Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47686 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by obiak4(m): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2014
what is the guy and girl waiting for don't they know prayer city mfm that's the true and surest way out.can I get a witness?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by IVORY2009(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Provide evidence of their 'falseness'

Just let him be, who nor go nor know, until he uses him self as a guinea pig to those rulers of darkness, living among the living, he will never know, watsup......
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2014
IVORY2009:

If you hv attended a deliverance praying section before, then you will understand wat that dude is saying, some yrs ago, I attended one, and the confession was terriable, some of those light skin ladies you see, walking about with no trace of mark on their body, o'boy fear them ooooh, the confession of one of them back den made me to believe, she said, some ladies you see, dat are light skin with no mark, on their body are frm the "water", she confessed that they sometimes send them to the world to destory.

Wow.. Maybe one should be weary when dealing with yellow girls huh

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Beey(f): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Provide evidence of their 'falseness'
Give me just one Scripture in the Bible that talks of spiritual husband /wife. Just one Scripture.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Wendy80(f): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Elesta:

Pls can u tell me where this verse is in d bible?

Isaiah 49, read d last 3 or 4 verses
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2014
If u cant beat dem Better run for your dear life ooo..
Pastors are no longer that reliable again now....
Am sayin u may be dead before ur body finds a real Man Of God
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by bynat(f): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2014
I won't ask u to run or stay jst follow ur heart
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by henrico247(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2014
If it were me that is when l will express my true live to her by taking her to a strong man of man to deliver her from that spiritual possession.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by IVORY2009(m): 6:18am On Dec 24, 2014
aim5:

Wow.. Maybe one should be weary when dealing with yellow girls huh

They can be more dangerous dan a bipper, especially the ones that are way tooo beautiful, clean, no trace of mark on their body, just one mark close to the mouth, like a burnt mark.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by rumours: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Both the guy and the Lady should genuinely repent and give their lives to Christ for therein lies the libration they are seeking. Christ is the way, the truth and the life. And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Try this and your marine spirit will run away from you. It could be the Lord calling you (both of you) for an assignment. Don't bungle the opportunity. May His grace remain sufficient for you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by kevoh(m): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2014
So called grown-ups believing in spiritual husbands/wives undecided SMH

You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making- Stephen Richards.

You'd be amazed at the power of the mind. If you want to believe you have a spiritual wife or be the next Dangote, trust the Brain to set you on the right course. Ever wonder why rich kids or countries with less poverty rate rarely complain of spiritual husbands/wives?

Just food for thought
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Truckpusher(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Somebody needs to run a malaria test asap.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2014
IVORY2009:

They can be more dangerous dan a bipper, especially the ones that are way tooo beautiful, clean, no trace of mark on their body, just one mark close to the mouth, like a burnt mark.

Hmmm.... It still seems silly to me that fair girls would be the most open to spirit husbands/ marine spirits
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by hilary26(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Story-story!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2014
BrokenTV:

Next time invite me, i will help you burn down your house.

Err who are you? Swerve niccur.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by magabounce(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2014
kikikikikik.... N wot does dt mk u Pappy water shey!!!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by AdeniyiA(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2014
teasey:
I don't believe in all this superstition belief. Is what u believe that will happen to u
Did you know how you were conceived??
Some things we suffer from are not our own making but by inheritance, our parents nd forefathers might have wined and dined wt d devil of which the children would suffer the consequences...
There was this man who could blow 1m naira within a week without any tangible project to show for it and thereafter b begging for N100 to eat, he could not save a dime, he met a friend who took him to a pastor and a vision came that he should ask his mother the circumstances surrounding his birth...
After much pressure nd threats,the mother opened up that she escaped from the hospital he was delivered without paying kobo because her husband nd in-laws abandoned her...
When he narrated this to the pastor ,the pastor said that he is now footing the bills his mother refused to pay in that hospital in multiples - interest has also accumulated.
Things happen my sister, only those concerned can tell
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by smudge2079(m): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2014
Marine as in marine? Hehehe
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Is the guy in question a Christain?@OP

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by abiakelevra(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2014
His d guy a born again xtain,if nt me don d run oooooo

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Sharksblow(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.
cold plus malaria na bad tin o
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by john6006: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2014
let the both parties visit the Spirit And settle the matter .....maybe this girl don do yahoo yahoo to the spirirt ...spirit come wex .....EFCC adress spirit no get ...
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2014
Sharksblow:

cold plus malaria na bad tin o

The next time you quote me and write rubbish, you will receive a curse from oya. Idiot.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2014
teasey:
I don't believe in all this superstition belief. Is what u believe that will happen to u

hmmm, so tell us what hv been believing since u were born?
or do u belief u r still a virgin after being smacked severally by thomases of diffrnt shapes n sizes?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by dollarsplenty(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2014
If na me, I go go get Lagoon spirit to counter am
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2014
This is Nigerian stupid mentality.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2014
merit12:
Before I comment op

I want to find out

Is the spiritual husband black?

Or

He is white

Why I'm asking is because

You know racial spirit can be hard to deal wit if it black,very strong as african
God forbid say d spiritual husband na from warri

Pastor:loose in jesus name

Black spirit :na so you be guy,you think say u fit purshoe me for my house,my property again see mata

Pastor leave her by thuder by fire,operation fire for fire.

Black spirit :see this small pikin o,when you start dis work??if u nor take time if we leave her me and my brothers go enter you now now,better choose now

Pastor :leave what belong to ceaser to ceaser nd to god to god.the spirit is will but d flesh is weak.let d spirits be...........(Before you know pastor don mark race)

Black spirit: idiot u nor fit purshoe me for my hux after she don eat. All me money kill me die.........your left yansh

Dry. Joke I know

-(its not dry but wet joke wif muddy piss.
u sure say u no get spirit wife?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by nnachukz(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2014
merit12:
Before I comment op

I want to find out

Is the spiritual husband black?

Or

He is white

Why I'm asking is because

You know racial spirit can be hard to deal wit if it black,very strong as african
God forbid say d spiritual husband na from warri

Pastor:loose in jesus name

Black spirit :na so you be guy,you think say u fit purshoe me for my house,my property again see mata

Pastor leave her by thuder by fire,operation fire for fire.

Black spirit :see this small pikin o,when you start dis work??if u nor take time if we leave her me and my brothers go enter you now now,better choose now

Pastor :leave what belong to ceaser to ceaser nd to god to god.the spirit is will but d flesh is weak.let d spirits be...........(Before you know pastor don mark race)

Black spirit: idiot u nor fit purshoe me for my hux after she don eat. All me money kill me die.........your left yansh

Dry. Joke I know
brother you got me laughing seriously loud. So black spirit especially warri one hard abi?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Go to White garment church not Mfm,mFM only knows die by fire
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by RFella(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
IVORY2009:

You're correct, and in most cases many of them dont know, especially those frm the riverine areas.

Yes oh...and its not entirely their fault, they won't know unless they get married and the spirit husy will start causing commotion

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
will those spirit nt disturn d guy for even takiin a step..nd apart from dat he does nt no prophets dat can do dat..this guy is scare cos d spiritual husband came warnin him to leave the lady
D guy should take d Girl to ELELE in Rivers state and ask for a Priest called Father Founder.I believe d case will be solved.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by RFella(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2014
mencade4:
my brother, in deliverance service na girls dey them always catch with demons inside their body.

If pastor catch 20 girls with demons na 1 boy he gone cartch.

Naija ladies get plenty demons inside them no be small.

Yes na...many of these girls are demoniacally possessed....na God go deliver person...but what I know is that most fair girls have that marine ish...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.