband. He made love to her on several nights while she lay there with my colleague (at my colleague's place o), both asleep. At some point the spiritual husband even threatened to attack the dude if she didn't stop seeing him. She called off the relationship she had with this colleague of mine and is still single till date...dodging men like Neo dodges bullets in Matrix (the movie).
It just beats me how a spirit will deprive a living being from relationships & marriage.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by mencade4: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2014
how many naija ladies can help naija men solve any life problem they are having?

None my brother!

I will advise you to leave her alone.

You may die in the process, or get more problems in this life. And after helping her she will leave you for another man.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Wisegeek01(m): 3:57am On Dec 24, 2014
Synagogue
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by mencade4: 3:59am On Dec 24, 2014
RFella:

my brother, in deliverance service na girls dey them always catch with demons inside their body.

If pastor catch 20 girls with demons na 1 boy he gone cartch.

Naija ladies get plenty demons inside them no be small.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Wisegeek01(m): 4:00am On Dec 24, 2014
The Guy should try and help d geh,
But he as to b strong
Dis one na spiritual battle,

If he's not strong enof spiritually,
He better run way"
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Swiftboy(m): 4:01am On Dec 24, 2014
merit12:
Before I comment op

I want to find out

Is the spiritual husband black?

Or

He is white

Why I'm asking is because

You know racial spirit can be hard to deal wit if it black,very strong as african
God forbid say d spiritual husband na from warri

Pastor:loose in jesus name

Black spirit :na so you be guy,you think say u fit purshoe me for my house,my property again see mata

Pastor leave her by thuder by fire,operation fire for fire.

Black spirit :see this small pikin o,when you start dis work??if u nor take time if we leave her me and my brothers go enter you now now,better choose now

Pastor :leave what belong to ceaser to ceaser nd to god to god.the spirit is will but d flesh is weak.let d spirits be...........(Before you know pastor don mark race)

Black spirit: idiot u nor fit purshoe me for my hux after she don eat. All me money kill me die.........your left yansh

Dry. Joke I know
na better joke jor e nor dry. cheesy
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by angeljoy: 4:14am On Dec 24, 2014
seyikares:
Hmmmmm... anyone useful advice will be appreciated pls..I av someone going thru a similar issue,she has done several deliverance at MFM prayer city but d problem persist,infact d spirit disturbs to d level DAT she lost her unbaby in d dream(spiritually) b4 it later manifested physically as miscarriage, dia r powers o ...but God is superior
seyikares:
Hmmmmm... anyone useful advice will be appreciated pls..I av someone going thru a similar issue,she has done several deliverance at MFM prayer city but d problem persist,infact d spirit disturbs to d level DAT she lost her unbaby in d dream(spiritually) b4 it later manifested physically as miscarriage, dia r powers o ...but God is superior
seyikares:

I don't advertise church but Jesus Christ the Son of the living God and the Messiah: Now I've concluded that there is no perfect church yet God has given every church a mission of which Deliverance is MFM's Mandate.
Pls allow me to enlighten u about healing and deliverance; problems are likened to a tree, which has seed time, growth time, fruiting time and harvest time. Many problems of spirit husbands and wives are at their fruiting and harvest time before been brought to light hence the need for persistent spiritual warfare(intense, acidic, consistent violent prayer and addictive bible study). You will agree with me that u can easily uproot a week old tree but you will labor with tears to uproot a ten year old tree this is the reason why some problems flee at the face of five mins prayer while you may consistently pray for months to kill some other problems.
I want to appeal to you and all that we should not seek short-cut solution to our problems but the eternal solution that is in consistent walking with Christ Jesus.
Finally encourage your friend to continue in prayer and rigorous bible study and like a spark of lightning in the heavens, her deliverance will appear suddenly.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.